The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Gilmour would be a good addition. Brighton seem to really rate him.

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on May 19, 2023, 02:40:08 PMONE PLAYER I'D GO FOR IS BILLY GILMOUR AT BRIGHTON... EX RANGERS AND CHELSEA... SCOTTISH INTERNATIONAL... QUALITY MIDFIELD PLAYER... WATCHED HIM FOR BRIGHTON THE OTHER DAY IN HIS FIRST GAME FOR MONTHS AND HE TOTALLY BOSSED THE MIDFIELD... IF WE GOT HIM ON LOAN WITH DIALLO AND KEPT RAMSEY AND ARCHER WE WOULD BE ON A SUREFIRE WINNER 💪💪💪

We couldn't afford him but he would be perfect
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HEARD THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE TOO 😡😡😡

THAT BOCA HAVE THE OPTION TO BUY MARTIN PAYERO FOR 5 MILL 👍

BUT HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THE ITALIAN ATLANTA SIDE WHO ARE WILLING TO PAY 15 MILLION FOR HIM  😌😌😌 FFS... WE REALLY NEED TO SORT OUT OUR OUTGOINGS 😡

SO WE ARE GETTING TUCKED UP ONCE AGAIN 😡👎😡😌
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Not heard Payero pulling up enough trees for Atalanta to plough 15mil into him.

Last I heard he wasn't even a regular starter

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LOOKS LIKE WE COULD BE WATCHING A NEAR NEW SIDE NEXT SEASON.... HEARD WOLVES WANT GILES BACK... AND RAMSEY AND ARCHER ARE WANTED AT VILLA... I CAN'T SEE US BUYING STEFFEN NEITHER... IF AKPOM GOES... OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM HAVE A BIG JOB ON THEIR HANDS 🤔🙄🙄🙄

ALSO ON ANOTHER SORE POINT... CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY WEST BROMS SEASON TICKETS ARE HALF THE PRICE OF OURS 👎👎👎

IT'S ABOUT TIME GIBBO GAVE THE BORO FANS A FUCKING BREAK 😌😌😌
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

There will be a full quota of loans coming in again. They have been saying that they have their targets set already, one for the chumps and one for the prem. Until the season is fully closed nobody knows who is going and who is staying. Our problem is getting targets in who are fringe players at their parent clubs. Regardless if Akpom stays or not, we should have plenty in the pot from last seasons sales and enough MC clout to get good permanents and loans in. Also, a few coming up through the ranks getting their chance seems an option also. If we have even just two coming through the ranks and making an impact like Hackney has, then we are on to a winner.

Johnny Thunder

We need to pick a couple of permanents up who go straight into the first team.
Each season will see us improve a little more, the less we rely on loans.

Johnny Thunder

A bit of gossip picked up on oB forum:

Villa are willing to sell Archer. Price 20 mill.

Thats one not coming back.

Next bit:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/23534223.michael-carrick-expects-middlesbrough-lose-loan-players/

Giles getting a chance to make Wolves first team.

Possibly two not coming back.

Personally, I don't think any will be coming back.

Francks left peg

£20 million for Archer seemed like good business a few weeks ago, but cos he went missing in the last two games, it would be a huge gamble

tunstall

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

DANNY INGS WOULD BE A GOOD PUNT.... GOOD STRIKER AND I THINK HE MIGHT BE LET GO... HIS WAGES COULD BE THE BIGGEST ISSUE... WOULD DEFFO TRY TO GET BILLY GILMOUR ON LOAN FROM BRIGHTON 🙏😎🙏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

I'd take Keinan Davis, he'd be a good focal point in our team with akpom behind him like 👍👍👍👍
UTB

tunstall

Nosmo-King

A player I would try and get on loan is Emile Smith-Rowe. Not getting a look in at Arsenal. Think he would be a really astute signing

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on May 20, 2023, 06:14:39 PMA player I would try and get on loan is Emile Smith-Rowe. Not getting a look in at Arsenal. Think he would be a really astute signing

Let's go for a Gabriel Jesus while we're at it kidda  :rudi:  :rudi2:
UTB

tunstall

Quote from: Nosmo-King on May 20, 2023, 06:14:39 PMA player I would try and get on loan is Emile Smith-Rowe. Not getting a look in at Arsenal. Think he would be a really astute signing

:orson:

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

That's the type of midfielder we need. Someone who can unlock defences that sit ten men behind the ball.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on May 21, 2023, 08:52:23 AM

That's the type of midfielder we need. Someone who can unlock defences that sit ten men behind the ball.

He'd have a fuck ton of PL offers like
UTB

Johnny Thunder

Absolutely. But the football we now play under Carrick, we will be an attractive proposition.
If he goes Prem, he will probably be squad, here he is more likely a first team starter.

Johnny Thunder