Today's woman referee

Started by Blott, April 06, 2024, 06:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

A definite 8 out of 10.

The decision on the ball being out for a corner after a few minutes was the male linesman's fault.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Blott on April 06, 2024, 06:04:20 PMA definite 8 out of 10.

The decision on the ball being out for a corner after a few minutes was the male linesman's fault.

Totally the lino's fault for that one. Wouldn't go as high as 8 though, fair bit of blatant shirt pulling on LL amongst other. I'd give her a 7, seen much worse this season

Oh and letting their injured player walk across the pitch when he was 10 yards from the east side, should've given some clear instruction there and stamped a bit of authority against shithousery

Blott

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on April 06, 2024, 06:23:14 PM

Totally the lino's fault for that one. Wouldn't go as high as 8 though, fair bit of blatant shirt pulling on LL amongst other. I'd give her a 7, seen much worse this season

Oh and letting their injured player walk across the pitch when he was 10 yards from the east side, should've given some clear instruction there and stamped a bit of authority against shithousery
I couldn't understand that.

erimus74

Was is a female on the west side, reason i'm asking because, agree the linesman got it wrong over our side, but you said the male linesman

erimus74

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on April 06, 2024, 06:23:14 PM

Yea totally agree, that was very poor, I thought they had to leave the field at the nearest at the nearest part to walk off the pitch, unless the rules have been changed

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on April 06, 2024, 06:50:53 PM

Was is a female on the west side, reason i'm asking because, agree the linesman got it wrong over our side, but you said the male linesman
was it a woman on the west side? If so she needs to learn to keep up with play.

Changing the subject did you see White for Arsenal go down a seconds after he took a knock. I would ban him for 3 Games.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on April 06, 2024, 07:28:10 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on April 06, 2024, 06:50:53 PM

was it a woman on the west side? If so she needs to learn to keep up with play.

Changing the subject did you see White for Arsenal go down a seconds after he took a knock. I would ban him for 3 Games.

No not seen any of the games, regarding White, dont know what happened, if hes gone to win a free kick, get an opponent booked then sadly its part of the game & doesn't even get a mention

Poolielad

Whats the world coming to with these dishwashers??? Stick to womens sports.

teamboro

She was a good referee today better than I was expecting she ran the game on pritty well
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Bud Wiser

Wimmin should be obscene and not heard.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE