The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

https://twitter.com/alaimotmw/status/1690693305187647488

Translation:

#Atalanta #LatteLath to #Middlesbrough tomorrow medical checks and signature. 4 year contract. Operation of 5 million plus 1 bonus in case of promotion.
@TuttoMercatoWeb

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 13, 2023, 01:34:32 PMhttps://twitter.com/alaimotmw/status/1690693305187647488

Translation:

#Atalanta #LatteLath to #Middlesbrough tomorrow medical checks and signature. 4 year contract. Operation of 5 million plus 1 bonus in case of promotion.
@TuttoMercatoWeb

I DONT THINK THEY WILL BE SEEING ANY BONUS 🙄🙄🙄

UNLESS IT'S DOG FOOD THAT COMES IN A TIN CAN   :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Bud Wiser

Regardless of where Akpom goes, the lack of anticipation in replacing his & the 16 other goals that walked out the door back in May has been nothing short of disgraceful.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 13, 2023, 01:49:15 PMRegardless of where Akpom goes, the lack of anticipation in replacing his & the 16 other goals that walked out the door back in May has been nothing short of disgraceful.

CORRECT 👍👍👍

WE ARE A FUCKING SHAMBLES OF A CLUB 👎😡👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Rumour on oB that we are actually working on a third signing this week.
Fairly well advanced like the other two apparently.

What you reckon? RB? CM? 10?

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 13, 2023, 03:35:42 PMRumour on oB that we are actually working on a third signing this week.

I've heard a sneaky about a player today
UTB

Johnny Thunder

AtomicDog

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 03:45:09 PM
Quote from: Johnny Thunder on August 13, 2023, 03:35:42 PMRumour on oB that we are actually working on a third signing this week.

I've heard a sneaky about a player today
Wotcha wifle
I could tell ya a few ole sneaky's wifle My saan, wot vey get up to, Doris's, dwugs ve ole bloody lot . . . Yew wot

But Old Ted ain't naw Bertie Smalls, leave's vat to ver Moonies, . .  danno if ve cozzers is casing vis gaff, naw wot i's is saying yeah?
Just darn ve gin palace naw, few lite n bitter's wiv me ole mate Terry Warlock, old skool lion, asks ya ole Man My saan.

Be lucky sowdier,
Fanks for defending vis gween n pweasant land my saan . . . I'll gets ya a Alchopop or a Babyshambles when I sees ya.

"Who do yous fink you is kidding Mister Hitler"?

WALLOP you Coprophiliac caaant, nar fack off BOSH BOSH My saan
🐾
🐾

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Francks left peg

Quote from: Bud Wiser on August 13, 2023, 01:49:15 PMRegardless of where Akpom goes, the lack of anticipation in replacing his & the 16 other goals that walked out the door back in May has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Yes, you would think it would have been sorted before now. Everyone suspected it was happening and the club would have known. So they had more than enough notice to sort something. May have to wait for the money to be confirmed though to comply with ffp.

Francks left peg

Club need a 9, a 10, left back and cm

Johnny Thunder

The first two are the 9 and LB Frank. I meant after them.
I would like to see us pick up a CM wrecking machine once the other two are done.
It would add a bit of protection in front of the defence.

:bigjack

Francks left peg

Cm and a right back then for me. Think we have enough on the wings and at cb

Nosmo-King

Lens pulled out of Akpom deal. Looks like Ajax

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LENS HAVE PULLED OUT OF THE AKPOM DEAL 🙄🙄🙄

WHAT A SHIT RUN CLUB WE ARE... PLAY YA BEST TEAM TILL SOMEONE ACTUALLY SIGNS ONE 😡😡😡

IF HE HAD PLAYED AGAINST MILLWALL AND COVENTRY WE MIGHT NOT BE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE  :rav:

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

He's joining Ajax on a 5 year deal. What a move that is
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WE HAVE SIGNED WILLOCK FROM QPR 👍💪👍

NOW HE IS A GOOD STRIKER 👍😎👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

That's who I was on about in the transfer thread about a whisper
UTB

Francks left peg

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 07:12:08 PMWE HAVE SIGNED WILLOCK FROM QPR 👍💪👍

NOW HE IS A GOOD STRIKER 👍😎👍

Now him, I would be pleased with.

Francks left peg

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on August 13, 2023, 06:29:38 PMLENS HAVE PULLED OUT OF THE AKPOM DEAL 🙄🙄🙄

WHAT A SHIT RUN CLUB WE ARE... PLAY YA BEST TEAM TILL SOMEONE ACTUALLY SIGNS ONE 😡😡😡

IF HE HAD PLAYED AGAINST MILLWALL AND COVENTRY WE MIGHT NOT BE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE  :rav:

They probably realised he's a one season wonder and really he is shite.

Francks left peg

Quote from: RiversideRifle on August 13, 2023, 06:55:07 PMHe's joining Ajax on a 5 year deal. What a move that is

Same amount of money being paid to the club Rifes?