THE OFFICIAL RED 🔴 ROAR 🦁 BORO V THE SWANS 🦢 FOOTBALL THREAD ....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 07, 2024, 09:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Good win, deserved it. Should have been more and Jones needs to be better at making decisions, team over yourself

Clem Fandango

Great result.  Slightly sketchy second half - looked rusty and tired - few good chances missed and needed some last ditch/lucky defending.

We will deffo be sniffing around the top of the table at the end of the season.

:champs:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FB-IMG-1723297075827" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

van den berg new fuck all about the last minute shot stop it hit him straight in the Face 💪💪💪💪💪
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

fukyu

The best thing about that was the three points,a laboured win by the end. 6/10 we can only improve. :carrick2:

Bud Wiser

One game in and we've already got 50% more points than after the first SEVEN games of last season so whats not to like!

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SWANSEA PLAYED  QUITE WELL TODAY ...ESPECIALLY IN DEFENCE...AND HAD ABOUT 4 PLAYERS MAKING THEIR DEBUTS SO ALL IN ALL THEY PUT UP A DECENT FIGHT....IF LUCK HAD WENT OUR WAY WE COULD HAVE WON THAT 5-0 BUT THAT'S FOOTBALL...SOME DAYS IT GOES FOR YA...SOME DAYS IT DON'T....👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Quote from: borope on August 10, 2024, 11:49:08 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on August 10, 2024, 11:46:26 AMOur 1,014th debutant 🍻👍

I wouldnt doubt you Erimus but the gazette are saying hes our 1000th player ?

My two mates, Colin & Shaun, put that list together, I've had a few discussions with Shaun & were our list changes is the return of players, Eddie Holliday was the first Boro player to be sold & after a few seasons re-signs for the Boro, thats why our numbers differ

Theres no right & wrong way of doing these numbers, every time a former player returns to the club he's issued with a registration number, thats how I look at it

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 10, 2024, 04:09:48 PMSWANSEA PLAYED  QUITE WELL TODAY ...ESPECIALLY IN DEFENCE...AND HAD ABOUT 4 PLAYERS MAKING THEIR DEBUTS SO ALL IN ALL THEY PUT UP A DECENT FIGHT....IF LUCK HAD WENT OUR WAY WE COULD HAVE WON THAT 5-0 BUT THAT'S FOOTBALL...SOME DAYS IT GOES FOR YA...SOME DAYS IT DON'T....👍

You weren't there.......armchair critics

:wry:

erimus74

Nice to see & hear Tony Mowbray speaking at HT, the lads been to hell & back, sounded so in his voice, great to hear his name mentioned & walking out the tunnel to the power game, lovely touch, along from Mark Proctor & Bernie Slaven

erimus74

Regarding the game, waited 10 seasons for an opening day win & after missing chance after chance we were hanging on at the end, could & should, have been 5, 6 nil then we were finding ourselves push back & last minute tackles, blocks, that we could have lost the game, my heart was in my mouth

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Jones needs a good talking to for his utterly selfish attempt at a goal when a simple 2 yard pass to Burgzorg was a tap in for 2-0

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 10, 2024, 04:37:57 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 10, 2024, 04:09:48 PMSWANSEA PLAYED  QUITE WELL TODAY ...ESPECIALLY IN DEFENCE...AND HAD ABOUT 4 PLAYERS MAKING THEIR DEBUTS SO ALL IN ALL THEY PUT UP A DECENT FIGHT....IF LUCK HAD WENT OUR WAY WE COULD HAVE WON THAT 5-0 BUT THAT'S FOOTBALL...SOME DAYS IT GOES FOR YA...SOME DAYS IT DON'T....👍

WATCHED ON TELLY...GOT A BETTER VIEW THAN YOU....AND ABOUT A 100 💯 QUID UP IN ME SKY ROCKET 😁

DAF CUN....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Clem Fandango

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 10, 2024, 04:44:03 PMJones needs a good talking to for his utterly selfish attempt at a goal when a simple 2 yard pass to Burgzorg was a tap in for 2-0

100%.  Carrick needs to make sure a few of them (eg Burgzorg is guilty as well) that they need to play as a team and not try to play "heroball".  If they do we will be excellent this season.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on August 10, 2024, 04:53:09 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 10, 2024, 04:37:57 PM

WATCHED ON TELLY...GOT A BETTER VIEW THAN YOU....AND ABOUT A 100 💯 QUID UP IN ME SKY ROCKET 😁

DAF CUN....

No better than Gary Lineker.....tssk tssk

tunstall

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on August 10, 2024, 04:44:03 PMJones needs a good talking to for his utterly selfish attempt at a goal when a simple 2 yard pass to Burgzorg was a tap in for 2-0

Yeh that was crazy to go for goal there....play for the team

He looks like he's put a bit of timber on, unless it was just the new shirt making him looking bigger

Clem Fandango

Quote from: erimus74 on August 10, 2024, 04:58:16 PM
He had one dodgy mistake but o/w looked good.  Looks like we might have found a Howson replacement.

:champs:

Sir Digby

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Sir Digby on August 10, 2024, 05:29:00 PMSome of us do go and have a few in the town

FUCK ME  🙄🙄🙄

YER NO FUCKING DAVID BAILEY LAD  :rav:

:rudi:  :sid:  :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Taken with his Samsung Potato 24 Ultra

Whats with all the Christmas baubles?

:alf:

tunstall

Last time I saw a photo like that, Michael J Fox was the photographer