HEY ATOMIC DOG 😁😁😁

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, September 02, 2022, 08:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Digby

Are we doing a trainers thread? Really wish I'd have taken more care of these, my favourite trainers ever, but trainers are meant to be worn, the box was even class, New Order Spzl,

Couple of month ago forked out for some Gucci X Gazelles, didn't tell the missus how much I paid like.

You might like these ones Atomic Dog that I have my eye on but reseller is a bit unreliable

AtomicDog

Quote from: Sir Digby on September 03, 2022, 11:15:26 PMAre we doing a trainers thread? Really wish I'd have taken more care of these, my favourite trainers ever, but trainers are meant to be worn, the box was even class, New Order Spzl,

Couple of month ago forked out for some Gucci X Gazelles, didn't tell the missus how much I paid like.

You might like these ones Atomic Dog that I have my eye on but reseller is a bit unreliable

Very nice Sir, but there just shoes.

I'll give you to be there . . .

Coolest Man on the planet ,
Rocking the Cerruti
R.I.P

Horse

That's Style

If you know you know Sir:

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

Quote from: Sir Digby on September 03, 2022, 11:15:26 PMAre we doing a trainers thread? Really wish I'd have taken more care of these, my favourite trainers ever, but trainers are meant to be worn, the box was even class, New Order Spzl,

What about my Ad Rock 80's classics Sir?

AtomicDog

Quote from: AtomicDog on September 03, 2022, 02:24:11 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 02, 2022, 08:00:22 PMI HOPE YOUR OWNER IS PICKING YER FUCKING DOG SHIT UP 💩 LIKE A GOOD OWNER  :rudi:

PITY THEY DON'T HAVE THESE IN THEM 2 DOG SHIT CITY..... 🙄

TOWN CENTRES.... THORNABY AND ESTON 😒😒😒

FUCKING DIRTY CUNTS  :mick:

That's terrible Mr Liddle, no need there's no such thing as bad dog's, just bad owner's.
I do apologize . . .

My owner did mention if you had gone out in these 80's classics

Tell him Mr Liddle are they not a fine example, plain tongue, trefoil heel
Wish I had donned My Samba now

Didn't The Beastie Boy's once employ the sneaker pimp's?

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

FAO Mr Liddle . . .

80's classics Sir?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on September 09, 2022, 07:50:16 PMFAO Mr Liddle . . .

80's classics Sir?

NEW YORKS MATE 💪💪💪😎😎😎💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 03, 2022, 06:42:51 AM
Quote from: AtomicDog on September 03, 2022, 02:24:11 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on September 02, 2022, 08:00:22 PMI HOPE YOUR OWNER IS PICKING YER FUCKING DOG SHIT UP 💩 LIKE A GOOD OWNER  :rudi:

PITY THEY DON'T HAVE THESE IN THEM 2 DOG SHIT CITY..... 🙄

TOWN CENTRES.... THORNABY AND ESTON 😒😒😒

FUCKING DIRTY CUNTS  :mick:

That's terrible Mr Liddle, no need there's no such thing as bad dog's, just bad owner's.
I do apologize . . .

My owner did mention if you had gone out in these 80's classics

A NICE PAIR OF ADIDAS ORIGINALS 💪💪💪

ADIDAS GAZELLE'S  😎😎😎
They don't taste very nice Sir . . .

AtomicDog

Remember this one Sir?

I think Forest Hills was the order of the day that day?

Or maybe Grand Slam 🎾

Sir Digby

Quote from: AtomicDog on September 12, 2022, 07:54:33 PMRemember this one Sir?

I think Forest Hills was the order of the day that day?

Or maybe Grand Slam 🎾

fukyu

There was only one trainer to wear, the mighty Samba, Pub, match, five a side,going to the shops, it did it all. :morgan:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: fukyu on September 12, 2022, 09:43:43 PMThere was only one trainer to wear, the mighty Samba, Pub, match, five a side,going to the shops, it did it all. :morgan:

Still does.....

BoroRedKen

If they are not the black 1's with half a white tyre on the front then they are not Sambas. Not of this furry shite they use lately.

BoroRedKen

My choice of 80's trainer.....

TommyDickfingers

My favourite trainers of all time are still Gazelles.

I seem to remember having a pair of Adidas Player or something in my teens which looked smart as a carrot with me grey Farahs

:christian:

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

RiversideRifle

UTB

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

Mr Digby Sir continuing the 'Madchester' theme:

Though you might like these

Er indoors has a penchant for dog walking in them

BoroRedKen

Quote from: AtomicDog on September 13, 2022, 04:06:51 PM
Quote from: Nekder365 on September 13, 2022, 12:10:52 AMMy choice of 80's trainer.....

SRS Sir . . . Had said pair

BONUS BONIO QUESTION TIME!

SRS STOOD FOR WHAT? NO CHEATING!!

Sir Digby

Quote from: AtomicDog on September 13, 2022, 04:18:47 PMThough you might like these

Er indoors has a penchant for dog walking in them

Nice 👍👍

Sir Digby

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on September 13, 2022, 03:05:20 PMMy favourite trainers of all time are still Gazelles.

I seem to remember having a pair of Adidas Player or something in my teens which looked smart as a carrot with me grey Farahs

:christian: