BERNIE THE $HITHOUSE OFF C.O.B. 😁😁😁

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, April 03, 2024, 02:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I WONDER IF HE'S VOTING FOR HIM  :rudi:  :sid:  :ray:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/2024/april/03/yusuf-up-for-efl-award/?fbclid=IwAR3jaRsl5CYb2fwugrVyiC-sJuzWJ-Bn0_fSTzvBWjIQK5P18L65NWCzjn4

Screenshot-20240403-204417-Facebook" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

I find it fascinating that a young lad from outside the area, with no family history of anything Boro related, passionately travels all over the country to follow an average Championship club & more so, when you think the teams within walking distance to his home & the grounds he passes regularly coming to Teesside, then this award is 100% deserved

Well done Yusuf 👍

Smoggers51

The nomination couldn't happen to nicer bloke. I see and talk to Yusuf at our games home and away. He is passionate about the Boro . Yusuf is already a celebrity as can be seen by the number of fans who want to be photographed with him. TOP MAN Yusuf !!

Johnny Thunder

He was full on in a goal celebration with the players a coupple of weeks back.

Can't remember which game it was.

He deserves this 100%

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: erimus74 on April 03, 2024, 03:12:34 PMI find it fascinating that a young lad from outside the area, with no family history of anything Boro related, passionately travels all over the country to follow an average Championship club & more so, when you think the teams within walking distance to his home & the grounds he passes regularly coming to Teesside, then this award is 100% deserved

Well done Yusuf 👍

100% - It's brilliant. He seems like a decent lad and thoroughly passionate about the Boro.
He must be crackers!

RiversideRifle

He's more entertaining than the game at times. He's like he's on speed half the time buzzing up and down the bottom row
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: RiversideRifle on April 03, 2024, 03:58:24 PMHe's more entertaining than the game at times. He's like he's on speed half the time buzzing up and down the bottom row

Haha, he certainly is

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on April 03, 2024, 03:34:41 PMHe was full on in a goal celebration with the players a coupple of weeks back.

He deserves this 100%

QPR Away, think it was the second goal he went nuts. I doubt there are many who plough as much money into watching their team as much as he does. The lad from Portsmouth is the only other that springs to mind as passionate. And to think of all the other teams in the country he could have followed  :rudi:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on April 03, 2024, 07:35:20 PM
Quote from: Johnny Thunder on April 03, 2024, 03:34:41 PMHe was full on in a goal celebration with the players a coupple of weeks back.

He deserves this 100%

QPR Away, think it was the second goal he went nuts. I doubt there are many who plough as much money into watching their team as much as he does. The lad from Portsmouth is the only other that springs to mind as passionate. And to think of all the other teams in the country he could have followed  :rudi:

The Pompy Bugler, got nicked up here before, pissed at the match, know someone who was up court the same day, seen him in the bridge before said game.

Not a very revered fan, by a lot of 657 Lad's I've spoke to. Think he's from a well to do family, Mooner type.

He's certainly no Eric the Wireless

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

Is that the Pompey fan that never wears a shirt and has a wig and hat on?

AtomicDog

Incidentally not slagging the fella, might be a decent chap. Just saying what a lot of Portsmouth fans(Don't think he was actually born in Portsmouth), Lad's that are from there 657 Lad's, Lad's that have been to Ayresome Park, Lad's like a lot of older Lad's, that follow our club I've met said about him.

The majority of them saying
"He's a c**t"

Tis funny cos I always said

'We have one very similar, that thinks he's Mr Middlesbrough'

Oh how we laughed . . .

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 03, 2024, 08:38:25 PMIs that the Pompey fan that never wears a shirt and has a wig and hat on?
Yeah wore a funny hat, blue wig shit tats. Think he owned a book store in Portsmouth and as dog said, from a money backed family.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 03, 2024, 08:38:25 PMIs that the Pompey fan that never wears a shirt and has a wig and hat on?

John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood (born 1963) is a notable football fan and supporter of Portsmouth (known as Pompey); his occupation is an antiquarian bookseller

AtomicDog

Like I mentioned above not sullying the lad, just saying what "real" Portsmouth Lad's opinion's on the lad were, not Google, you know pub talk?

AtomicDog

Back to the thread

Can anyone on here authenticate this . . .?

*Allegedly* some people on here read the actual post?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WESTWOOD IS A PISS HEAD....ARRESTED UP HERE FOR DRUNK & DISORDERLY 🙄🙄🙄

AND I CAN CONCUR 90% OF POMPEY FANS THINK HE'S A FUCKING CLOWN 🤡

THEY RECKON HE STINKS TOO...THE SCRUFFY CUNT .... :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: AtomicDog on April 03, 2024, 09:56:14 PMBack to the thread

Can anyone on here authenticate this . . .?

*Allegedly* some people on here read the actual post?

HE'S A DEADBEAT BULLSHITTING WANKER  :sid:

AND WHEN BERNIE REALISED HE DROPPED A MAJOR FUCKING RICKETT 😁😁😁😁😁😁

HIS ARSE CAVED IN QUICKER THAN A PISSED UP GOBSHITE IN ABDULS CURRY HOUSE   :ray:  :smokin:  :supremeleader:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G