HEY WESTY

Started by BoroRedKen, March 31, 2024, 07:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Just tell them why not. OR SHALL I TELL YOUR MEMBERS WHY YOU WONT/CANT HAVE A SUBS SERVICE?

3 LETTERS FOR YOU....

D.W.P........

"Hi EB. I have really good reasons why I couldnt bring in a subdcription service. Apologies but I cannot really say more about why not."

Gingerpig

Dept
Work
Pensions

:ray:

Yet another fiddler on FMTTM.....a step up from the normal type , but only just !   

Gingerpig

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/this-site-and-adverts.57141/

Another day another Ads problem , he really is a fkin chancer

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on April 02, 2024, 05:18:12 PMhttps://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/this-site-and-adverts.57141/

Another day another Ads problem , he really is a fkin chancer

I was recently called a chancer OTR, think it was that bobby
A chancer for the simple fact I voted & have different political thoughts to him, obviously his great grandparents fought a different war to mine when I can chose to to vote, think as I do, whereas in his world I have to vote & think how it fits in his world

AtomicDog

'Chancer' and "Mr Erimus" are not two words I would associate together . .  It's outrageous!

Rest assured I'll be writing to My local conservative MP, Billy Preston and Keith Houchen about this!!
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on April 02, 2024, 07:17:08 PM'Chancer' and "Mr Erimus" are not two words I would associate together . .  It's outrageous!

Rest assured I'll be writing to My local conservative MP, Billy Preston and Keith Houchen about this!!

I thought it was amusing, I can see him stamping his feet, erimus is a chancer, erimus is a chancer because he doesnt agree with us, booooooo 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Gingerpig

Quote from: AtomicDog on April 02, 2024, 07:17:08 PM'Chancer' and "Mr Erimus" are not two words I would associate together . .  It's outrageous!

Will Billy Preston ask Syreeta & be .....Born again .... or , ask you to ,Get back, Dog ?, thats the sort of bloke he was totally  unpredictable !

Blott

I have my disagreements with Mr Erimus, but chancer, nah.

They must be desperate.

Good word though. Reminds me of the Scottish word Outwith, useful at times.

BoroRedKen

Called a "chancer" by someone who is now embarrassed to refer to the job they do and now refer to themselves as a "civil servant" is disingenuous at best................

:bullshit: 

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on April 02, 2024, 09:28:06 PMCalled a "chancer" by someone who is now embarrassed to refer to the job they do and now refer to themselves as a "civil servant" is disingenuous at best................

:bullshit: 
nah, just a low life.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on April 02, 2024, 09:22:55 PMI have my disagreements with Mr Erimus, but chancer, nah.

They must be desperate.

Thing is Blotty, thats all they are disagreements, we have our say & move on, then on another thread we chat about the good & bad of our team, no holding grudges, no thinking you're better than me.

I know for a fact that we could be a million miles in our thinking yet you wouldnt be petulant in your reply, you wouldnt be stomping your feet & calling me worse than muck looking for likes to back you up, you're better than that & so is this forum

erimus74

Grealish getting it now, as I said before, it must be so wonderful to be perfect 😩

AtomicDog

Quote from: Gingerpig on April 02, 2024, 09:03:01 PM

Will Billy Preston ask Syreeta & be .....Born again .... or , ask you to ,Get back, Dog ?, thats the sort of bloke he was totally  unpredictable !

Well Mr Pig I've had a fax back off Mr Preston . . .

"Dear Mr Dog I've been trying to reply to your letter 'Cant you hear Me knocking?" 
can you"Shine a light" on the situation?
I'm rather busy tonight as it's games night and I'm "Tumbling Dice" at the moment.

You might think "I'm a fool to cry" but I do have a social life and like to get my "Rocks off" now and again.
I'm out with my bit on the side "Angie" tonight so "Wild Horses" won't stop Me. She really does make Me "Happy"

I don't know why you go on FMTTM anyway, it's full of Doyle's.
Sometimes Mr Dog you really are a "Fool to cry"  just "Let it be"  after all "That's the way God planned it" sorry if I sound pedantic you do know "With you I'm born again" and we both know "A change is gonna come"

Leave it with Me my four legged friend and I'll see what I can do?"

Yours
Billy

I find that a bit hard to decipher Mr Pig and My guess is he has been taking drugs!

Nothing as yet from My Conservative MP or Keith yet Sir . .

AD
🐾

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on April 02, 2024, 10:06:05 PM
Quote from: Blott on April 02, 2024, 09:22:55 PMI have my disagreements with Mr Erimus, but chancer, nah.

They must be desperate.

Thing is Blotty, thats all they are disagreements, we have our say & move on, then on another thread we chat about the good & bad of our team, no holding grudges, no thinking you're better than me.

I know for a fact that we could be a million miles in our thinking yet you wouldnt be petulant in your reply, you wouldnt be stomping your feet & calling me worse than muck looking for likes to back you up, you're better than that & so is this forum
whereas my wife ....