The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

I agree. It would be nice though.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 14, 2023, 08:06:56 AMLens realised they were being played off against Ajax by his agent so immediately withdrew their offer.

The mask is starting to slip on our Chuba.

Why say that?

Can you fault the lad for wanting to go play for a club in the top 20 of European teams, multi winner of the Champions League in a  top class stadium in front of ave crowds of 50K in a top European capital city?

....or Boro in the second division?

Good luck to the lad and thanks for your goals last year

Johnny Thunder

No I don't blame him at all Quntzy.

What I don't like is him running to the press to give his undying love to the club and how he want's to stay so much.

That was an absolute load of fuckin shite.

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 14, 2023, 03:40:55 PMNo I don't blame him at all Quntzy.

What I don't like is him running to the press to give his undying love to the club and how he want's to stay so much.

That was an absolute load of fuckin shite.

Funny how often a declaration of undying love for a club precedes a transfer ala Wayne Roonys "once a blue always a blue " 😂

Johnny Thunder

That's my point TT.

I love Chuba. He was treated really poor by our club. He kept his head held high and worked hard.
We finally play a system that works for him and he bags a shit load.
He can walk away at any time and goes with my full gratitude and best wishes for his future.

But he isn't getting away with trying to pin the blame on MFC for not getting a new contract.

He is not the messiah, he is just another garden variety fuckin mercenary footballer when it gets to the nitty gritty.

If he wants to be a Boro loyal, he can take a leaf out of Dael's book. Signed the best contract he could get with us because he genuinely wants to stay here.

BoroRedKen

It all reminds me of Ziege and Liverpool.......

TeessideTopgun

100% JT

I dont begrudge him a move at this point in his career but some of the bullshit about MC being the best manager he worked with etc just boils my piss.

He is "at" the moment a 1 season wonder , jury is still out on if he can repeat last season at boro or elswhere , maybe thats why he off ?

Just be honest. However this is the scenario moving forward with our best players if we are trying to emulate the "Brentford "  model

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Some right bitter old cunts on here this morning

:rudi2:

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

🩺 medical
🔟 back number

✅ Chuba Akpom is almost Ajax player

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 15, 2023, 10:31:19 AMSome right bitter old cunts on here this morning

:rudi2:

FUCK OFF VICTOR MELDREW 🙄🙄🙄

:leo:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

erimus74

According to oneboro, Latte Lath signed, according to Di Marzio

Dont have twitter myself

Johnny Thunder

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1691421071470174208

#Calciomercato |
@Atalanta_BC
 , Emmanuel Latte Lath signed with
@Boro
 . Operation worth 6.5 million including bonuses and a 4-year contract for the player

TommyDickfingers

Never heard of any of these cunts

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

UTB

TommyDickfingers

Who the fucks been drawing on him already !!

Redsteel (Moderator)

He has to start on Saturday along with Latte