The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 05, 2023, 02:25:21 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on July 05, 2023, 02:07:27 PMCheers Johnny, not heard of him TBH, is he a pacy forward?

Quality Erimus.

Cheers again Johnny, excited now 🍻

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: erimus74 on July 05, 2023, 01:46:39 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 05, 2023, 01:00:51 PMWILLOCK AND DIENG TO SIGN FROM QPR 👍💪💪💪👍

Willock, whose he Lids?

HE'S THE BROTHER OF THE WILLOCK AT NEWCASTLE....

BOTH GOOD PLAYERS 👍💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ARCHER ON FIRE FOR THE UNDER 21'S....LOOKS LIKE HE WILL BE STAYING IN THE PREM 😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Seeing us linked with a few outfield players I sort of get excited regarding how Carrick & Woodgate see them playing, our formation & to see us playing with 2 wingers will be great to see, but, this keeper situation does concern me

The lad from Australia, will he be better than Sol Brynn or Roberts, yes we have to trust our management as they have done fantastically well so far just this one position does niggle me

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I WOULD GIVE SOL BRYNN A GO BETWEEN THE STICKS 👍💪💪💪👍 BIG LAD AND HE'S BORO BORN AND BRED 👍💪👍

IN OTHER NEWS LILLE  AND LENS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PUTTING 15 MILL POUND BIDS IN FOR AKPOM  🤔🤔🤔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

TOM GLOVER HAS JUST SIGNED FOR BORO... 🙄

LET'S HOPE BIG SOL GETS A CHANCE IN FRONT OF HIM 👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 06, 2023, 10:08:51 AMI WOULD GIVE SOL BRYNN A GO BETWEEN THE STICKS 👍💪💪💪👍 BIG LAD AND HE'S BORO BORN AND BRED 👍💪👍

IN OTHER NEWS LILLE  AND LENS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PUTTING 15 MILL POUND BIDS IN FOR AKPOM  🤔🤔🤔

This 'injury' might put a stop to it eh....................

:leo:

He is gone.

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

Dieng 2m that's Brynn going back out
UTB

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

LOOKS LIKE CARRICKS PUTTING A YOUNG SIDE TOGETHER 👍💪👍⚽
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Were you not keen on Steffen like?

You never said......

:leo:

Smoggers51

I like the way that Carrick is putting his stamp on the team by going for youth and pace.Rogers will give us another outlet either on the left wing or in the role behind the forwards.I'm looking more and more forward to our friendlies to have a look at how the side could potentially look for next season.UTB!!!

RiversideRifle

Exciting summer and all permy deals like 👍
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on July 06, 2023, 12:28:13 PMExciting summer and all permy deals like 👍

I'd like to see a couple of older head signings in with the young uns. Potential is all they are at present.

Blott

Is Bairstow going to cost us the Ashes?

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Blott on July 06, 2023, 12:54:46 PMIs Bairstow going to cost us the Ashes?

Lids would rather have him than Steffen 🤣

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on July 06, 2023, 12:54:46 PMIs Bairstow going to cost us the Ashes?
Ere gud mate ov mine wuz ve ole 'Crafty Cockney'

Wot u doin wif is ashes anyway you norvern Toby?

You some kinda Hemophiliac or summat?

Noncing Me Ole mate

Let ve dead rest.

RIP Eric x

Ted Lune
🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

RiversideRifle

Brynn going to orient for the season. A step up for the lad
UTB