The 2023 Summer Transfer Window.

Started by Johnny Thunder, February 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

The only real surprise for me is Isiah Cornet. I thought he was fancied to push on by the club.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on May 24, 2023, 02:23:05 PMThe only real surprise for me is Isiah Cornet. I thought he was fancied to push on by the club.

A surprise but after watching him, he certainly wasn't going to be involved with the first team next season.

Johnny Thunder

Probably right Steely. It isn't very often our academy get it wrong.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

DANIELS FISCHER HALL AND LUMLEY HAVE BEEN BINNED 👍💪👍

ON A BETTER NOTE MY DAUGHTERS COUSIN ISAAC FLETCHER HAS BEEN GIVEN AN EXTENDED CONTRACT 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on May 24, 2023, 03:39:14 PMDANIELS FISCHER HALL AND LUMLEY HAVE BEEN BINNED 👍💪👍

ON A BETTER NOTE MY DAUGHTERS COUSIN ISAAC FLETCHER HAS BEEN GIVEN AN EXTENDED CONTRACT 👍

He looked decent when I saw him

Blott

I think it's a great position to be in, lots of ££££s to come in for players at the start of the season we had never heard of.

Carrick will have his team.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

NICE TOUCH BY LUKE DANIELS 👍😎👍

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Unashamedly stolen from oneBoro:

:leo:

Scouting team are apparently looking at Bolivian International Jeyson Chura.

Got to love a Youtube link.

tunstall

:orson: 

Never heard of the cunt

:orson:

Johnny Thunder

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on May 25, 2023, 12:14:37 PMUnashamedly stolen from oneBoro:

:leo:

Scouting team are apparently looking at Bolivian International Jeyson Chura.

Got to love a Youtube link.

Looks fucking shite like I reckon I'd perform in the Bolivian B league  :rudi2:
UTB

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

I hope we pay way over the odds for him and we end up reading about him 5yrs down the line hiw well he's doing rippin up the Hungarian 2nd division

TerryCochranesSocks

From the people who brought you The Condor..

The Alpaca

Johnny Thunder

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on May 25, 2023, 02:41:22 PMFrom the people who brought you The Condor..

The Alpaca
[/quo
Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on May 25, 2023, 02:41:22 PMFrom the people who brought you The Condor..

The Alpaca

He'll have an arse like Kim Kardashian everytime he flys into teesside, full a marchin powder for the club to sell  :rudi:

:westy: will be there stinking of piss with his begging bowl wanting his cut  :sid:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Redsteel (moderator) on May 25, 2023, 05:21:00 PM

The Alpaca
[/quo

The Alpaca

He'll have an arse like Kim Kardashian everytime he flys into teesside, full a marchin powder for the club to sell  :rudi:

:westy: will be there stinking of piss with his begging bowl wanting his cut  :sid:

Fucking cunting quote spacker cunt you steely lad  :mick:  :rav:  :rudi:
UTB