The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Carricks signings have been so far low key, but as we're all aware of, big name players dont always guarentee a successful outcome & as Carrick & Woodgate too have demonstrated, its the style & togetherness that carries a club forward

erimus74

Alex Gilbert is Boro's first summer acquisition, arriving at the end of his contract with Brentford.
The forward, 21, signs a four-year deal at the Riverside.

A Republic of Ireland youth international, Alex captained Brentford's B side in 2022/23 as they lifted the Premier League Cup.

Comfortable across the frontline, he scored 16 goals & provided eight assists in his most recent campaign, also named Brentford B's Player of the Year.

He joins Michael Carrick's Boro after declining new terms at Brentford amid reported interest from other top-flight clubs. 

Alex has already flown out to Portugal to join Boro's training camp in the Algarve

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: erimus74 on July 04, 2023, 06:39:52 PM

Alex Gilbert is Boro's first summer acquisition, arriving at the end of his contract with Brentford.
The forward, 21, signs an four-year deal at the Riverside.

A Republic of Ireland youth international, Alex captained Brentford's B side in 2022/23 as they lifted the Premier League Cup.

Comfortable across the frontline, he scored 16 goals and provided eight assists in his most recent campaign, and was named Brentford B's Player of the Year.

He joins Michael Carrick's Boro after declining new terms at Brentford amid reported interest from other top-flight clubs. 

Alex has already flown out to Portugal to join Boro's training camp in the Algarve

STOLE MY THUNDER....

WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT 😁😁😁😁😁😁

NEVER MIND 😉

YER THE BEST THING THAT'S HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD SINCE HEADCASE GOT BANNED 👍🤣🤣🤣👍😁😁😁💪⚽
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Let's hope he can do the biz for the Boro

erimus74

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

erimus74

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

On the way?

Man City were after him a few years ago

He's no Rudi Gestede like

Smoggers51

From what I can find out about Silvera , I am pleased with his signing.I think once he settles in and gets used to the hectic style of play in the Championship I feel he will give us some depth and pace particularly on the wings which would compliment Akpoms style of play by feeding the ball into him.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WILLOCK AND DIENG TO SIGN FROM QPR 👍💪💪💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

It sounds like Dieng isn't happening now. We are being heavily linked with another Aussie keeper.

https://twitter.com/DomShawEcho/status/1676565801581543427

erimus74

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on July 05, 2023, 01:00:51 PMWILLOCK AND DIENG TO SIGN FROM QPR 👍💪💪💪👍

Willock, whose he Lids?

erimus74

Another keeper now mentioned

Boro have held talks over a move for Australian goalkeeper Tom Glover on a free transfer after he left Melbourne City, TEAMtalk understands.

The 25-year-old goalkeeper was linked with a move to Hollywood-owned Wrexham earlier this summer after their promotion to League Two, but now a Championship move to The Riverside could be an option

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Scores the first and assists the second.

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on July 05, 2023, 01:58:41 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on July 05, 2023, 01:46:39 PMWillock, whose he Lids?

Chris Willock from QPR Erimus.

Cheers Johnny, not heard of him TBH, is he a pacy forward?

tunstall

Glover is a superb name for a keeper

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: erimus74 on July 05, 2023, 02:07:27 PMCheers Johnny, not heard of him TBH, is he a pacy forward?

Quality Erimus.

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

We must have a new left back signed to let him go.

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Not after the Brazilian either according to Craig Johns.