Early bird renewals now done

Started by Gingerpig, March 30, 2024, 03:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

2 out 4 who sit around me have said sod it , i do think they are in for a shock renewal wise ....& once they have gone they find other stuff to do & just watch dodge stick instead ....myself for the first time since Ayresome has said sod it , each to their own , but feel we will sell ANYTHING of value now, sit down shut up , give us cash  is the new motto .

sad day but bugger it , on we go

RiversideRifle

Clubs lost out on 1000 or so season tickets
UTB

Gingerpig

Had 22k last year  they said kid ....big loss this year or did they lie last year , take yer pick

60% of games on sky next year ....100% on dodge sticks ........& do i trust them not to flog owt that moves now .....no

RiversideRifle

This time last yr was 18000 kid so it's 1k tickets
UTB

Gingerpig

Think you will find it was 19k this time last yr  so abt 11-12% loss already  which is approx   100k based on a average of 500 quid , not a good sign when the walk ups will be negligeable next year , hope they have got it right but fear sparse  crowds next year , pity because i rate MC, just think other things are in play now !

Bud Wiser

With the strength of feeling towards the club at the present I'm staggered this many have been sold...

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-announce-season-card-sale-28914057

And there was me thinking I was going to have the East stand lower to myself!
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

Quote from: Bud Wiser on March 30, 2024, 05:16:32 PMWith the strength of feeling towards the club at the present I'm staggered this many have been sold...

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-announce-season-card-sale-28914057

And there was me thinking I was going to have the East stand lower to myself!

😁

Blott

A brilliant turn out by Boro fans. Shown the doom mongers to be wrong again. It seems Gibson still has his fingers on the pulse.

I can't wait for next season.

Gingerpig

So on the pulse, that  2k have NOT  renewed & he is  potentially 4k down on his total last year ,  where he will charge abt 35 quid a walk up price ......i admit this year i said sod  it after  40 yrs as a S ticket holder in the North , won't pay their walk ups as all are avail on stick,  fed up of  don;t do ,don't say , sit down shut up, a PERCENTAGE  of crowd waiting to be offended......which happened to people around me this year being spoken to for  stupid shit .

Makes me less of fan to some , but been seen done it 

Blott

For me TV football isn't 1pc of watching it live. Hearing fans giving players stick, not needing an Editor to decide what I watch.

Just watching Villa v Wolves, it's boring, no atmosphere, watched the replay of missed chance only for the ball to be in the opposition box.

You can keep dodgy box footy for me.

Gingerpig

Quote from: Blott on March 30, 2024, 06:03:52 PMFor me TV football isn't 1pc of watching it live. Hearing fans giving players stick, not needing an Editor to decide what I watch.

Just watching Villa v Wolves, it's boring, no atmosphere, watched the replay of missed chance only for the ball to be in the opposition box.

Blotto i have sat in the North & 4 lads have been spoken to for giving stick because some daft git was  here's the word OFFENDED , because lads said the words ffs  sort it its shite etc , no mention of race ,ethnicity , gender ...just fkin waiting to be offended .....not the game YOU  & I GREW UP WITH, for me , enoughs enough  i think we will flog owt of value now , hope i am wrong mate

Blott

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 30, 2024, 06:09:53 PM
Quote from: Blott on March 30, 2024, 06:03:52 PMFor me TV football isn't 1pc of watching it live. Hearing fans giving players stick, not needing an Editor to decide what I watch.

Blotto i have sat in the North & 4 lads have been spoken to for giving stick because some daft git was  here's the word OFFENDED , because lads said the words ffs  sort it its shite etc , no mention of race ,ethnicity , gender ...just fkin waiting to be offended .....not the game YOU  & I GREW UP WITH, for me , enoughs enough  i think we will flog owt of value now , hope i am wrong mate
I know it's ridiculous, anything but racist chants is OK by me. It's all so perfect, but TV is not part of my day out. The pedo chants never bothered me, but I do understand if you take your kids it's not nice for them to listen to.
They get upset by  'your a just Town Full of rent boys' it never bothers any of the gay lads I know. Gay humour is brutal.

Spurs shout 'yids' about themselves, the only supporters I know who can't take any stick are Man U and Liverpool.

Gingerpig

We shall see where we go ....summer is going to be interesting , because if we sell first the shit will hit the fan & thats my fear ,RM will go first , 1 yr left on contract, HH if someone offers 10-12?, Rav sameish?

Or will we spend first is the question, but i fear we may not

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

This is only the Early Bird I.e. discounted you can still buy a full ST which will be a lot cheaper than the walk ups

The pay monthly scheme means there is no excuse

Walk ups can pay up or shut up - serves you right

:vyvyan:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on March 30, 2024, 07:19:00 PMThis is only the Early Bird I.e. discounted you can still buy a full ST which will be a lot cheaper than the walk ups

I do think walkups is too much quntzy. If I'm paying 21-22 squids then make walk ups 27 or 28. My match time next season is gonna be seriously limited but I won't ever not renew
UTB

Gingerpig

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on March 30, 2024, 07:19:00 PMThis is only the Early Bird I.e. discounted you can still buy a full ST which will be a lot cheaper than the walk ups

& if kids etc cant afford it ....fuck em  .......real forward thinking then   :youfuckinserious:

Gingerpig

Gingerpig

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 30, 2024, 07:23:06 PM

I do think walkups is too much quntzy. If I'm paying 21-22 squids then make walk ups 27 or 28. My match time next season is gonna be seriously limited but I won't ever not renew

Never say never mate , had one 40 yrs , did not this year neither have 2 mates from ayresome days  gold card etc, worryingly its getting out of kids price range now too for the next generation

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 30, 2024, 07:51:35 PM

Never say never mate , had one 40 yrs , did not this year neither have 2 mates from ayresome days  gold card etc, worryingly its getting out of kids price range now too for the next generation

Had mine since the riverside opened and kept it going. Had a good dad who took me everywhere. I'm due to be posted again in October and could be anywhere so dunno how many games I'll manage
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 30, 2024, 07:51:35 PM

Hope ya come back one day GP
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WELL DOWN ON LAST YEAR LIKE 🙄🙄🙄

19,000 LAST YEAR...
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Gingerpig

The biggest fear for this club should also be when Moyes leaves Wet Spam in the summer & they come calling for Carrick !

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 31, 2024, 04:44:09 AM17,000

WELL DOWN ON LAST YEAR LIKE 🙄🙄🙄

19,000 LAST YEAR...

But nowhere near as disastrous as you and daft Ginge were predicting

That's even if your early bird number is correct and not just the made up that Ginge posted

Blott

A big advantage was I moved my seat from the middle of a row to the end. The older you get the more the bog calls.

Gingerpig

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/season-card-renewal-deadline-3-pm-today.57033/page-6

Not often i agree on there but Indeedido & Dooderooni  nail it

West of course kissing clubs arse  about figures