THE OFFICIAL RED 🔴 ROAR 🦁 DIRTY LEEDS V BORO FOOTBALL ⚽️ THREAD 💪

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 14, 2024, 08:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Congratulations Sol Brynn on making your Boro debut, our 86th first team used GK & 72nd league cup debutant

erimus74

Harley Hunt on the bench, this is why he chose the Boro, even if he doesn't get on what an experience for the lad

tunstall

Quote from: erimus74 on August 14, 2024, 07:27:14 PMHarley Hunt on the bench, this is why he chose the Boro, even if he doesn't get on what an experience for the lad

Never heard of the hunt

erimus74

He has to score the winner tonight

Last season at their place he got sent off & the return fixture at the Riverside he gave away a penalty

tunstall

Was hoping to watch it but we've sailed away from the coast now and I've lost my 4G

:rav:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE BORO NEED TO PRESS MORE IN TO THERE BOX AND BE MORE CLINICAL IN FRONT OF GOAL....GILBERT LOOKS SHITE AND BERGOZA MAKING ALL THE WRONG FUCKING PASSES 🙄🙄🙄 GET FUCKING HAMILTON ON SECOND HALF AND AYLING 💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

erimus74

Good stop from Brynn early doors, good withbhis feet too, long or short

erimus74

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Ayton Mews

I do like the look of Burgzorg... great strength and good on the half turn. Could see him taking Chuba's role as a good physical number 10

Ayton Mews

Quote from: Ayton Mews on August 14, 2024, 09:14:01 PMI do like the look of Burgzorg... great strength and good on the half turn. Could see him taking Chuba's role as a good physical number 10

:leo3:

Clem Fandango

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BURGZORG 💪💪💪⚽️⚽️
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Clem Fandango

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G