Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

The 2024 Battlenips champ then?

:carrick4:

tunstall

No.

But you are a daft cunt.

Clem Fandango

No - I had taken the lead before THUNDER had a little fanny fit and took his ball/nips home.

:rudi:

BoroRedKen

I prefer to think of you as a expert on boobage content rather than a cheat Clem!.

😅👍

Clem Fandango

Quote from: BoroRedKen on Today at 03:20:23 AMI prefer to think of you as a expert on boobage content rather than a cheat Clem!.

😅👍
I am a Nippy Savant. 

It is both a talent and a curse.

:leo3:

BoroRedKen

BoroRedKen

I love quizzes etc. Me and my pal Dave S were lethal as a partnership (massive Boro fan, home and away, and done the full years in the army so a top geezer all round!).

Would love to do a weekly quiz thing on here but you cant prove that people wont cheat.

Mind you i thought the charity poker night might have got a better response and that ended up just being me and Crocky! But we had a good old laugh away from here. (And it was free to play apart from a fiver entry fee that would of went to Maxis Mates or Hope.).

Somebody must have an idea how to work it.

In With the Lurpak

One day it was here the next gone ?

what happened to it ?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

It was a KGB plot to rob me of my rightful title (despite what MAGACLEM says)!

:orson:

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: BoroRedKen on Today at 04:06:27 AMI love quizzes etc. Me and my pal Dave S were lethal as a partnership (massive Boro fan, home and away, and done the full years in the army so a top geezer all round!).

Would love to do a weekly quiz thing on here but you cant prove that people wont cheat.

Mind you i thought the charity poker night might have got a better response and that ended up just being me and Crocky! But we had a good old laugh away from here. (And it was free to play apart from a fiver entry fee that would of went to Maxis Mates or Hope.).

Just rely on people's integrity !!

Oh wait a minute I can see a flaw in my argument 😂 

BoroRedKen

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on Today at 10:50:07 AM
Quote from: BoroRedKen on Today at 04:06:27 AMI love quizzes etc. Me and my pal Dave S were lethal as a partnership (massive Boro fan, home and away, and done the full years in the army so a top geezer all round!).

Just rely on people's integrity !!

Oh wait a minute I can see a flaw in my argument 😂 

:alf:

fukyu

Bring back battle nips,free the pink two. :leo3:
( And no gadgie ones,bewers only. :diego: )