Ahmed Ali Alid

Started by Kelloe, April 25, 2024, 06:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelloe

Guilty.

When will we learn?

:unbelievable:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

How did he manage to attack two coppers after he was arrested?

I guess they didn't have him cuffed so as not to offend his human rights as a muslim?

Seems pretty basic stuff even for Cleveland Police

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Kelloe

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on April 25, 2024, 06:49:52 PMHow did he manage to attack two coppers after he was arrested?

I guess they didn't have him cuffed so as not to offend his human rights as a muslim?

Seems pretty basic stuff even for Cleveland Police

:youfuckinserious:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Kelloe on April 25, 2024, 06:31:46 PMGuilty.

When will we learn?

:unbelievable:

The backward scumbag will probably get less than 10yrs, put in low risk nick, along with an interpreter, then housed when he gets out with full benefits.
This cunt has had form all through Europe, doing time in Germany! How the fuck was he allowed to stay, and not put into a deportation centre straight away ffs.

fukyu

Every "asylum seeker" should be fingerprinted, photographed and DNA'd. Don't like it don't come. :wry:

Hound

Quote from: fukyu on April 25, 2024, 08:18:42 PMEvery "asylum seeker" should be fingerprinted, photographed and DNA'd. Don't like it don't come. :wry:
But but but, what about their human rights, they're not animals, they've paid good money for a spot on the dinghy, to escape the fuckin horrors of France. 😡

Geoff_B

Quote from: fukyu on April 25, 2024, 08:18:42 PMEvery "asylum seeker" should be fingerprinted, photographed and DNA'd. Don't like it don't come. :wry:

Then what?...

Geoff_B

Quote from: Hound on April 25, 2024, 09:13:35 PM
But but but, what about their human rights, they're not animals, they've paid good money for a spot on the dinghy, to escape the fuckin horrors of France. 😡

Again no answer, they have arrived, let's scan them, prints etc.. then what? Their claim for asylum needs to be reviewed, just talk of treating people like crap, but offering no solution.

You support photos, fingerprints, dna but what next, after u do this, thrn what?

If you want to solve issues/problems etc u need think 4-5 steps ahead of the issue, or think what's the end goal and work ya back from there, shouting about dingys etc is, in my mind, ...... crap. What's your thinking, how do you solve this issue, you need substance behind whatever u claim is the answer.......

Sorry this is because I work in government, u can't just shout out statements without a plan, if you have views, back them up with how they would work

BoroRedKen

Just watch what you write lads some people are just waiting for 1 chance to report us.

I would fucking love to let some of them fuckers OTR screaming racist at people over scumbags like this shout racist at Mr Terence Carney's family......
👍

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Geoff_B on April 26, 2024, 03:50:40 AM

Again no answer, they have arrived, let's scan them, prints etc.. then what? Their claim for asylum needs to be reviewed, just talk of treating people like crap, but offering no solution.

You support photos, fingerprints, dna but what next, after u do this, thrn what?

If you want to solve issues/problems etc u need think 4-5 steps ahead of the issue, or think what's the end goal and work ya back from there, shouting about dingys etc is, in my mind, ...... crap. What's your thinking, how do you solve this issue, you need substance behind whatever u claim is the answer.......

Sorry this is because I work in government, u can't just shout out statements without a plan, if you have views, back them up with how they would work

Not really fair Ge-off. Everything is about they cant do this they cant do that. When you ask "whats your solution"? It just gets shouted down as racist or infringement of HR. The police can fingerprint and take DNA of anybody brought into custody. How many people a day do you think are fingerprinted etc in cop shops all over the country? So if it can be done daily maybe 100 times a day throughtout copshops then surely it cant be that difficult to "document" people arriving via small boats surely?

The issue, i feel , is a bit more localised for people like us all because for whatever reason (i really dont know why but you Ge-off might know more about this than me so please correct me if i am wrong) the NE has more asylum seekers than any other part of the UK (that is just irregular asylum). So i think when crimes are committed by them its magnified because of the bigger numbers here.(hope thats not too blah blah!).

A worrying part for me is the upcoming Olympics. The French will be taking officers from patrol of the beaches etc to Paris for the games. Summer and decent weather will mean the crossings will continue at a greater level.
I personally dont have an answer how to combat that. Any suggestion other than a basic free for all is shouted down as racist or barbaric or inhumane.*

*these are my personal views and not representative of RedRoar.Online.

