The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 07, 2023, 04:13:08 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 07, 2023, 03:59:05 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 07, 2023, 01:36:50 PMELLIS SIMMS GONE TO COVENTRY FOR 8 MILLION 🤔🤔🤔

Dodged a bullet

IF HE SCORES AGAINST US IM GONNA COME LOOKING FOR YOU YA OLD CUNT LIKE 🙄🙄🙄😁😁😁💪💪💪

He'll be injured....

erimus74

My only concern is the signing of keeper Tom Glover, though all the other signings are playets I've never heard of & maybe wrongly I should at least give him a chance to prove his capabilities but I was hoping Sol Brynn would have been brought in as at least our No2 but it sounds as though the keeper from QPR could be coming in too, alongside Roberts, thats 3 keepers ahead of Brynn, who has recently signed an improved contract

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: erimus74 on July 07, 2023, 05:24:09 PMMy only concern is the signing of keeper Tom Glover, though all the other signings are playets I've never heard of & maybe wrongly I should at least give him a chance to prove his capabilities but I was hoping Sol Brynn would have been brought in as at least our No2 but it sounds as though the keeper from QPR could be coming in too, alongside Roberts, thats 3 keepers ahead of Brynn, who has recently signed an improved contract

They have taken a look and decided he's not ready for the chumps yet. It won't do him any harm as keepers have a much longer time in the game. He probably is more than capable, but with a serious go at promotion, carrick is wanting a proven keeper at this level.

RiversideRifle

Dieng done 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 07, 2023, 05:39:51 PMDieng done 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

The witch is dead
The wicked witch is dead!

:alf:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 07, 2023, 06:39:50 PM

The witch is dead

You probably saw that in the cinema didn't yer quntzy  :rudi:
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 07, 2023, 07:02:46 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 07, 2023, 06:39:50 PM

The witch is dead

You probably saw that in the cinema didn't yer quntzy  :rudi:

Think it was the first one my mam took me to see at the Mayfair Cinema in Thornaby must have been mid 50's

Stunning to my eyes when it all turns to Technicolor!

:bigjack

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

TerryCochranesSocks

Johnny Thunder

Rumour that we are looking at Tom Davies.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 08, 2023, 12:52:01 PMRumour that we are looking at Tom Davies.

That Nonce that use to be on TFM? . . . Have they dug him up, he'll cause a right stink in the dressing room

🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

UTB

Johnny Thunder

TerryCochranesSocks

Rumour gaining a bit of traction is that Akpom is off to West Ham for £18m and we're signing Archer for £14m

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 10, 2023, 03:10:13 PMRumour gaining a bit of traction is that Akpom is off to West Ham for £18m and we're signing Archer for £14m

Be sad to see Akpom go, but for that fee it is a no brainer, especially IF we are getting Archer.

Johnny Thunder

He wants to stay but the pay rise he wants is out of the question. Rumoured to be 60-80k per week he is after.

So basically he doesn't want to stay.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 10, 2023, 04:26:19 PMHe wants to stay but the pay rise he wants is out of the question. Rumoured to be 60-80k per week he is after.

So basically he doesn't want to stay.

He isn't getting that, not a chance. Its probably his last big payday contract so its understandable he will be wanting a bumper contract.

RiversideRifle

I'd heard Luton for £12m
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

RiversideRifle

UTB