tunstall

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

NEVER HEARD OF THE CUNTS 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Bud Wiser

Both good & bad news I suppose.

Can't see the logic in Loaning Greenwood. Aren't we already covered in that area?

O'Brien was a class act with Hudds but so was similar styled Mowatt when Barnsley also reached the play-offs a few years back.

Considering loaning out our only proper centre-forward, Coburn, was insane. Thank God the club saw sense and pulled back on that one.

As for Tom Cannon; if he can't get a sniff at basket-case club Everton, how in fucks name can he be deemed good enough to propel us to Premier League contention?!!

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Redsteel (Moderator)

Last day is here. The lad from Holland Bolunga expected to be announced today. Anymore to come through the door, I think one will definitely. Two would be nice. I can't see Cannon coming, think Everton want twice as much to what Boro value him at. Talk of Stewart going for 10 million to Southampton just goes to show how fucked up the transfer system is. I wouldn't pay more than 2 for him as he is crocked more than not. Also, brings back the argument of how much relegated clubs should be allowed to spend during the transfer window, when getting parachute payments. Something needs to be done about it. Anyways, let's hope come tomorrow we feel like we have a squad that can push for a playoff spot

Johnny Thunder

If anything, maybe a striker. I don't see us signing anything else.

A right back would be nice though.

It is more likely to be a day of outgoings.

erimus74

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on September 01, 2023, 08:33:54 AMLast day is here. The lad from Holland Bolunga expected to be announced today. Anymore to come through the door, I think one will definitely. Two would be nice. I can't see Cannon coming, think Everton want twice as much to what Boro value him at. Talk of Stewart going for 10 million to Southampton just goes to show how fucked up the transfer system is. I wouldn't pay more than 2 for him as he is crocked more than not. Also, brings back the argument of how much relegated clubs should be allowed to spend during the transfer window, when getting parachute payments. Something needs to be done about it. Anyways, let's hope come tomorrow we feel like we have a squad that can push for a playoff spot

Agree in all that Red, thought Stewart is ok, nothing more, maybe £4,5m & how is that a fair playing field with all the parachute payments they can outbid any other championship team for the top players & increasing their chances of automatic promotion

Nosmo-King

Is our defence stronger? Not in my book. Are our striker options sufficient/prolific enough? Not in my book. Numbers there may well have been - but have issues been addressed to the level needed? Not in my book!

erimus74

All the way from our 1st ever loaned signing Stephen Pears back in November 1983 Lewis O'Brien & Sam Greenwood are our 111th/112th loan signings

We have just the one previous loan signing from Leeds in defender Danny Mills & two from Forest, GK, Paul Smith & forward, Ishmail Miller

Redsteel (Moderator)

Liverpool reject 150 million bid for Salah. That is crazy money for a player that is past his best in my opinion. That is good building block money for Liverpool is that. They offered Salah 1.5 million a week wages  :redcard:

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

Heard a rumour paddy is talking to Luton and Sheffield united today
UTB

Johnny Thunder

I'm surprised there hasn't been more rumours involving Paddy.

Johnny Thunder

Really quiet. Not even a rumour of an outgoing.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ROSS STEWART GONE TO THE SAINTS FOR 10 MILL 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

UTB

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Johnny Thunder

Sadly it sounds like it is still on.

:rav: