Boro v Sheff Wednesday match thread

Started by erimus74, March 29, 2024, 08:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicDog

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 31, 2024, 06:28:08 PMI remember the 8-0 game  only time i was bored with how far apart we were at the time , brutal brilliance from Jacks side

I went to that with the auld fella, when we lived in the town.

Well Mr Erimus I'm going for a repeat performance
8-0
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on March 31, 2024, 06:44:45 PM
Quote from: Gingerpig on March 31, 2024, 06:28:08 PMI remember the 8-0 game  only time i was bored with how far apart we were at the time , brutal brilliance from Jacks side

I went to that with the auld fella, when we lived in the town.

Well Mr Erimus I'm going for a repeat performance
8-0

🤣👍🍺

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FB-IMG-1711961988491" border="0

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Match day is upon us 💪💪💪💪
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

UTB

Taxi here in 25 minutes, I'll be leathered by two o clock

2-2

erimus74

For me a special mention to Matt Clarke, during this season the plaudits have been dished out to Hackney, Jones, Rogers, Fry, Dieng, VDB & recently EEL
Matt Clarke has came back after 18 months out injured & played tremendously well in most of his games, passing & playing the ball out from the back, 30/40 yard passes, since returning, I dont think he's missed a game through injury, is vital at both ends of the pitch & what about the headed clearence when lying on the deck, putting his head on the ball with the Saints striker about to leather the ball in the net, wow, what a defender

After this post he's either gonna score today or have a nightmare

erimus74

For me fingers crossed, going forward next season, Lenihan, Clarke & VDB as our back 3 with Fry unreliable (injury history record) as back up

Smoggers51

Totally agree with you Erimus,Clarke has been quietly going about his job like the consummate professional that he is.I always thought this season was going to be rebuild and consolidate one so not too disappointed.I know Carrick gets some stick off some people but I like the fact that with key players out he doesn't whinge like some managers.He just goes about his job and in my opinion gives his all for us.In Great Ayton at moment having a full English and discussing with the other Grandads whether we will have a nightmare today or see off Wednesday😂.UTMB!!!

Westlane_rightwinger

Clarke is one of our former sick notes who has put a proper shift in since his return.

He's been close to scoring...so who knows 🤞

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on April 01, 2024, 11:52:25 AMTotally agree with you Erimus,Clarke has been quietly going about his job like the consummate professional that he is.I always thought this season was going to be rebuild and consolidate one so not too disappointed.I know Carrick gets some stick off some people but I like the fact that with key players out he doesn't whinge like some managers.He just goes about his job and in my opinion gives his all for us.In Great Ayton at moment having a full English and discussing with the other Grandads whether we will have a nightmare today or see off Wednesday😂.UTMB!!!

HaHa my wife is just making me a full english, then off to the match, deciding whether to leave early due to nightshift or chance leaving at full time 7& hopefully get to work on time

borope

Quote from: erimus74 on April 01, 2024, 12:16:29 PM
Quote from: Smoggers51 on April 01, 2024, 11:52:25 AMTotally agree with you Erimus,Clarke has been quietly going about his job like the consummate professional that he is.I always thought this season was going to be rebuild and consolidate one so not too disappointed.I know Carrick gets some stick off some people but I like the fact that with key players out he doesn't whinge like some managers.He just goes about his job and in my opinion gives his all for us.In Great Ayton at moment having a full English and discussing with the other Grandads whether we will have a nightmare today or see off Wednesday😂.UTMB!!!

HaHa my wife is just making me a full english, then off to the match, deciding whether to leave early due to nightshift or chance leaving at full time 7& hopefully get to work on time

Ive heard people mention they want VAR in the Championship the amount of injury time it produces is no good to us who have a nightshift to get to.

Smoggers51

Stay till the bitter end Erimus . The shift lads won't mind 🤣Knowing us we will score in the 95th minute 🤣Ps don't miss Seal Sands one bit .

borope

Quote from: Smoggers51 on April 01, 2024, 12:24:30 PMStay till the bitter end Erimus . The shift lads won't mind 🤣Knowing us we will score in the 95th minute 🤣Ps don't miss Seal Sands one bit .

Where did you work Smoggers ?

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on April 01, 2024, 12:24:30 PMStay till the bitter end Erimus . The shift lads won't mind 🤣Knowing us we will score in the 95th minute 🤣Ps don't miss Seal Sands one bit .

Last 3 months at seal sands Smoggers51

Where did you work?

Smoggers51

Erimus , I started my career in 1970 at Lennings which became Rohm and Haas then before I retired I spent 26 years at Phillips mate .

erimus74

Gingerpig

Agree on Greenwood , what is the point , he won't be here next yr anyway....total passenger , give gilbert a run of games

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FFS....GREENWOOD 🙄🙄🙄

WHY PLAY PLAYERS WHO WONT BE HERE NEXT SEASON....PUT AT LEAST 2 YOUNG UNS IN FOR 60 MINS   :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Get in 1-0 looks og Lath claims it

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET IN OWN GOAL...TEK IT ALL  DAY LONG 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Why isn't Engel playing Thomas is shit atleast Engel can cross

Blott

A 6 out of 10 performable up to now. For me
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on April 01, 2024, 03:00:26 PMFFS....GREENWOOD 🙄🙄🙄

WHY PLAY PLAYERS WHO WONT BE HERE NEXT SEASON....PUT AT LEAST 2 YOUNG UNS IN FOR 60 MINS   :rav:
last week's boo boy Barlasser has been outstanding today a level above. Greenwood has ran himself ragged, a 5 out of 10 performance but you cannot moan about his effort.

To me our biggest issue is no height up front.

teamboro

What a fucking beauty Jones 2-0