HEY ATOMIC DOG 😁😁😁

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, September 02, 2022, 08:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Jack Sparrow

Ok, I've got to ask... What the fuck is a shitstopper

Sir Digby

Quote from: Sir Digby on November 26, 2022, 04:54:24 PMChilling in the boozer

Nearly went the whole hog and stuck my stone island soft shell just to put a little red flag up for any fly me members not to sit next to a scummy chav like me.

I'd french kiss you rather than Glasgow kiss you. Lover not a fighter, but hey up, I'm a normal lad who would just rather talk about the Boro with others than get into political shite, what's the point, it makes fuck all difference and just causes shit.

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Sir Digby on November 27, 2022, 01:31:51 AM

Nearly went the whole hog and stuck my stone island soft shell just to put a little red flag up for any fly me members not to sit next to a scummy chav like me.

I'd french kiss you rather than Glasgow kiss you. Lover not a fighter, but hey up, I'm a normal lad who would just rather talk about the Boro with others than get into political shite, what's the point, it makes fuck all difference and just causes shit.

Get some socks on, scruffy fucker

:ray:

AtomicDog

Well said Sir . . .

🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

fukyu

Quote from: AtomicDog on November 27, 2022, 07:31:53 AM

Well said Sir . . .

🐾
🐾
Where the fuck do you get the picture from. :alf:  :charles:  :rudi:  :sid:  :supremeleader:

AtomicDog

Quote from: fukyu on November 27, 2022, 08:38:21 AM
Quote from: AtomicDog on November 27, 2022, 07:31:53 AM

Well said Sir . . .

🐾
🐾
Where the fuck do you get the picture from. :alf:  :charles:  :rudi:  :sid:  :supremeleader:
That's Toots . . .
Just one of the Boyz from da hood Sir

BoroRedKen

I have been telling you all for years that Dog is not a character, Dog is real! The Dog Crew are not to be trifled with and i am proud to be a human member of the Crew.

BIG BARK OUT TO TOOTS!!..

:highfive:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

A NICE PAIR OF LOS ANGELES ON TODAY 😉👍😎💪

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 28, 2022, 12:54:56 PMA NICE PAIR OF LOS ANGELES ON TODAY 😉👍😎💪

Should be paired with Under Armour tracksuit to complete the Grove Hill look

:alf:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 28, 2022, 01:26:05 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 28, 2022, 12:54:56 PMA NICE PAIR OF LOS ANGELES ON TODAY 😉👍😎💪

ONLY WEAR ADIDAS...TACHINNI...OR FILA... TRACKIES DAF CUN... BUT NEVER TOGETHER... ALWAYS SPLIT THE BOTTOMS FROM THE TOPS 👍 ONLY CUNTS LIKE YOU ARE WEARING UNDER ARMOUR AND THAT OTHER CHAV SHITE 🙄 THE NORTH FACE  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 28, 2022, 01:36:20 PM

ONLY WEAR ADIDAS...TACHINNI...OR FILA... TRACKIES DAF CUN... BUT NEVER TOGETHER... ALWAYS SPLIT THE BOTTOMS FROM THE TOPS 👍 ONLY CUNTS LIKE YOU ARE WEARING UNDER ARMOUR AND THAT OTHER CHAV SHITE 🙄 THE NORTH FACE  :rav:

Wouldn't wear any of that gear and also I'm not an athlete/breakdancer so wouldn't wear any type of tracksuit.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 28, 2022, 01:38:52 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 28, 2022, 01:36:20 PM

Wouldn't wear any of that gear and also I'm not an athlete so wouldn't wear any type of tracksuit.

SO I GUESS YER JUST A BIG FAT FUCKING GOBSHITE THEN 🤔🤔🤔

WHO COULDN'T TIP A FUCKING WHEELBARROW....  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

I have to say them LA are smart. Im a trainer/trackkies guy myself.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder365 on November 28, 2022, 01:48:54 PMI have to say them LA are smart. Im a trainer/trackkies guy myself.

THERE'S SOME DAF CUNS...😞

ON ERE MATE WHO AIN'T GOT A FUCKING SCOOBY DOO  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

A NICE PAIR OF ZURRO ON TODAY 👍😎😎😎👍

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 30, 2022, 12:49:46 PMA NICE PAIR OF ZURRO ON TODAY 👍😎😎😎👍

Nice,
keep it up Sir . . .

I can't reply as I'm away on a Reconnaissance mission and have limited item's in My kitbag

I shall report back with 12 day's of Christmas for you when My task is completed
🐾
🐾

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Just treat mesell to a lovely pair of these

Munchen Edge Originals in Celeste

Look great with my shitstoppers

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz on December 01, 2022, 08:07:00 PMJust treat mesell to a lovely pair of these

Munchen Edge Originals in Celeste

Look great with my shitstoppers

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

AtomicDog

FAO Mr Liddle

Back in play Sir

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on December 24, 2022, 12:03:27 PMFAO Mr Liddle

Back in play Sir

SOME NICE MONTYS THERE LAD 👍😎👍