The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Francks left peg on August 13, 2023, 07:21:22 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 06:55:07 PMHe's joining Ajax on a 5 year deal. What a move that is

Same amount of money being paid to the club Rifes?

No idea was told yesterday that Willock is coming to replace chuba
UTB

Francks left peg

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 07:23:22 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 06:55:07 PMHe's joining Ajax on a 5 year deal. What a move that is

What a signing that would be

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Be about right seeing as how he's injured until Sept4

Francks left peg

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 13, 2023, 07:35:18 PM

Be about right seeing as how he's injured until Sept4

:rudi2:  :rav:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Unless we're getting the shit Willock and not the good one that's injured

:youfuckinserious:

tunstall

:orson:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 07:12:08 PMWE HAVE SIGNED WILLOCK FROM QPR 👍💪👍

NOW HE IS A GOOD STRIKER 👍😎👍

WILLOCK THE PILLOK, GET HIM ON ERE SO I CAN BAN HIM!! LOAD A SHITE, LIKE THE AWAY STRIP!

Francks left peg

Quote from: Nosmo-King on August 13, 2023, 06:14:05 PMLens pulled out of Akpom deal. Looks like Ajax

As long as the money is the same!

erimus74

He'll be working with a former iconic talisman Heine Otto, who is on the academy set up👌

erimus74

Dont know much about him but I'll bow to the forums knowledgeable fans on here 👍

dutchgash

All over the Cloggie news that he's signed for Ajax

Gingerpig

his agent took the piss tried to play them & ajax , fair play they said f off
shows how much  "love" he had here really , as ever all about money , stop saying otherwise yer kin liars ....we do the same ....but we admit it !!!, they earn in a year ...takes us 10!!!

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 06:29:38 PMLENS HAVE PULLED OUT OF THE AKPOM DEAL 🙄🙄🙄

WHAT A SHIT RUN CLUB WE ARE... PLAY YA BEST TEAM TILL SOMEONE ACTUALLY SIGNS ONE 😡😡😡

IF HE HAD PLAYED AGAINST MILLWALL AND COVENTRY WE MIGHT NOT BE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE  :rav:

these whispers dont tell you everything.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Yes you do - he scored when Joe Clumsley stupidly passed the ball right to him standing 5 yards from goal.

Couldn't miss

Albert saved us a point with an unfortunate own goal

erimus74

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 13, 2023, 11:59:42 PMYes you do - he scored when Joe Clumsley stupidly passed the ball right to him standing 5 yards from goal.

Couldn't miss

Albert saved us a point with an unfortunate own goal

Haha, remember that, saying that would our strikers score given the opportunity

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on August 13, 2023, 08:57:49 PMDont know much about him but I'll bow to the forums knowledgeable fans on here 👍

Just a quick head's young Erimus
Stay well clear of their tip's for the nag's . . .
Let's just say they're a 'bit' wide of the mark
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

Lens realised they were being played off against Ajax by his agent so immediately withdrew their offer.

The mask is starting to slip on our Chuba.

AtomicDog

Never heard of the c**t
:orson:
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on August 14, 2023, 07:57:39 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on August 13, 2023, 08:57:49 PMDont know much about him but I'll bow to the forums knowledgeable fans on here 👍

Just a quick head's young Erimus
Stay well clear of their tip's for the nag's . . .
Let's just say they're a 'bit' wide of the mark

THIS BLOKE THOUGHT HE WAS A GOOD HORSE TIPSTER ON COB 🙄 SHAME HE GOT SECTIONED  😁😁😁 TAP THE PHOTO 🤣🤣🤣

:rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Gingerpig

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 14, 2023, 08:06:56 AMLens realised they were being played off against Ajax by his agent so immediately withdrew their offer.

The mask is starting to slip on our Chuba.

A fair assessment JT, all this happy/love thing was smoke up fans arses , they had this in mind ALL summer or a extension contract with a release if no promotion could of been done, decent money for a 1 good season player , think they got suprised at the lack of "bigger" club interest. Will do ok over there as its barely champo standard for 80% of games

Gingerpig

Sadly i doubt we have the ££££ to get archer .....unless that chairman they all hate OTR finances it, i think the  parachute clubs have the cash  or a low level PL club may take a punt  knowing if relegated he can score at champo level , or if he did ok at pl  level a tidy profit .