Geoff_B

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 26, 2024, 04:19:58 AM

Not really fair Ge-off. Everything is about they cant do this they cant do that. When you ask "whats your solution"? It just gets shouted down as racist or infringement of HR. The police can fingerprint and take DNA of anybody brought into custody. How many people a day do you think are fingerprinted etc in cop shops all over the country? So if it can be done daily maybe 100 times a day throughtout copshops then surely it cant be that difficult to "document" people arriving via small boats surely?

The issue, i feel , is a bit more localised for people like us all because for whatever reason (i really dont know why but you Ge-off might know more about this than me so please correct me if i am wrong) the NE has more asylum seekers than any other part of the UK (that is just irregular asylum). So i think when crimes are committed by them its magnified because of the bigger numbers here.(hope thats not too blah blah!).

A worrying part for me is the upcoming Olympics. The French will be taking officers from patrol of the beaches etc to Paris for the games. Summer and decent weather will mean the crossings will continue at a greater level.
I personally dont have an answer how to combat that. Any suggestion other than a basic free for all is shouted down as racist or barbaric or inhumane.*

*these are my personal views and not representative of RedRoar.Online.

Hi Ken

I didn't mean for my comment to come across as,well what you do??? Kinda thing

I was replying to a comment saying let's fingerprint photo dna... etc yeah great but when u done that... what do you do, u can't say that but have zero plan after, push them into the street? Tell em to crack on until their claim comes back?, but where are they, where they living etc u need to be in contact, or we saying so all that then lock em up until
Asylum application reviewed?

I spend a lot of time in London, given central so it's pretty safe but a year ago I was in the voyager in guisborough and they had 2 black lads helping out sent by brewery, comments by the locals at the bar were nothing short of disgusting, never think they seen a person of colour before....

Everyone is a person, with feelings,no matter of colour, sex, religion, whatever I take people as I see them in person, as a person.

I ain't like them otr as I respect equality and peoples beliefs no matter what, as that's mine and everyone else's right and should be respected, again unlike over the road. They discriminate and I would never do that, hence why I'm taking action against them too

BoroRedKen

Ge-off in no way did i think you were being obtuse or even arguementative fella. Your previous membership of OTR is irrelevant in here matey.

Maybe, just maybe, i just feel strongly about when "certain" people 😏 say "well whats your answer" then just shout racist or bigot or thats against maritime law (which is a joke in the modern day!) or what about HR in response.

I know FOR A FACT when it comes to anything near "racist/ism" YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

Hound

Do we treat these blokes better than they are treat in France?
I'm guessing we must do, otherwise they wouldn't be risking their lives to travel the last 21 miles of a 2500 mile journey.

I mean why would anyone want to come to such a shithole country that is so badly run?

Geoff_B

I think a had a few sherbets last night lol..... sherlock would be proud

Johnny Thunder

Drunk posting is class.

:rudi:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on April 26, 2024, 10:07:44 AMDrunk posting is class.

:rudi:

Yup, bin there done that, offered people out, put the world to rights  :youfuckinserious: 

Johnny Thunder

BoroRedKen

I dont even need to be drunk............

:alf:  :bigjack

Geoff_B

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 26, 2024, 11:22:45 AMI dont even need to be drunk............

Get yaself in skippers to sort you out

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Geoff_B on April 26, 2024, 11:31:57 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 26, 2024, 11:22:45 AMI dont even need to be drunk............

Use it for the grub mate. Spot on  :bigjack

Geoff_B

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 26, 2024, 11:42:50 AM
Quote from: Geoff_B on April 26, 2024, 11:31:57 AM

Use it for the grub mate. Spot on  :bigjack

Decent parmy like

BoroRedKen

I see a thread about this scumbag has appeared "elsewhere".

Apart from 1 post saying RIP to the old guy it has turned into a Tory rant and no such thing as an illegal immigrant (its IRREGULAR!).

It is also RW medias fault.

Murdered a 70yr old man in revenge for attacks on Palestine.

Surprised the no marks "elsewhere" are not supporting his "stance"....

BoroRedKen

So that will be Since1973 and Merlin leaving soon......

Gboro64

The deluded idiots OTR blaming the government for this attack.