THE OFFICIAL RED 🔴 ROAR 🦁 BORO V THE SWANS 🦢 FOOTBALL THREAD ....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, August 07, 2024, 09:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

An opening day win is long overdue, in fact we have to go back to this day 9th August 2014 for the last  time we won the first game of the season when we beat Lee Clark's Birmingham City 2-0 at the Riverside, with goals from Daniel Ayala in the 33rd minute & debutant Kike doubling our account in the 66th minute, Birmingham didn't even have a shot on target

Sir Digby

Took my little girl on the stadium tour yesterday, tour guide was telling us about all the little changes Carrick has made since he's been here.
The man's a good un.
Could be an exciting season ahead.

erimus74

Class photo I took of our last opening day win 10 years ago today

Just look at the defender on the line

Gingerpig

tight. but ease through 2-0

LL & HH

erimus74

Please same result again tomorrow & an extra bonus if ELL gets another brace

Nosmo-King

See Roofies new preview is going down well! He is the only one posting on it.

And so the "look at me" dual poster has started one.

It will end in tears! The dogs dick of football message boards - who's ego is as wide as the Atlantic is working his charm offensive TO BE NOTICED!!

RATHER SAD BUT TOTALLY PREDICTABLE.....

Gingerpig

Quote from: Nosmo-King on August 09, 2024, 08:57:21 PMSee Roofies new preview is going down well! He is the only one posting on it.

It will end in tears! The dogs dick of football message boards - who's ego is as wide as the Atlantic is working his charm offensive TO BE NOTICED!!

Got stick for mentioning  she would pop up with her threads , when we all know who the main man is 

erimus74

First home game of the season when pre KO the pitch announcer builds up the volume up another notch within the stadium with the already bouncing crowd & the music playing asking the crowd to remember our Boro family & friends we have lost along the way, so emotional. Gets me everytime, 😥

newyddion

Quote from: Nosmo-King on August 09, 2024, 08:57:21 PMSee Roofies new preview is going down well! He is the only one posting on it.

I wonder who this charming poster of 'things to be noticed' could be?

Rather sad and predictable posting messages on message boards.. sadder still posting about posters posting messages on message boards. Dogs dick.. hairy to the tip x

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FB-IMG-1723276173897" border="0

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪⚽️
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

I remember back in 2010/11 season under Mogga when we were beating Swansea 3-1, the football they played that day we couldnt live with, they ended up beating us 4-3, hopefully Boro will be that team this season

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

borope

Quote from: erimus74 on August 10, 2024, 11:46:26 AMOur 1,014th debutant 🍻👍

I wouldnt doubt you Erimus but the gazette are saying hes our 1000th player ?

tunstall

Come on Boro

Wish I was there today

Hope the weather is nice for those going

UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

It's good to see that Carrick has opted for Morris, from the off, I was expecting Howson to start. Bench is looking really good also.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Clem Fandango

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G