ABOUT TIME PICKFORD WAS DROPPED 👍👍👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 13, 2024, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HE'S NEVER BEEN A TOP INTERNATIONAL KEEPER EVER....AND I DON'T THINK WE HAVE ONE IN THE SQUAD AT THE MINUTE....BUT A CHANGE IS NEEDED....IF WE CANNOT BEAT THESE FISHERMEN WE MIGHT AS WELL ALL FUCKING PACK IT IN.....🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

FB-IMG-1728834662216" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ayton Mews

Looks a more balanced line up 👍🏻

Gomes had a good game when he played, then was bombed out v Greece for the more "fashionable" players 🙄

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF BORO....LOADS OF POSSESION AND SHOTS ON TARGET BUT JUST CAN'T SEEM TO SCORE LIKE   :unbelievable:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ayton Mews

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on October 13, 2024, 05:12:09 PMREMINDS ME SO MUCH OF BORO....LOADS OF POSSESION AND SHOTS ON TARGET BUT JUST CAN'T SEEM TO SCORE LIKE   :unbelievable:

:rudi:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ayton Mews

Lovely little ball from Gomes 👍🏻👍🏻

tunstall

Ayton Mews

Quote from: tunstall on October 13, 2024, 06:09:18 PMAgree about Pickford

He's a clown

He's become a bit of a parody of himself now like. Angry little mackem

Eastcoastred

Get TA Arnold off drop walker back into his natural position and bring Foden on, and FFS attack the goal,,

Ayton Mews

Quote from: Eastcoastred on October 13, 2024, 06:24:18 PMGet TA Arnold off drop walker back into his natural position and bring Foden on, and FFS attack the goal,,

The football knowledge on here 😅

Eastcoastred

Like I was saying,, fucking teach me won't it,,

tunstall

Quote from: Ayton Mews on October 13, 2024, 06:12:43 PM
Quote from: tunstall on October 13, 2024, 06:09:18 PMAgree about Pickford

He's a clown

He's become a bit of a parody of himself now like. Angry little mackem

If I was a mackem, I'd be angry as well

Ayton Mews

tunstall

My dad was born in Sunlan so you may have a point there like

Bud Wiser

I for one don't have a problem with Pickford. He's a top drawer shot stopper - just another victim of this passing from the back nonsense that has enveloped the game.

Our biggest concern has to be the defence. We all saw how shaky it was against Greece then we see a nation of skiers & javelin throwers have three good scoring chances before they eventually did find the net. They weren't helped by a back-peddling midfield either, which is why I'd have Gallagher in there from the off rather than little boys playing elaborate one touch football like Mainoo, Lewis or Gomes.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Ayton Mews

Quote from: Bud Wiser on October 13, 2024, 08:15:31 PMI for one don't have a problem with Pickford. He's a top drawer shot stopper - just another victim of this passing from the back nonsense that has enveloped the game.

Our biggest concern has to be the defence. We all saw how shaky it was against Greece then we see a nation of skiers & javelin throwers have three good scoring chances before they eventually did find the net. They weren't helped by a back-peddling midfield either, which is why I'd have Gallagher in there from the off rather than little boys playing elaborate one touch football like Mainoo, Lewis or Gomes.

Four four fuckin two and none of this tippy happy shite!

Bring back the England glory years of the 90s!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FUCK ME THAT WAS UNINSPIRING 🙄🙄🙄

FUCKING HARTLEFOOLS UNITED COULD OF BEAT FINLAND    :cloughy:  :charles:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Ayton Mews on October 13, 2024, 08:37:03 PM
Quote from: Bud Wiser on October 13, 2024, 08:15:31 PMI for one don't have a problem with Pickford. He's a top drawer shot stopper - just another victim of this passing from the back nonsense that has enveloped the game.

Four four fuckin two and none of this tippy happy shite!

Bring back the England glory years of the 90s!

As apposed to the trophy laden years of the 2000s?

You media indoctrinated millennials know nothing about 90s football, son Bruv.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Redsteel (Moderator)

Hopefully that will be Carsy's last game in charge, get a proper manager in early for the next round of games.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

HENDERSON WAS WEAK FOR THEIR SET PEICE GOAL TOO...👎😡👎

POPE IS THE BEST KEEPER WE HAVE SO FUCKING PLAY THE FUCKER 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G