New member.

Started by Johnny Thunder, April 26, 2024, 10:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversideRifle

I forgot how funny Clem was. Still a cunt mind but welcome brother  :leo1:
UTB

Redsteel (Moderator)

Be nice to see a few more familiar faces back or join.

Kelloe

Quote from: Sherlock Suxcox on April 26, 2024, 02:02:11 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on April 26, 2024, 01:58:18 PM
Quote from: Sherlock Suxcox on April 26, 2024, 01:35:09 PMProud to say I've never been a member there.  I hate the sanctimonious hypocritical cunts with a passion.  Seen the good work this board has been doing recently and decided to bring my fat arse out of retirement.

Some username that like he will be hitting the beers when he sees it  :rudi:
I look forward to his "favorite cock sucking moments" post.
:ray:  :rick:  :supremeleader:

fukyu

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on April 26, 2024, 04:58:21 PMBe nice to see a few more familiar faces back or join.
Matty's banned. :katie:

In With the Lurpak

Clem used to somehow use the time difference he had to make posts appear on COB that looked like he was posting nearer our timeline think he fiddled it with a VPN or summing cos every week he had the Boro score correct week in week out . won the Predictor every year the fiddling fucker  :rav:  :diego:  :redcard:  :rudi:

Clem Fandango

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on April 26, 2024, 05:54:27 PMClem used to somehow use the time difference he had to make posts appear on COB that looked like he was posting nearer our timeline think he fiddled it with a VPN or summing cos every week he had the Boro score correct week in week out . won the Predictor every year the fiddling fucker  :rav:  :diego:  :redcard:  :rudi:
I am fucking great at predicting Boro scores like.  I think I was COB champion 3 years in a row.   :champs:

THUNDER will go fucking mental when he reads that. He might even drop one off his pints.  Hahahahaha.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: fukyu on April 26, 2024, 05:46:53 PM
Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on April 26, 2024, 04:58:21 PMBe nice to see a few more familiar faces back or join.

I prefer "on sabbatical". 👍

fukyu

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 26, 2024, 06:58:34 PM
Quote from: fukyu on April 26, 2024, 05:46:53 PM

I prefer "on sabbatical". 👍
They're usually voluntary. :rick:

BoroRedKen

AtomicDog

Well I prefer you know the time in your life, when you realise that your wrong?

Not FMTTM might I add, they're no mark Doyle's, but we know that.

The one thing that unites people is music, rhythm & melody, something we all (who like music) understand.

When this band were around, thought they were sh*t,  but being young Naive, that's how you are.

THEN

When I heard the line

"Because the music that they constantly play, it people say's nothing to Me about My Life"

If you don't like music, move on talk about Racism,  Politics, you know general tosh.

Probably one of the greatest lines in lyrics ever.

But if you do watch probably one of the greatest bands that graced this green and pleasant land .

The power of music is always the lyrics

I'm still waiting for this new bin and the fancy wagon that's picking it up?

We've got the fancy barcode.

But I don't worry about that.

My staff will still pick up my massive sh"ts and deposit them in the correct receptical.

"Oh how we laughed "

'Sticky fingers'

"Where's Me Dinner?"

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

Andy Rourke (RIP)

In the area

The yanks make music, but the British capitalse on in.
Always have, through all the genre's, barring soul.

But that's a level you can never reach

But it's fun to discover.

F*"k all this sh*t on here over and over, like a mouse on a wheel, eh?

Be better, a lot better

Geoff_B

Hi Sherlock , I'm Ge-off.

AtomicDog

And Jeff, i thought the only lonely place was on the moon?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

No GrandFunk Railroad for sure

Just the magic John Ellison

and the Brothers of course

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

I keep forgetting this one....

Wonderful slightly out of tune bass.....

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Sherlock Suxcox on April 26, 2024, 06:16:09 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on April 26, 2024, 05:54:27 PMClem used to somehow use the time difference he had to make posts appear on COB that looked like he was posting nearer our timeline think he fiddled it with a VPN or summing cos every week he had the Boro score correct week in week out . won the Predictor every year the fiddling fucker  :rav:  :diego:  :redcard:  :rudi:
I am fucking great at predicting Boro scores like.  I think I was COB champion 3 years in a row.   :champs:

THUNDER will go fucking mental when he reads that. He might even drop one off his pints.  Hahahahaha.

Ye cheated on Battlenips ye fuckin lousy bastard.

:rudi:

Gingerpig

Definately in the deviant class .......welcome deviant  :ray:

Like the lads  said he will be fkin  raging at this

Clem Fandango

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on April 27, 2024, 09:29:46 AM
Quote from: Sherlock Suxcox on April 26, 2024, 06:16:09 PM

Ye cheated on Battlenips ye fuckin lousy bastard.

Hahahahha I'd forgotten Battlenips.  I was fucking amazing at that.  Some would say a natural.   :rudi:

BoroRedKen

# BRING IT BACK! #
# BRING IT BACK! #

:alf:

BoroRedKen

Hey Johnny.

No more plaggy Yanks now please.

We now have our full quota of 2.

It will end up like other places at this rate.

Mind you we have 1 that lives where its full of idiots and druggies and crime and animal abuse.

And the other lives in Louisiana.......

:alf:  :taxi:

Clem Fandango

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 27, 2024, 01:56:18 PMHey Johnny.

No more plaggy Yanks now please.

We now have our full quota of 2.

It will end up like other places at this rate.

Mind you we have 1 that lives where its full of idiots and druggies and crime and animal abuse.

And the other lives in Louisiana.......

:alf:  :taxi:
:winston:  :rudi:

Gingerpig

Battlenips Battlenips
Battlenips

Singalong until JT gets his finger  out ......so to speak  :christian: 

TeessideTopgun

Scammell Wheel Nuts 😜😜

AtomicDog

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on April 26, 2024, 11:24:06 PMNo GrandFunk Railroad for sure

Just the magic John Ellison

and the Brothers of course

Or this

But my point, if you understand music, is that the possibilities are endless.

For instance Afrika Bambaataa, a pioneering DJ would always start his set with . . .

Good music is good music, there's no genres, it's either good or shit!

Like a person's moniker on here

"It's what's in the groove that counts"

That's why people like it, cos it's good.

As Bassist's go, here's a few fine British one's . . .

Agree totally with the soul thing, fantastic musicians, never to be repeated, so sad how a lot of them ended up.

But drug's and music go hand in hand, that's just a fact.

It's when they find God, rehab or whatever they turn into c**ts. But that's life, go wotk on a building site or in a sh*t sprint crushing job?

Here's a fine example here, washed out, f**ked up, but a fantastic guitarist all the same

They say the nod is an amazing drug . . .

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Sherlock Suxcox on April 27, 2024, 01:29:51 PMHahahahha I'd forgotten Battlenips.  I was fucking cheating at that.  Some would say a cunt:rudi: