Boxing Tonight

Started by In With the Lurpak, October 12, 2024, 09:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol

Beterbiev is 20-0, winning all of his fights by knockout, while Bivol is 23-0, with 12 wins by knockout.

One of the biggest fights in years this one. Hope Beterbiev wins it. seen some unpleasant stuff from Bivol.

Betting Odds

Artur Beterbiev 5/4      Draw 20/1      Dmitrii Bivol  10/11

There should be a perfect stream here for anyone without a firestick . Last one I watched here was 100% sound.

https://the.crackedstreams.ai/boxing-streams

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BIVOL FOR ME ....GREAT JAB AND TOOK CANELO TOO TASK....BETERBIEV HAS GREAT PUNCHING POWER BUT FOR ME BIVOL STAYS AWAY FROM HIM AND WINS ON POINTS...HE'S THE YOUNGER MAN TOO 👍🥊👍💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TheWalker

Guaranteed draw so big money rematch can happen

Gingerpig

can't bloody decide , bert is a banger & patient too, Biv is a mover....edging to bert , just on pts, but could easy got biv points

v good undercard too , wardley fraser  willl just carry on ....fraser for me this time

eubank will look good & win
be a good night ..........All hail the dodgy sticks   :supremeleader:

Poolielad

More excited about Wardley v Fraser rematch!!

In With the Lurpak

Backed Artur Beterbiev to win in any of the first 5 rounds hit n hope bets  :money:

Poolielad

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on October 12, 2024, 08:03:32 PMBacked Artur Beterbiev to win in any of the first 5 rounds hit n hope bets  :money:
He will win, wouldnt like to name the round

Poolielad

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Poolielad on October 12, 2024, 11:16:58 PMfucking borefest

:diego:

They 2 of the best on the planet matched each other I thought it was a great fight. Beterbiev more aggressive not  a mark on him at the end there, but Bivol has 2 shiners .. now he knows how his lass feels  :sid:

Once again Eddie hearn making a cunt of himself jumping around at the end for Bivol more or less saying he won then they gave the result Hearn looking like a chump head down  :sid:

One other thing I noticed there the Chechen leader  Ramzan Kadyrov was with Beterbiev at the end couldn't believe it he was battling not long back terminating Nazi's  :sid:  :sid:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WARDLY V CLARKE....FIGHT OF THE YEAR 🥊

BIVOL WAS ROBBED THERE...HE LANDED MORE PUNCHES THAN BETERBIEV SO FUCK KNOWS HOW HE NEVER GOT THE DECISION 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

ONE STUPID CUNT HAD BETERBIEV WINNING BY 4 ROUNDS  FFS  🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

TOTAL FIX....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Looked like Bivol landed more but the stats say Beteriev landed more.

Bivol after the fight says he lost & going off his two black eyes while Beterbiev didn't have a mark on him maybe he did lose. I'd have said draw at best to be fair to both .

https://X.com/MatchroomBoxing/status/1845250682246373622

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FB-IMG-1728806220635" border="0
Screenshot-20241013-145731-Facebook" border="0

OBVIOUS THE BENT CUNT WHO ORGANISED IT IN SAUDI WANTED BETERBIEV TO WIN 🙄🙄🙄

I DON'T BELIEVE THEM STATS YOU PUT UP NEITHER...I WATCHED THE FIGHT LIVE AND BIVOL SCHOOLED HIM FIRST 4 ROUNDS...👍🥊👍

HE MIGHT HAVE 2 BLACK ⚫️ EYES BUT HEY THAT'S BOXING....THEY DO HIT EACH OTHER YA KNOW....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

I actually thought Bivol looked the better fighter in lots of rounds.  :cheers:

But stats are stats & no one can deny Betterbiev kept the pressure on all the way through.

Like i said a draw would have been a fair result.

fukyu

Good link Crockett thanks, :bigjack

Bivol was throwing clusters,berterbiev landing the heavier shots,some judges see that as being more dominant and influential on the fight.On the undercard Ben Whittaker was lucky to get the draw after the fight was stopped because of injury.If it had carried on he would have been beat.And no showing off from the flat track bully in this fight.He's a pound shop bivol who's getting found out.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Screenshot-20241014-180610-Facebook" border="0

FUCKING SPOILT BOXING THESE TEA TOWELLED HEADED CUNTS  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ayton Mews

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ayton Mews on October 14, 2024, 12:20:41 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on October 14, 2024, 12:08:31 PMFUCKING SPOILT BOXING THESE TEA TOWELLED HEADED CUNTS 

:katie:

WITHOUT THERE MILLIONS THEY WOULD JUST END UP SLUM LANDLORDS LIKE YOU....👍

DAF CUN....

:katie:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on October 13, 2024, 09:20:37 AMI actually thought Bivol looked the better fighter in lots of rounds.  :cheers:

But stats are stats & no one can deny Betterbiev kept the pressure on all the way through.

Stats frequently lie.
It appears from those figures that they counted punches to Bivols guard as "landed", that's wrong.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on October 14, 2024, 01:09:59 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on October 13, 2024, 09:20:37 AMI actually thought Bivol looked the better fighter in lots of rounds.  :cheers:

Stats frequently lie.
It appears from those figures that they counted punches to Bivols guard as "landed", that's wrong.

CORRECT....PUNCHES TO THE ACTUAL HEAD ONLY COUNT....IN OLYMPIC BOXING THE GLOVES HAVE 2 COLOURS SO IT'S EASIER FOR A JUDGE TO SEE AN ACTUAL CORRECT HIT TO THE HEAD 👍🥊👍

MONEY HAS RUINED BOXING JUST LIKE FOOTBALL 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Screenshot-20241014-201630-Facebook" border="0

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G