Sherlock

Started by BoroRedKen, April 24, 2024, 08:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Shut the fuck up about here.

Why bring RR into your convo you fucking coward?

Thought you only looked on here once and it was locked? You fucking practically live in here now.

BoroRedKen

You spout about here but then threaten to contact police with bullshit threats complaints.

If you cant say it face2face you old fucking soak then shut your mouth you fucking fanny.

BoroRedKen

It just shows Rob has lost that board.

It was not long ago they made it clear that mentioning RR was taboo.

So either Rob has lost control of 1 or 2 of his members or he has declared an official free for all.

So with that in mind....

HAVE AT THEM BOYS!!
🤣

BoroRedKen

Context. (Dont want too many more blank posts under your name like there appears to be lately. Hiding something "mate"?)

"To be frank, the fact that this thread has its own thread of support on RR should give the OP pause for thought.".

Just in case he changes his posts again.........

Geoff_B

Morning Ken, hope you're ok mate.

Bit of advice, take it or leave it. This bloke has the wind in his sails as he shit himself but now knows you haven't sent what you have on him to his employers. Almost goading you too on there, just do it, he's not worth the hassle and be done with it. Then it's out of your hands. He feels he has done nothing wrong in terms of his employment, well let his employer decide and stop beating yaself up 

In With the Lurpak

Knowing the way them cunt's work Sherlock is just another username made up by one of the psychotic lefty turds on there. if your 100% sure you know he's a real person send me his mug shot ill add him to the meme's piss take thread it's the least we can do . 

BoroRedKen

Just let it go fellas. Its time to "move on".

People like him are in abundance. Bravado and bollocks online.

The fact he does the job he does and says the stuff he does to me personally is wrong. The optics of it are wrong.

But im fed up with all this shite.

Not 1 of them have a spine between them. Like to lip off but then when the spotlights shines on them what happens? Name changes, deleted posts and "call the cops".

If thinking that shows them for what they are really like makes me a "headcase" etc then fair dos.
3 years ago i told Smalltown to tell me when he was in Teesside next. Still waiting.

Never had to run the cops to fight my battles. Would not get into a situation were i needed police protection.

So that is that.
Non entities. That what they really are.

In With the Lurpak

were still keeping the meme piss take thread going all the same. Lefty cunts.

BoroRedKen

Yes sorry mate thats a given!

Some sterling work gone into that. You and Dog have reached Boro forum legendary status in my eyes lads!
 :bigjack

borope

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 24, 2024, 09:56:45 AMJust let it go fellas. Its time to "move on".

People like him are in abundance. Bravado and bollocks online.

The fact he does the job he does and says the stuff he does to me personally is wrong. The optics of it are wrong.

But im fed up with all this shite.

Not 1 of them have a spine between them. Like to lip off but then when the spotlights shines on them what happens? Name changes, deleted posts and "call the cops".

If thinking that shows them for what they are really like makes me a "headcase" etc then fair dos.
3 years ago i told Smalltown to tell me when he was in Teesside next. Still waiting.

Never had to run the cops to fight my battles. Would not get into a situation were i needed police protection.

So that is that.
Non entities. That what they really are.

Cos he never comes near Teesside Ken spends his time in London watching Rugby. Look at him trying and failing to fit in on Flyme just like he did on COB.

BoroRedKen

In all honesty ive mellowed over Lil Neil.

He did have some bollocks after all he had a try with me. Fair play to him.

But you make an excellent point. Maybe it is about acceptance? Almost chameleon like to fit in?

The 1 thing i do get about ST is i genuinely believe he is a berk in real life as well as online. To me thats not a bad thing. I respect consistency!!. 

Kelloe

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 24, 2024, 08:04:08 AMShut the fuck up about here.

Thought you only looked on here once and it was locked? You fucking practically live in here now.

The daft cunt is claiming he was adopted at 5 years old and also had cancer when he was younger.

:winston:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Kelloe on April 24, 2024, 04:51:15 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 24, 2024, 08:04:08 AMShut the fuck up about here.

The daft cunt is claiming he was adopted at 5 years old and also had cancer when he was younger.

:winston:

Dont forget he had his personality removed in 2023...

Along with his spine.....

And his bollocks..

:wry:

Gingerpig

I love how he thinks its so humourous ......its shite  & about as funny as a fkin alcho falling off the wagon repeatedly  :monkeyman:  :monkeyman4:  :monkeyman4:

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :christian:  :monkeyman4:  :monkeyman4:

Oh dear , never mind !

BoroRedKen

Tbs for a min, childhood cancer is 1 of them illnesses i always think is 1 of the worst "diseases".

Just no rhyme or reason behind it. And like cancer in adults it dont discriminate. We have lost some top lads to that disease on here.
And we have lads that have fought the fucker and won. Thank God.

He is still a sandwich short of a picnic in my book though.....

BoroRedKen

I thought you were President of his fan club Ginge?

:alf:

RiversideRifle

Playing a funny game. His craic is fucking shite mind
UTB

Gingerpig

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 24, 2024, 05:22:14 PMI thought you were President of his fan club Ginge?

:alf:

Oh i am , I love the way we are Rent free in HIS HEAD .....he spends ALL day on either here or OTR .....never goes missing for a few hours like working people do , & he constantly keeps trying his non humourous digs  for acceptance OTR .

Rent free Piss pot , rent free .... :cheers:  :cheers:  :christian:  :monkeyman4:

RaZor Ramon

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 24, 2024, 12:47:49 PMIn all honesty ive mellowed over Lil Neil.

He did have some bollocks after all he had a try with me. Fair play to him.

But you make an excellent point. Maybe it is about acceptance? Almost chameleon like to fit in?

The 1 thing i do get about ST is i genuinely believe he is a berk in real life as well as online. To me thats not a bad thing. I respect consistency!!. 
Plus points for using the word berk.

😂

Gingerpig

Appears  the gobshite is on the yag now :cheers:  :cheers:  :christian:  :monkeyman4:  ....not posted for hours  no doubt  whats yr favourite bacon will  pop up tomorrow  when he sobers up

rent free  mate  :cheers:  :christian:  :monkeyman:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Gingerpig on April 24, 2024, 09:33:42 PMAppears  the gobshite is on the yag now :cheers:  :cheers:  :christian:  :monkeyman4:  ....not posted for hours  no doubt  whats yr favourite bacon will  pop up tomorrow  when he sobers up

rent free  mate  :cheers:  :christian:  :monkeyman:

Could probs do with a few to chill like
UTB

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

We Boro, on the pulse us . . .. .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Kelloe

Do we have a name yet?