Very Quiet

Started by Eastcoastred, April 05, 2024, 12:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eastcoastred

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

It comes down to, no matter how "tough" we might think we all are, that we are all fed up with what can be said and what cant be said or you end up like me.

The police going through your entire life for nearly 3 years, jobs being lost, every penny of even savings being spent on lawyers etc all because of 1 word in 1 post.

I cannot wait for the end of this. When its all over i promise to speak out about what has happened to me over 1 single word.

Thousands and thousands of post from me. Yet 1 word (and remember its not even the post Sexpom reported me for!) has cost me everything.

Stick in death threats, Carmen dying etc and its mental what has gone on for me.......

BoroRedKen

For some clarity its not the "N" word either.....................

In With the Lurpak

Been proper bad all week . Throat like razor blades went down it  :redcard: Chest fucked  :redcard: shivers  :redcard:

Pulling round this morning been to graft all week with it, been the worst week av had in long time . Bowl of Porridge made old  fashion way with hot water this morning has done the trick 

BoroRedKen

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on April 05, 2024, 06:52:29 AMBeen proper bad all week . Throat like razor blades went down it  :redcard: Chest fucked  :redcard: shivers  :redcard:

Pulling round this morning been to graft all week with it, been the worst week av had in long time . Bowl of Porridge made old  fashion way with hot water this morning has done the trick 

Loads of bodies up this way Crocks got very similar symptoms Crocks. Seems too last 2/3 weeks then kind of goes as quick as it came.

If your nose starts getting hard and pointy then you have bird flu. If so you know what you will need?

TWEETment ......................

BoroRedKen

Tbh Easty the "figures" are normal.

This crappy little shithole with a few members that nobody has heard of hits 250,00/350,000 pageviews A MONTH...............

BoroRedKen

Still not enough for the MSF though........

Anybody know who the new chair is? Still in the footy season and we have a rudderless "supporters federation".

Excellent for the average Boro fan.........

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on April 05, 2024, 06:52:29 AMBeen proper bad all week . Throat like razor blades went down it  :redcard: Chest fucked  :redcard: shivers  :redcard:

Got it myself crocks.
UTB

tunstall

Quote from: RiversideRifle on April 05, 2024, 07:16:52 AM

Got it myself crocks.

Had it the entire time I was home from work

Fever and sweats lasted about ten days, cough about three weeks, only just got my energy levels back the last week of my four weeks off, was fucking shite

RiversideRifle

Quote from: tunstall on April 05, 2024, 07:36:10 AM

Got it myself crocks.

Fever and sweats lasted about ten days, cough about three weeks, only just got my energy levels back the last week of my four weeks off, was fucking shite

Half way through my leave and been bad since the start. Fucking cunting flu
UTB

Eastcoastred

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 05, 2024, 07:04:23 AMTbh Easty the "figures" are normal.

This crappy little shithole with a few members that nobody has heard of hits 250,00/350,000 pageviews A MONTH...............

To many posts about otr in my opinion, Fuck em forget them, surely if we can all pull together with new threads MSN might then be interested,, just a thought,,

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Eastcoastred on April 05, 2024, 08:46:31 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 05, 2024, 07:04:23 AMTbh Easty the "figures" are normal.

To many posts about otr in my opinion, Fuck em forget them, surely if we can all pull together with new threads MSN might then be interested,, just a thought,,

Got to agree even though they've done this place dirty
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 05, 2024, 06:49:14 AMIt comes down to, no matter how "tough" we might think we all are, that we are all fed up with what can be said and what cant be said or you end up like me.

The police going through your entire life for nearly 3 years, jobs being lost, every penny of even savings being spent on lawyers etc all because of 1 word in 1 post.

I cannot wait for the end of this. When its all over i promise to speak out about what has happened to me over 1 single word.

Thousands and thousands of post from me. Yet 1 word (and remember its not even the post Sexpom reported me for!) has cost me everything.

Stick in death threats, Carmen dying etc and its mental what has gone on for me.......

Its shocking what you went through Ken & still continue & at the lowest ebb in your life, not only should the dispicable person who started be ashamed of himself, but the court of justice too

I really hope the end is in sight so you can try & piece your life back together

erimus74

Wow, for red roar Ken, well done to you
Who would have thought a racist, uneducated, misogyny, forum full of chancers, would have that many viewing figures wanting to read about our non ploitical, gullable  posters views

erimus74

Forgot to also mention, non perfect posters too 😔

tunstall

Quote from: RiversideRifle on April 05, 2024, 07:40:28 AM

Got it myself crocks.

Well when you're feeling better mate I'll buy you a pint in The Pig.

The cheap stuff mind.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Eastcoastred on April 05, 2024, 08:46:31 AM

Thats a fair comment Easty and i do get that.

But look at it from a Boro fans POV.
There is no viable alternative for Boro fans to show that not all Boro fans are like that lot OTR.

COB has gone. 1Boro is too "sensible".
Do you want other clubs fans to think all Boro fans are wet as water? All raging Dudley Do-rights? The biggest bunch of hypocrites in Teesside?

Want the Spanish bloke jailed for the kiss but excused Emma Hayes behavior because she is a female?

Wanted to hang female Tory MP's. Look at what they call people. Preston, Houchen have been call peados by them (i still have the threads saved). What did they post about Mike Hind?

What do they still say about Erimus? What about what they posted about Razor? What about the thread about my late wife?

So even though i do see your point Easty i will not let them get away with being the only voice of Boro fans.

The owner of Fmttm is inside the club. The owner has the supporters forum boxed off. The owner, despite no visible employment gets to attend EVERY GAME HOME AND AWAY but allows his forum to lecture us about the cost of living crisis.

I KNOW WHO THE "MONEY MAN" IS BEHIND ROBERT NICHOLS.
AND IT AINT ANY MEMBER OF FMTTM........

BoroRedKen

CORRUPT AND JOBS FOR THE BOYS.

NO DIFFERENT TO THE POLITICAL PARTY THEY DESPISE SO MUCH.........

BoroRedKen

"Accreditation for Premier League matches is organised centrally by Football DataCo and locally by the home club. Journalists and photographers must have a Media Accreditation Agreement in place before the day of the match. "

Very interesting if Boro get promoted for "certain" people.......

AtomicDog

Quote from: tunstall on April 05, 2024, 10:14:50 AM

Got it myself crocks.

The cheap stuff mind.

If the pair of you turn up I'll buy you both a gallon

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

borope

Got it myself crocks.

The cheap stuff mind.

More chance of seeing Baddad and Smalltown doing a duet on the karaoke in there than seeing Rifle. 🎤🍺

RiversideRifle

Quote from: borope on April 05, 2024, 12:51:39 PM

Got it myself crocks.

The cheap stuff mind.

More chance of seeing Baddad and Smalltown doing a duet on the karaoke in there than seeing Rifle. 🎤🍺

How would yer know I'm in there or not lad 🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️🤷🏼�♀️
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Shudda had the Vax!

:supremeleader:

Nosmo-King

Resilience should be the buzz word for here. For Ken personally and all posters who've been labelled and tarred by the other lot is completely unjustified and more importantly wrong.

That's why to highlight threads from OTR is and will continue to be completely justified.