Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GILES HAS 💯% GONE AND WON'T BE BACK 😔
SAID HIS GOOD BYES 😔

AND THANKED THE CLUB AND FANS 😒
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on May 21, 2023, 08:28:20 PMGILES HAS 💯% GONE AND WON'T BE BACK 😔
SAID HIS GOOD BYES 😔

AND THANKED THE CLUB AND FANS 😒

If we went up a deal was all but agreed supposedly
UTB

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

We have missed out big time by not going up especially with so many loanees on board

I dont expect us to challenge for promotion for another 3 years

I am going to enjoy the next season though - more than I would have in the PL probably

When you've been watching them as long as I have it doesn't seem to matter so much

Hey ho....

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on May 22, 2023, 11:31:47 AMWe have missed out big time by not going up especially with so many loanees on board

I am going to enjoy the next season though - more than I would have in the PL probably

When you've been watching them as long as I have it doesn't seem to matter so much

Hey ho....

Not sure why you would base 3yrs as our next challenge. We hardly spent any money last season and accumulated on two decent sales. Not sure what part of the 3yr cycle we are at, but we hardly threw the kitchen sink at it last year. And lets suppose we get 15mil for Akpom and a few quid on top for a few who will be leaving, it puts us in a strong position recruitment wise. Carrick isn't here to plod along, he's here to get us promoted next season, not wait until 3yrs time. If he thinks for one minute the club aren't matching his ambitions, then he will be off.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on May 22, 2023, 02:15:09 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on May 22, 2023, 11:31:47 AMWe have missed out big time by not going up especially with so many loanees on board

Hey ho....

Not sure why you would base 3yrs as our next challenge. We hardly spent any money last season and accumulated on two decent sales. Not sure what part of the 3yr cycle we are at, but we hardly threw the kitchen sink at it last year. And lets suppose we get 15mil for Akpom and a few quid on top for a few who will be leaving, it puts us in a strong position recruitment wise. Carrick isn't here to plod along, he's here to get us promoted next season, not wait until 3yrs time. If he thinks for one minute the club aren't matching his ambitions, then he will be off.

That could be one of the reasons why it will be three years.

Ever hopeful....

Nosmo-King

A promotion challenge is totally dependent on the quality and number of players we bring in - stating the bleeding obvious I know!

I think Carrick is a big draw, style of play where a player can express themselves are two major positives we currently have.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

KNOWING HOW GIBBO DOESN'T LIKE SPENDING MUCH PIE & MASH 😔

THIS COULD BE NEXT YEARS TEAM 🤔🤔🤔

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Its actually not a bad team that  :rudi:

Add another 5 to 6 quality loans or signings on top of that and it looks a lot brighter.

Barlaser/Payero could easily be added to that list.

RiversideRifle

Back on the oneboro forum so I'll be filling that with ITK stuff  :rudi:  :rudi2:
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Akpom will be off.....he got found out anyway

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on May 22, 2023, 04:03:40 PMIts actually not a bad team that  :rudi:

Add another 5 to 6 quality loans or signings on top of that and it looks a lot brighter.

Barlaser/Payero could easily be added to that list.

NO WAY IS PAYERO COMING BACK LIKE 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on May 22, 2023, 04:47:43 PMAkpom will be off.....he got found out anyway

CRYSTAL PALACE WANT HIM 🤔🤔🤔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on May 23, 2023, 08:23:10 AM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on May 22, 2023, 04:47:43 PMAkpom will be off.....he got found out anyway

Sell the c**t then, along with anyone else that doesn't want to play for the club
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: AtomicDog on May 23, 2023, 10:29:20 AM

Sell the c**t then, along with anyone else that doesn't want to play for the club
🐾
🐾

Akpom would go with everyone's blessing. We would get a fee only 12 months ago, we all would have laughed at as pure fantasy. I can see him and Jones going along with Mcnair.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on May 23, 2023, 11:55:12 AM
Quote from: AtomicDog on May 23, 2023, 10:29:20 AM

🐾
🐾

Akpom would go with everyone's blessing. We would get a fee only 12 months ago, we all would have laughed at as pure fantasy. I can see him and Jones going along with Mcnair.

I'd be sad to see akpom go. Money talks though anything over £10m and he has to go
UTB

Johnny Thunder

QuoteMiddlesbrough and Southampton have checked on 20-year-old Tanzania international left-back Novatus Miroshi at Zulte Waregem.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12085013/TRANSFER-CONFIDENTIAL-Man-City-eye-Mateo-Kovacic-FOUR-Chelsea-stars-set-leave.html

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on May 24, 2023, 07:40:46 AMhttps://twitter.com/Boro_Breakdown/status/1661056298916495378

He isn't going anywhere unless they are offering 20 to 30 million upfront. Middle of the park we are still light, we need that engine with a killer pass to be brought in on top of what we have. Barlaser/Payero to lightweight to be relied on over a full season. Would like to see us with

Mcgree
Howson
Hackney
Ramsey
Barlaser
Payero
?

That would be a good midfield.

Johnny Thunder

We are after Ethan Galbraith who is being released by Man United.
s