The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

NOT HAPPY ABOUT SIGNING THIS GLOVER BLOKE WHO IS BANG AVERAGE FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN AND LETTING BRYNN GO TO ORIENT ON LOAN 😡😡😡😡😡

DOES NOT MAKE SENSE THAT 👎👎👎 HE SHOULD BE THE KEEPER ON THE BENCH PLAYING FOR US IN THE CUP GAMES AND PUSHING FOR NUMBER 1 SPOT 😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Agree with you there mate

Just hope this lad we've signed doesn't turn out to be another liability like the yank...

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on July 07, 2023, 05:12:16 AMAgree with you there mate

Just hope this lad we've signed doesn't turn out to be another liability like the yank...

FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN OF THE QPR KEEPER HE SEEMS QUITE DECENT 👍 THAT GLOVER THOUGH IS SHIT AT COMING FOR CROSSES AND NOT TOO CLEVER WITH THE BALL AT HIS FEET 😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 07, 2023, 05:05:18 AMNOT HAPPY ABOUT SIGNING THIS GLOVER BLOKE WHO IS BANG AVERAGE FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN AND LETTING BRYNN GO TO ORIENT ON LOAN 😡😡😡😡😡

DOES NOT MAKE SENSE THAT 👎👎👎 HE SHOULD BE THE KEEPER ON THE BENCH PLAYING FOR US IN THE CUP GAMES AND PUSHING FOR NUMBER 1 SPOT 😔

A mate of mine in Sydney (his son is a really good up and coming 'keeper) knows Glover and reckons he's going to be "world class", they're all raving about him over there. Good long-term signing I think.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on July 07, 2023, 09:04:04 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 07, 2023, 05:05:18 AMNOT HAPPY ABOUT SIGNING THIS GLOVER BLOKE WHO IS BANG AVERAGE FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN AND LETTING BRYNN GO TO ORIENT ON LOAN 😡😡😡😡😡

A mate of mine in Sydney (his son is a really good up and coming 'keeper) knows Glover and reckons he's going to be "world class", they're all raving about him over there. Good long-term signing I think.

NOT JUDGING BY THE HIGHLIGHTS I'VE SEEN OF HIM... MELBOURNE CITY FANS WHERE NOT SINGING HIS PRAISES MUCH NEITHER 🙄😔🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

I haven't seen anything of him other than some fucker whacking him with a metal bucket!

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ELLIS SIMMS GONE TO COVENTRY FOR 8 MILLION 🤔🤔🤔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 07, 2023, 11:46:55 AMhttps://twitter.com/aleaguemen/status/1677263690582618112

HIS SHOT STOPPING IS EXCELLENT BUT AT CORNERS AND COMING FOR CROSSES AND THE BALL AT HIS FEET HE IS POOR 👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SENY DIENG IS HAVING HIS MEDICAL RIGHT NOW 👍💪💪💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on July 07, 2023, 03:59:05 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 07, 2023, 01:36:50 PMELLIS SIMMS GONE TO COVENTRY FOR 8 MILLION 🤔🤔🤔

Dodged a bullet

IF HE SCORES AGAINST US IM GONNA COME LOOKING FOR YOU YA OLD CUNT LIKE 🙄🙄🙄😁😁😁💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Westlane_rightwinger

Clearing the way for Gyokeres to move to Prem had heard Wet Spam.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 07, 2023, 03:44:57 PMSENY DIENG IS HAVING HIS MEDICAL RIGHT NOW 👍💪💪💪👍

Just what we need, a keeper who'll be unavailable in the new year due to the AFCON tournament.

:unbelievable:
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Bud Wiser on July 07, 2023, 04:21:21 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 07, 2023, 03:44:57 PMSENY DIENG IS HAVING HIS MEDICAL RIGHT NOW 👍💪💪💪👍

Just what we need, a keeper who'll be unavailable in the new year due to the AFCON tournament.

:unbelievable:

CORRECT 😔

LET'S HOPE GLOVER STEPS UP TO THE PLATE 🤔🤔🤔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on July 07, 2023, 04:14:41 PMClearing the way for Gyokeres to move to Prem had heard Wet Spam.

I think he is going abroad.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 07, 2023, 04:32:56 PM
Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on July 07, 2023, 04:14:41 PMClearing the way for Gyokeres to move to Prem had heard Wet Spam.

I think he is going abroad.

SPORTING LISBON 👍🙄👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

It must have been this morning or yesterday.

He was spotted entering Leeds Bradford airport a couple of hours ago.

Flight to Faro leaving there.

He must be joining the squad.