Muniz

Started by Redsteel (Moderator), April 01, 2024, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsteel (Moderator)

Scoring goals that Pele would be proud of and consistently as well. How come when he was at Boro, he was a back of dog pap?

erimus74

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on April 01, 2024, 10:45:16 AMScoring goals that Pele would be proud of and consistently as well. How come when he was at Boro, he was a back of dog pap?

He started off well at the Boro but sadly, as what seems to happen at striker graveyard Boro he turned

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on April 01, 2024, 10:45:16 AMScoring goals that Pele would be proud of and consistently as well. How come when he was at Boro, he was a back of dog pap?

THE ANSWER YOU ARE AFTER IS...

OUR CLUB IS RUN BY INCOMPOTENT CUNTS 👍👍👍👍👍👍

I HOPE THIS CLEARS IT UP 🙏
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on April 01, 2024, 12:20:23 PM

In great detail it did!  :charles:

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on April 01, 2024, 12:20:23 PM

just left the ground, 10 minutes early due to being on nights. Talking to a Sheffield Wed fan,his son was still in the ground. What did he say, can they sign our Chairman.

AtomicDog

"What did he say, can they sign our Chairman?"

Was he dressed like a Leprechaun Mr Blotty?

I think Mr Gibson is a bit old to be putting his shooting boots on?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