Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 24, 2022, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 24, 2022, 09:08:10 PM

WAS THERE BANICK OSTRAVA AWAY 💪💪💪

LOADS OF BANNING ORDERS AFTER 😭😭😭
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Captain Jack Sparrow

Some people post pics of great iconic sporting moments in our club's history, others get excited about aggro in the stands.

It takes all sorts, I suppose.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

fukyu

Quote from: Ural Quntz on October 24, 2022, 08:29:19 PM

Can you spot yourself?
That's a fucking good turnout,me mates in there somewhere,I only went to Bucharest.

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

ccole

erimus74

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: Sir Digby on October 25, 2022, 10:01:49 AM

Unbelievable days, days as a fan I thought I would never see, my team walking out at wembley

erimus74

Ebenezer Good

Quote from: erimus74 on October 26, 2022, 06:11:48 PM
Quote from: ccole on October 25, 2022, 03:55:09 PMNot a bad weekend away

Class, I was there 👍👌
And me' 12 of us in a transit van went down' broke down on the way home' alternator packed in and we had no lights' police stopped us no where near services or pubs. Got in at 5'30 the next morning and went to work. :rav:

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on October 26, 2022, 06:10:58 PM
Quote from: Sir Digby on October 25, 2022, 10:01:49 AM

Unbelievable days, days as a fan I thought I would never see, my team walking out at wembley
Me neither . . .
💪💪💪
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: Ebenezer Good on October 26, 2022, 07:20:15 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on October 26, 2022, 06:11:48 PM
Quote from: ccole on October 25, 2022, 03:55:09 PMNot a bad weekend away

Class, I was there 👍👌
And me' 12 of us in a transit van went down' broke down on the way home' alternator packed in and we had no lights' police stopped us no where near services or pubs. Got in at 5'30 the next morning and went to work. :rav:

The things we do for love 🎼🎶😊

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I was one of thousands that got the Gazette special from Middlesbrough to Wembley for that first appearence.

My Mam bought me and Dad the tickets as a treat

What a fucking shit show it was

Arriving at Middlesbrough station early doors expecting a sleek 125 coach to be waiting for us was far from the case. We got a motley collection of different but all ancient coaches with fuck all facilities and being pulled by a dodgy smokey old diesel.

Ok settle down it'll be fine so off we eventually went only to stop at York. Some daft cunts got off to buy beer coffees and stuff and were left behind as the train suddenly pulled out and on into a siding somewhere near Doncaster. Still dont now why we were held up there but after an hour or so we set off again heading towards Coventry!

WTF are we heading to Coventry for we wondered? Ah well it's to change our traction unit for an electric one we eventually were told. By this time it's getting to about 1.00 pm and were thinking we wouldn't get to the game before kick off but we eventually set off at a slowish pace

This changed about 30 minutes in when we were still around 60 miles away and the driver realising we were going to miss the kick off really put his foot? down.

I have never been so scared on a train before as these rattly old fucking coaches were swinging from side to side round bends doing about a ton! We were all willing the driver to go faster though even though I'd swear down we were on only the one side of wheels at times!

Pulled into Wembley Central at about 2.45 with a mile or so to run and find our seats before K.O. It nearly killed the old fella but we managed to appear in our seats just as the teams were being led out!

The return trip was uneventful apart from the odd fracas with the Chelsea fans on the platform opposite

Totally miserable and yet at the same time memorable day out.

My Mam eventually got a refund from the Gazette after they were inundated with complaints

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder