THE OFFICIAL RED ⚽️🔴⚽️ROAR CARDIFF V BORO FOOTBALL THREAD..

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 30, 2024, 02:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Borges in from the off, apparently Engel didnt even travel, shame I quite like him

Hopefully Gilbert gets game times & repeats last seasons goal too

Nice to see ELL on the bench, how young does that bench looks, 👍

Gingerpig

Gilbert is so much more creative than Azaz ....we are wasting this lad

Hound

Are we scared to have a fuckin shot at goal, sideways passes in their box, WTF?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FUCKS SAKE HOW MANY CHANCES DO YA NEED...TRYING TO WALK THE FUCKING BALL IN THE NET  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

Jones DARE NOT SHOOT  , kin chronic  today thus far , arse kicking reqd

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GOT NO CHANCE OF GOING UP PLAYING LIKE THIS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Clem Fandango

Baldini!  Clarkinho!  What a header!  :rudi:

We've been pretty shit but let's leave with a win lads.

:champs:

Blott

Quote from: Clem Fandango on August 31, 2024, 01:53:03 PMBaldini!  Clarkinho!  What a header!  :rudi:

We've been pretty shit but let's leave with a win lads.

:champs:
I think we have been OK. We are away it's as good as I hoped.

I know I will got down in flames but Azaz is looking a new player, improving every game.

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Clem Fandango

Blott

erimus74

Quote from: teamboro on August 31, 2024, 02:13:06 PMMorris 0-2

Player of the moment for me, looks composed, always asking for the ball, happy he scored even though he played it off their defender, they all count

Edit - Think its been given as an OG

Clem Fandango

A good and needed win before the break.  Gives us a chance to get some injured players back and integrate the new players. 

First half was typical sluggish stuff trying to walk the ball in,  Second half much better.

Can't think of any particularly bad individual performances but Azaz, Morris and Clarke stood out for me.

I missed the start of the game - what's the story with Engel not traveling?

Blott

Quote from: Clem Fandango on August 31, 2024, 02:31:56 PMA good and needed win before the break.  Gives us a chance to get some injured players back and integrate the new players. 

First half was typical sluggish stuff trying to walk the ball in,  Second half much better.

Can't think of any particularly bad individual performances but Azaz, Morris and Clarke stood out for me.

I missed the start of the game - what's the story with Engel not traveling?
a great summing up.

These are the days you don't mind the 6 hours to get back. Grear day out for all who went.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THAT SECOND GOAL WILL BE GIVEN TO MORRIS IT WAS ON TARGET...BUT FUCK ME HOW HARD WAS THAT WATCHING THAT...WAS WATCHING IT WITH 2 MAN UTD FANS...A LEICESTER FAN...LEEDS FAN...BRADFORD FAN...AND A DIRTY MACKEM  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 31, 2024, 02:41:27 PMTHAT SECOND GOAL WILL BE GIVEN TO MORRIS IT WAS ON TARGET...BUT FUCK ME HOW HARD WAS THAT WATCHING THAT...WAS WATCHING IT WITH 2 MAN UTD FANS...A LEICESTER FAN...LEEDS FAN...BRADFORD FAN...AND A DIRTY MACKEM  :rudi:
sounds like heaven to me. Have a great holiday

erimus74

The official, unofficial debut No stats

Neto Borges our 1021st & Nathan Simpson our 1022nd debutants

Blott