Sunderland v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, September 17, 2024, 10:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: erimus74 on September 21, 2024, 11:35:22 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on September 21, 2024, 11:32:34 AMFB-IMG-1726914681608" border="0

💪💪💪⚽️⚽️⚽️💪💪💪

Yep we all agreed on the one change, Morris for Barlasar

C'mon Boro!

NOT FOR ME...DOAK SHOULD BE IN BEFORE JONES AND MCGREE BEFORE AZAZ  🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

SteveG66

I hope they play this as the half-time entertainment at The Stadium of Shite today.

But they probably won't...

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THAT PETER REID CUNT HAS A LOT TO ANSWER FOR I CAN TELL YA 👍🙈🙉🙊👍

:ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

APART FROM CONWAYS HEADER HOW FUCKING BORING IS THIS 🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FUCK OFF..  I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN...AND TOOK THE TOTAL PISS THERE 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I DON'T THINK MICHAEL IS AS GOOD AS WE THOUGHT HE COULD BE 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Clem Fandango

So far.. same old, same old.... lots of tippy tippy ineffective passing, one good chance and not clinical enough.... yet again.

Cheeky back heel from their kid.  :bigjack

Should have been a red though.  :rav:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

EVERY TEAM TAKES THERE EARLY CHANCES AGAINST US....WE JUST CANNOT SEEM TO FUCKING SCORE...CALL IT BAD LUCK BUT THAT DON'T WASH WITH ME....WE ARE NOT FUCKING CLINICAL ENOUGH 😡😡😡😡😡😡

WHY THE FUCK IS MCGREE ON THE BENCH ??????

WHY IS JONES EVEN STARTING  ??????

WHAT THE FUCK IS AZAZ DOING....?????

MORRIS IS A YARD OFF THE PACE....HAS HE CAPTURED THE BORO CURSE  :rav:  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Clem Fandango

I think Morris doing OK but he trying to cover a lot of ground.  Probably because Azaz is a waste of a shirt for me.

:carrick3:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET FUCKING JONES OFF AT HALF TIME AND BRING DOAK ON....SAME AS AZAZ....GET MCGREE ON FOR FUCKS SAKE 😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

teamboro

Shit first half apart from Conway's heafer

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: teamboro on September 21, 2024, 01:20:01 PMShit first half apart from Conway's heafer

LATH PUT THROUGH BY JONES...SHOULD HAVE SCORED....CARRICK NEEDS TO KICK ARSE AT HALF TIME NOW 😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Clem Fandango

Lath's finishing has gone to fuck again.  :rav:

Too slow and ponderous in our build up and no ideas when close to goal.

That Mundle is playing well.  Jones isn't.

Agree with LIDSY... Azaz and Jones off - Mcgree and Doak on.  Then change Lath after 15 minutes if he still doesn't do anything.

Ayton Mews

erimus74

Struggling to convert our chances, again, Conway should have scored, Clarke maybe
Sunderland are playing like the away team & Hume should have been sent off, awful challenge

Hound

Quote from: erimus74 on September 21, 2024, 01:28:47 PMStruggling to convert our chances, again, Conway should have scored, Clarke maybe
Sunderland are playing like the away team & Hume should have been sent off, awful challenge

Yep, ref bottled it, should have been off for that.

Clem Fandango

I hope Carrick makes some subs before his usual 75th minute.

:unbelievable:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WE JUST CANNOT CHANGE A SYSTEM...IT IS NOT WORKING AND CARRICK DOES FUCK ALL...ROBERTS JUST NEARLY MADE IT 2 NIL AND WE ARE STRUGGLING 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mams Spaghetti

Tell me again about how Hackney is worth 20 million?

Clem Fandango

Quote from: Mams Spaghetti on September 21, 2024, 01:48:05 PMTell me again about how Hackney is worth 20 million?
Yeah he's having a shocker today.  This season he has been shit.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GONNA MAKE A STATEMENT NOW THAT I KNOW PEOPLE WON'T BE HAPPY ABOUT ...BUT I WILL STICK BY IT 💪💪💪💪💪💪

WHILE CARRICK AND WOODEN FUCKING TOP ARE IN CHARGE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

BORO ARE GOING NO WHERE...

LOOK AT THE UNHEARD OF SUNLUN MANAGER SPENT FUCK ALL AND INHERITED A DEPLETED SQUAD....BUT HAS THEM ORGANISED.....IT'S ONLY GONNA GET WORSE I'M AFRAID....AND DON'T GIVE ME THE EARLY SHIT DOORS....HE'S HAD 2 YEARS 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ayton Mews

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ayton Mews on September 21, 2024, 02:06:17 PMDoak looks a cut above like

HE WILL SOON BE ON 30K A WEEK 💪💪💪💪💪💪

:leo:  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Clem Fandango

This is utter dogshit.

We flatter to deceive by passing it about all the fucking time.  Ooh the possession stats look great - fuck off, nobody cares.

Our left side is still broken - without a natural wide left winger our left back (whoever it is) will always be exposed the way we play.

Playing it from the back can work - but stop doing it all the time - and stop doing it with 5 Boro player behind the ball - that does not create space further up the field (which is what the tactic is for).

Also, we should have kept Coburn for Plan B.

Getting really fucked off with Boro and Carrick's tactics etc this season.

:winston: