Previous topic - Next topic

teamboro

Left the club
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

tunstall

erimus74

Good player for me,he'll get sorted

Smoggers51

I liked Paddy , there is a strong rumour that Rangers are interested in him.Be a good move for him that if he keeps fit.

erimus74

Midway through last season it was obvious with so little game time that the club were willing to take offers for McNair as he moved into his final 12 months

Then after been out for so long he was drafted in at short notice & what a performance he put in, probably MOTM display, he showed what a class attitude he really has

I think his time here has been good for the club & player

I was hoping he would stay on reduced terms but at the end of the day why should he really

fukyu

I laughed when Neil Warnock said paddy thinks he can play in midfield,I've told him he's a centre half and that's where he's playing. :rudi:

Gingerpig

Rangers bound

TeessideTopgun

Good servant of the club, Wish him well

Nekder (Kenny)

Cant knock his service. Quiet and normal fella by all accounts.
Good luck Paddy
 👍

markmywords

He has had the odd good performance over the years but if rumours about him being the biggest earner at the club I don't think he's been good value for money. His best games have been at centre back. All the managers he has served under here have thought he wasn't good enough to play in midfield which was the position he was brought in to cover. Will be interesting to see where he ends up and how he gets on.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: markmywords on May 06, 2024, 03:39:12 PMHe has had the odd good performance over the years but if rumours about him being the biggest earner at the club I don't think he's been good value for money. His best games have been at centre back. All the managers he has served under here have thought he wasn't good enough to play in midfield which was the position he was brought in to cover. Will be interesting to see where he ends up and how he gets on.

Eh? For two consecutive seasons between 2019 - 2021 he was the clubs best player.

Its Fry we should be moving on, not him.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

tunstall

I think this has more to do with wages than anything else

markmywords

Quote from: Bud Wiser on May 06, 2024, 11:38:53 PM
Quote from: markmywords on May 06, 2024, 03:39:12 PMHe has had the odd good performance over the years but if rumours about him being the biggest earner at the club I don't think he's been good value for money. His best games have been at centre back. All the managers he has served under here have thought he wasn't good enough to play in midfield which was the position he was brought in to cover. Will be interesting to see where he ends up and how he gets on.

Eh? For two consecutive seasons between 2019 - 2021 he was the clubs best player.

Some players always divide opinions and I think McNair is one of those players. He did have some decent performances early on but do you really think we should continue paying big money to a player that's never going to get a game in our midfield and will most likely be 3rd or 4th choice centre back?

erimus74

Quote from: markmywords on May 07, 2024, 09:46:22 AM

Some players always divide opinions and I think McNair is one of those players. He did have some decent performances early on but do you really think we should continue paying big money to a player that's never going to get a game in our midfield and will most likely be 3rd or 4th choice centre back?

Very good point, which I agree with

Bud Wiser

Quote from: markmywords on May 07, 2024, 09:46:22 AM

You don't seriously think he'd have been offered the same terms he's on now do you?
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

newyddion

Playoffs last season 2nd leg at the Riverside, we're 0-1 down and i'm shouting the boro on in the final minutes of the game.. Paddy McNair stares at me and looks at me like I'd pissed on his chips. Weird right?

Had a bit of a laugh about it and assumed he'd be off.

Last game of the season THIS SEASON nothing to okay for but a great atmosphere non the less.. guess who turns round to give me another dose of stink eye?

PADDY MCSTARE! - unbelievable.. no idea what he's problem was. Something was defo up with him like.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: newyddion on May 14, 2024, 05:44:04 PMPlayoffs last season 2nd leg at the Riverside, we're 0-1 down and i'm shouting the boro on in the final minutes of the game.. Paddy McNair stares at me and looks at me like I'd pissed on his chips. Weird right?

Had a bit of a laugh about it and assumed he'd be off.

Last game of the season THIS SEASON nothing to okay for but a great atmosphere non the less.. guess who turns round to give me another dose of stink eye?

PADDY MCSTARE! - unbelievable.. no idea what he's problem was. Something was defo up with him like.

You were shouting at a match!!

Clearly your FMTTM training did not sink in

:ray: