Anyone know what this means (techy)

Started by Poolielad, April 01, 2024, 10:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poolielad

Just started coming up (on 2 different browsers) when logging on to this website.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

The 494 error code often signifies that the client's HTTP request header is too large for the server to process. This could be due to excessive cookies, user-agent strings, or other metadata sent in the request header. You or your development team should look at the data being sent in the request headers and reduce it where possible.

See fuck all to it daf cun

Poolielad

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on April 01, 2024, 11:45:52 PMThe 494 error code often signifies that the client's HTTP request header is too large for the server to process. This could be due to excessive cookies, user-agent strings, or other metadata sent in the request header. You or your development team should look at the data being sent in the request headers and reduce it where possible.

URAL  :getmycoat:  :getmycoat: EDIUT

BoroRedKen

Yo.

1st off what browser are using? Opera is a nightmare for this.

Clear all your cookies etc.

BoroRedKen

I can promise you its not RR. Everything is secure on here.

BoroRedKen

The rules are simple Poolie.

On a weekend (more so a holiday weekend!) Johnny is "unavailable" due to "other commitments".

Them beers dont drink themselves!!

:alf:

tunstall

Poolie it just means you're a dodgy cunt

Poolielad

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 02, 2024, 07:08:08 AMYo.

I tried Mozilla and Edge......I have managed to get it to load incognito......But I still need to find out what the issue is.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Poolielad on April 02, 2024, 09:33:55 AM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 02, 2024, 07:08:08 AMYo.

I tried Mozilla and Edge......I have managed to get it to load incognito......But I still need to find out what the issue is.

Might need to clear all cookies and app data
UTB

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on April 01, 2024, 11:45:52 PMThe 494 error code often signifies that the client's HTTP request header is too large for the server to process. This could be due to excessive cookies, user-agent strings, or other metadata sent in the request header. You or your development team should look at the data being sent in the request headers and reduce it where possible.

Googling cunt.

:rudi:

Poolielad

sussed ya daf cuns.......none of you lot helped one bit. #thickos

tunstall

Quote from: Poolielad on April 02, 2024, 01:13:10 PMsussed ya daf cuns.......none of you lot helped one bit. #thickos

It's not an IT helpdesk

Poolielad

Quote from: tunstall on April 03, 2024, 09:46:04 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on April 02, 2024, 01:13:10 PMsussed ya daf cuns.......none of you lot helped one bit. #thickos

It's not an IT helpdesk
I gathered that when you answered ya daf cun.........

In With the Lurpak

One popped up for me other night when I clicked on Bore Me  :westy: