The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Loan to be announced this week no doubt.

I hope he goes to a good club.

They must see something there for a four year contract.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 17, 2023, 04:44:20 PMLoan to be announced this week no doubt.

I hope he goes to a good club.

They must see something there for a four year contract.

He will go to another League one club I would have thought, or a lower ranked chumps team.

erimus74

Apparently there are rumours circulating the Boro are considering listening to offers for Paddy MaNair, now I like Paddy & when he stood in for Dael back end of last season he put in some impressive performances, as good as Dael is we just cant rely on him, he misses chunks of each season, not the odd game & Paddy is as good as a replacement as we could have, Clarke is nowhere near returning & he's been out for 6 months now

On the plus side, if the rumours are true regarding Paddy, then it looks as though Rav van den Berg is going to be involved around the 1st team from Millwal onwards

Johnny Thunder

We are in the same boat as Chuba with Paddy.

They are in their final year and not signed a new contract.

In both cases, if they don't sign, we will accept a decent offer.

I think everyone loves Paddy, but he is very hit and miss.

I would keep him though if he signed up. He is versatile.

TerryCochranesSocks

Paddy to Leeds is gathering momentum.

Johnny Thunder

I think this one is definitely happening.

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

erimus74

Good luck Roberts, never really given a chance once Steffan came to the club

The former Northampton keeper will hopefully do enough at Barnsley to warrant to sign permanently

3 new keepers in one summer signing spree, never known that before

tunstall

Just hope they're as good as Steffen...

Johnny Thunder

Gingerpig

Would take the money for paddy if abt 3-4M , last year & all that , VD berg is the future, so lets see what we have . Tom Cannon from Everton on loan would do me fine his record at Preston was v impressive. think we need a couple of battle hardened champo regulars mind , but our school of thought is probably younger , sellables   

Sir Digby

Looks like that's the goalkeepers all sorted.

erimus74

Quote from: Sir Digby on July 18, 2023, 09:36:44 PM

Looks like that's the goalkeepers all sorted.

No messing about there, hey

erimus74

I would think Seny Deing is to be our No1 but out of Jones & Glover, who do we think will be No2?

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on July 18, 2023, 10:43:55 PMI would think Seny Deing is to be our No1 but out of Jones & Glover, who do we think will be No2?
Glover.
I doubt we'd have gone to Australia for a No.3 keeper.

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on July 18, 2023, 10:52:19 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on July 18, 2023, 10:43:55 PMI would think Seny Deing is to be our No1 but out of Jones & Glover, who do we think will be No2?
Glover.
I doubt we'd have gone to Australia for a No.3 keeper.

Yea, makes sense, agree with that

erimus74

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on July 19, 2023, 08:03:49 AMAnyone through the door today!?
Yeah Me . . . Possibly going to the park. Just carrying out a risk assessment on the weather

I ain't going out in no rain
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Seen every cunts going mad because Ryan Giles unfollowed boro. Fucking sad cunts
UTB

Johnny Thunder