HEY BLOTTY ..... 🙄🙄🙄

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, March 31, 2024, 09:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 31, 2024, 09:40:13 AMANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MATES 🙄🙄🙄

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/drug-dealing-asylum-seekers-crime-28681358

That is horrific, how has he stayed in the UK
By all means you are welcome to remain in the UK but please abide by the laws of our country & be a respectable, thankful citizen

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 31, 2024, 09:40:13 AMANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MATES 🙄🙄🙄

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/drug-dealing-asylum-seekers-crime-28681358
not my mate. Is the bouncer who landed the kid on his head yours?

You know my view if you are an immigrant and in the first 5 years you break the law with a sentence of over 6 months, you don't go to jail you go back to the country you come from.

I heard there was some daft old sod fighting in the Southern Cross a few weeks ago, do you know him?

BoroRedKen

Whilst there is a Hey Blotty thread.....

You are on a warning Blotts!

What for you ask?

Using the word "Extrapolate" on here! That is a Flyme word therefore banned on here!!

Dont let me catch you again!!

:cloughy:  :alf:  :alf:

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 31, 2024, 12:50:10 PMWhilst there is a Hey Blotty thread.....

You are on a warning Blotts!

What for you ask?

Using the word "Extrapolate" on here! That is a Flyme word therefore banned on here!!

Dont let me catch you again!!

:cloughy:  :alf:  :alf:
I am going to search that. Hmmm

I just checked, it says Olly used it. No disrespect to the gent.

BoroRedKen

"AHEMMM"

"I can't in the way I can't prove 2 +2 = 4. I suss out data and think that's true.

Evidentially the universe is 13.5 billion years old, apart from Watts telescope thinks that's wrong so it might be 27 billions year old.

I extrapolate data and think maybe yes or maybe no.
"

Nobody can deny thats not you!

:alf:

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 31, 2024, 01:02:33 PM"AHEMMM"

"I can't in the way I can't prove 2 +2 = 4. I suss out data and think that's true.

Evidentially the universe is 13.5 billion years old, apart from Watts telescope thinks that's wrong so it might be 27 billions year old.

"

why didn't that come up on my search? I probably spelt it wrong.

In the good old days I would get six across the backside.

Ah, all boys schools, I went through 3 years olat St Mary's open prison  run by priests and wasn't touched up once. I made a complaint to the Bishop asking what was wrong with me.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on March 31, 2024, 01:05:52 PM

"

Ah, all boys schools, I went through 3 years olat St Mary's open prison  run by priests and wasn't touched up once. I made a complaint to the Bishop asking what was wrong with me.

Fugly as a child maybe??....

:alf:  :bigjack

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 31, 2024, 01:09:38 PM
Quote from: Blott on March 31, 2024, 01:05:52 PM

"

Fugly as a child maybe??....

:alf:  :bigjack
not just as a child.

BoroRedKen

Blott

Lids here is some good news for you and Kerrygold.

a Home Office spokesperson added: "Over 16,000 foreign national offenders have been removed since January 2019. Through both our Nationality and Borders Act and the Illegal Migration Act, we are also ensuring they cannot frustrate the removal process."

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on March 31, 2024, 12:39:07 PM

not my mate. Is the bouncer who landed the kid on his head yours?

You know my view if you are an immigrant and in the first 5 years you break the law with a sentence of over 6 months, you don't go to jail you go back to the country you come from.

I heard there was some daft old sod fighting in the Southern Cross a few weeks ago, do you know him?

100% agree with that, cracking idea