The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 19, 2023, 09:42:04 AMSeen every cunts going mad because Ryan Giles unfollowed boro. Fucking sad cunts

I was a bit excited when I seen a load of pages added, thinking we had a signing, only to read 10 pages of them moaning over a twitter unfollow  :alf:

Johnny Thunder

https://twitter.com/NordiskNorvege/status/1681608607790510081

QuoteInterest in Akor Adams is growing day by day!

On Sunday, representatives from Leicester and Middlesbrough were at the stadium to watch the Nigerian while Watford are also an interested club.

erimus74

erimus74

So refreshing to see a Boro manager, not only speak well of players in our academy, but also give a number of them game time, lets hope we see another Hayden Hackney type force his way into match day squads

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-carrick-message-middlesbrough-academy-27346584?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Watched this lad Nkrumah score 2 for the U21s at Darlo today

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-confirm-daniel-nkrumah-transfer-27133483

He looks a big strong prospect and took his goals well in a 3-2 win

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 19, 2023, 11:38:42 PMWatched this lad Nkrumah score 2 for the U21s at Darlo today

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-confirm-daniel-nkrumah-transfer-27133483

He looks a big strong prospect and took his goals well in a 3-2 win

I seen the goals on youtube, took his goals really well. The club finally having structure and recruiting a lot of potential talent.

Johnny Thunder

An ITK on oneBoro, who has been right with everything he has said so far this season, claims we have had a bid accepted for Giles but he has other offers. Luton, Leicester and two others. Not sure if one of the others is us or two others plus us.

If that is true, I would say he will go to Leicester. Could be why he stopped following us on Twitter.

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 20, 2023, 12:36:14 PMAn ITK on oneBoro, who has been right with everything he has said so far this season, claims we have had a bid accepted for Giles but he has other offers. Luton, Leicester and two others. Not sure if one of the others is us or two others plus us.

If that is true, I would say he will go to Leicester. Could be why he stopped following us on Twitter.

Yea could see that happening

RiversideRifle

Giles was decent but he was a shite defender. If he goes elsewhere I wouldn't be too bothered tbh
UTB

tunstall

He was a very good player for us, set up so many of our goals

Bit shaky when it came to defending, but when he was attacking he was brilliant.

AtomicDog

Quote from: tunstall on July 20, 2023, 01:58:04 PMHe was a very good player for us, set up so many of our goals

Bit shaky when it came to defending, but when he was attacking he was brilliant.
Never heard of the c**t

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on July 20, 2023, 01:58:04 PMHe was a very good player for us, set up so many of our goals

He said the away kit is shite, he's not signing.

tunstall

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 20, 2023, 03:55:17 PM

As good a reason as any....

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on July 20, 2023, 03:55:17 PM

True that - said it makes him look fat

Nosmo-King

One Boro claim someone on a Wolves forum says Giles has chosen us - could be a load of rubbish!

Bud Wiser

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 20, 2023, 01:56:32 PMGiles was decent but he was a shite defender. If he goes elsewhere I wouldn't be too bothered tbh

True. He's a wing-back all day long. Not that that concerns me as I think we set up better with a 5-2-3 formation anyway.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 20, 2023, 09:35:39 PMOne Boro claim someone on a Wolves forum says Giles has chosen us - could be a load of rubbish!

Saw that. They think it's me anall I've left a right nasty smell on that forum 😂😂😂
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 20, 2023, 10:39:03 PM
Quote from: Nosmo-King on July 20, 2023, 09:35:39 PMOne Boro claim someone on a Wolves forum says Giles has chosen us - could be a load of rubbish!

Saw that. They think it's me anall I've left a right nasty smell on that forum 😂😂😂

🤣

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Latest ITK gossip from oB:

Giles is happening.

Mcnair not injured. Had talks with two clubs. Expected to go soon.

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

I can see this season being the same as the previous decade or so.....not enough goals

Even with Akpom's it still wasn't enough...

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: tunstall on July 24, 2023, 10:13:28 AMI can see this season being the same as the previous decade or so.....not enough goals

Even with Akpom's it still wasn't enough...

Weren't we top scorers or second top last season  :rudi:

Facts are we haven't signed anyone that is proven other than the QPR Keeper. All we have is potential currently, which have looked good in spells, but we don't have a CF. It is the same for everyone, deals only get done for the players we really want until the prem market hots up.