Redsteel (Moderator)

It's like the planet  has varying weather cycles

:rudi:

Johnny Thunder

Don't be so fuckin stupid.

The planet is on fire.

teamboro

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on April 04, 2024, 10:44:43 AMDon't be so fuckin stupid.

The planet is on fire.

The core of the Earth is and only the core nothing else  :leo2:
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

RiversideRifle

I think it's a load of shite
UTB

New Division

Of course it's shit.Same as the hole in the ozone layer and acid rain has never been heard of since the 1990s.
Global warming got found out so now it's climate change

RiversideRifle

Quote from: New Division on April 04, 2024, 01:09:23 PMOf course it's shit.Same as the hole in the ozone layer and acid rain has never been heard of since the 1990s.
Global warming got found out so now it's climate change

https://youtu.be/xVlRompc1yE?si=LRzEPuFPTItovXu4

Then there's this cunt  :rudi:
UTB

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

I'm back in Rio

It's fucking scorchio lads

Gonna be a nice weekend at home isn't it? Get the BBQs out

Francks left peg

I don't know what it is, but we are certainly getting more 'extremes' of weather. I know the MSM make it worse than it is, but something is going on.

Nosmo-King

Ask Lids about this! Thailand was certainly hotter this year than last year. And this is down to what? It did get uncomfortably hot - too hot to go out towards the end of March during the day!

No doubts Lids has a favourite waterhole to avoid the searing heat!!

teamboro

Quote from: Nosmo-King on April 04, 2024, 05:51:12 PMAsk Lids about this! Thailand was certainly hotter this year than last year. And this is down to what? It did get uncomfortably hot - too hot to go out towards the end of March during the day!

What you have to realise the earth goes through cycles of warmer weather and cooler weather it's natural Co2 makes plants and trees grow which is natural human beings don't make it worse with what we do we physically can't despite what msn and bought scientists say oh and something you won't hear from msn there is a lot more iceberg's this year on earth just a fact I read a couple of days ago
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on April 04, 2024, 05:51:12 PMAsk Lids about this! Thailand was certainly hotter this year than last year. And this is down to what? It did get uncomfortably hot - too hot to go out towards the end of March during the day!

It got up to 52 degrees in Iraq and snowed in Afghanistan  :rudi2:
UTB

tunstall

Quote from: teamboro on April 04, 2024, 06:20:20 PM

What you have to realise the earth goes through cycles of warmer weather and cooler weather it's natural Co2 makes plants and trees grow which is natural human beings don't make it worse with what we do we physically can't despite what msn and bought scientists say oh and something you won't hear from msn there is a lot more iceberg's this year on earth just a fact I read a couple of days ago

Fuck me