Low traffic neighbourhoods

Started by erimus74, April 01, 2024, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

You can keep London for me, London council making £1m a month from motoring fines, what, how shocking is that

Hope they remember who to vote for when the time comes along & Ben Houchen gets bad press for improving the standards on Teesside who gets called worse than muck, we know why though

Hey look over there 👀

Gingerpig

Our labour lot are imposing a lot of new 20 zones on the quiet now too....cash raisers!!!

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on April 01, 2024, 02:16:48 PMOur labour lot are imposing a lot of new 20 zones on the quiet now too....cash raisers!!!
At the same time quoting the financial cash crises

teamboro

All designed to save the planet bullshit also a tax on the common people
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

BoroRedKen

Quote from: teamboro on April 01, 2024, 02:26:55 PMAll designed to save the planet bullshit also a tax on the common people

Not a fan eh TB?

:alf:

teamboro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 01, 2024, 02:31:29 PM
Quote from: teamboro on April 01, 2024, 02:26:55 PMAll designed to save the planet bullshit also a tax on the common people

Not a fan eh TB?

:alf:
Nope try driving in one it's impossible to keep at that speed
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Eastcoastred

Londoners will never vote for a Tory so khan the cunt will get back in and make more millions from drivers with Ulez etc,,

erimus74

Quote from: Eastcoastred on April 01, 2024, 04:05:29 PMLondoners will never vote for a Tory so khan the cunt will get back in and make more millions from drivers with Ulez etc,,

And more knife crime that didnt exist under Boris, but again its political not who is best suited

Blott

No knife crime under Boris? Houchen
He was for the cycle track on Linthorpe Rd when he wasted mine and your money to build it,is now against it and wants to use mine and your money to get rid of it. That's without the issue of buying a decrepit cinema without any structural survey for £750,000.

As for Khan he is as daft as Houchen with the same financial acumin. Both are self serving bull shitters.

Gingerpig

Quote from: erimus74 on April 01, 2024, 05:33:20 PM
Quote from: Eastcoastred on April 01, 2024, 04:05:29 PMLondoners will never vote for a Tory so khan the cunt will get back in and make more millions from drivers with Ulez etc,,

And more knife crime that didnt exist under Boris, but again its political not who is best suited

I think we all know  where the Khan demographic vote comes from .......racist knuckledraggers go both sides of the fence  :rudi2:

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on April 01, 2024, 05:40:10 PMNo knife crime under Boris? Houchen
He was for the cycle track on Linthorpe Rd when he wasted mine and your money to build it,is now against it and wants to use mine and your money to get rid of it. That's without the issue of buying a decrepit cinema without any structural survey for £750,000.

As for Khan he is as daft as Houchen with the same financial acumin. Both are self serving bull shitters.

Didnt say no knife crime Blotty & I think you know what I meant, its quadrupled under the present leader

Blott

That data was made up by the Tottenham Conservative association and were told by the office of national statistics they were going to prosecute.

The data supplied by the national crime statistics is an increase of circa 30pc but getting back to pre pandemic levels.

The average level of gun crime under Boris was over 2100 a year today it's about 1300

You have more chance of being stabbed in Cleveland under Houchen than in London.