WHY ARE ALL MP'S WRONG UNS 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, March 29, 2024, 03:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SIR JEFFEREY DONALDSON RESIGNED AS DUP LEADER AFTER HISTORICAL SEX OFFENCES CAUSE HIM TO BE ARRESTED 😡😡😡😡😡😡

AND THIS MONEY GRABBING LABOUR BITCH TOO 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

ALL FUCKING WRONG UNS....GET HIS PEERAGE TAKEN OFF HIM 💪💪💪👊👊👊

FB-IMG-1711700195204" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

That greedy cunt above is getting booted out come election day and she knows it. If they are not fingers in the till they re fingering kids the lot of em are abhorrent self serving parasites

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 29, 2024, 03:12:14 PMSIR JEFFEREY DONALDSON RESIGNED AS DUP LEADER AFTER HISTORICAL SEX OFFENCES CAUSE HIM TO BE ARRESTED 😡😡😡😡😡😡

that's made up, it's obvious. I just checked real facts, it's nonsense.

How is she going to get kicked out? You mean Gorgeous George getting  the Muslim vote? 

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 29, 2024, 03:24:43 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 29, 2024, 03:12:14 PMSIR JEFFEREY DONALDSON RESIGNED AS DUP LEADER AFTER HISTORICAL SEX OFFENCES CAUSE HIM TO BE ARRESTED 😡😡😡😡😡😡

How is she going to get kicked out? You mean Gorgeous George getting  the Muslim vote? 
I am not saying its true or not true....... But how the feck can you come out with "I just checked real facts" ??
Where do you get this fact info from, its like when you come out with all these percetages about Muslims and other shite!! How do you know any of it is true??? You know as much as any of us!!! Which if we are all honest, is, not a lot.

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on March 29, 2024, 10:06:51 PM

I am not saying its true or not true....... But how the feck can you come out with "I just checked real facts" ??
Where do you get this fact info from, its like when you come out with all these percetages about Muslims and other shite!! How do you know any of it is true??? You know as much as any of us!!! Which if we are all honest, is, not a lot.
I can't in the way I can't prove 2 +2 = 4. I suss out data and think that's true.

Evidentially the universe is 13.5 billion years old, apart from Watts telescope thinks that's wrong so it might be 27 billions year old.

I extrapolate data and think maybe yes or maybe no.

The latest data says 56 pc of Muslims follow their religion, and less than 8 pc of christians do.

As it happens I don't care, but the opening of this thread gave a view I found pretty disgusting.

Blott

Do you know that over 20 pc of Americans think Lady Di was murdered I disagree but not that sure.

There is zero evidence of a God, but I believe there is.

Personality I think Houchen and Preston are as bent as f. But again many don't.

We got have to assess and make a view.

teamboro

All political elites are corrupt they don't serve the people
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: teamboro on March 30, 2024, 06:40:39 AMAll political elites are corrupt they don't serve the people

💯 % CORRECT 👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Blot  :diego: Poolie lad asked you the question of how do you know stuff is true .

You replied I "just checked the real facts"

this then turned in to " I suss out data and think that's true "

which then turned into a story about the Universe and Diana's car crash  :rav:

The facts Lids put up were right !! Some turd got caught noncing and Ginger had it away with a load of money she got from bent council house deals.

You just came on cos of the bit what you wrote " As it happens I don't care, but the opening of this thread gave a view I found pretty disgusting "

You will find it disgusting cos you vote for these types of cunt . Doesn't change the fact that they are the facts  :rav:

Westlane_rightwinger

Power corrupts. Always has, always will.

Westlane_rightwinger

Lady Di was murdered.

And there's a real facts website 🤣

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 29, 2024, 11:51:14 PM

I can't in the way I can't prove 2 +2 = 4. I suss out data and think that's true.

Evidentially the universe is 13.5 billion years old, apart from Watts telescope thinks that's wrong so it might be 27 billions year old.

The latest data says 56 pc of Muslims follow their religion, and less than 8 pc of christians do.

As it happens I don't care, but the opening of this thread gave a view I found pretty disgusting.
All you do is try to belittle people with bullshit, and you try to act all clever, it stands out a mile that you aint to clever!!! You definetly belong OTR, and I suspect you may still be a plant from OTR...

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on March 30, 2024, 10:19:15 AM

All you do is try to belittle people with bullshit, and you try to act all clever, it stands out a mile that you aint to clever!!! You definetly belong OTR, and I suspect you may still be a plant from OTR...

I could be, who do you think I am on there since I was banned in August 2022?

As for being intelligent, I doubt that, all the evidence is that I am thick as mince, ask CtC the next time you are on FMTTM.

BoroRedKen

I dont think Blotts is a plant tbh.

He just has his own opinions which we do encourage on here.

Its been said we have "brainwashed" Erimus so at least Blotts proves that theory wrong.

But ya all a pack of twats anyhows!!

:alf:  :bigjack

Blott

I am more interested in who I am on there. Can't be Small Town, that's our Mr Lurpac without a doubt.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Blott on March 30, 2024, 05:28:31 PMI am more interested in who I am on there. Can't be Small Town, that's our Mr Lurpac without a doubt.

Not a chance of that

Crocky might be a daft cunt but he's a straight up daft cunt

ST is a sly cunt that needs folding like a deck chair

Big difference

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 30, 2024, 11:13:14 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on March 30, 2024, 10:19:15 AM

I could be, who do you think I am on there since I was banned in August 2022?

As for being intelligent, I doubt that, all the evidence is that I am thick as mince, ask CtC the next time you are on FMTTM.
I dont actually think you are..... But you do waffle some shite..IMO

BoroRedKen

I can personally guarantee that Crocky is Crocky.

:bigjack 

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on March 30, 2024, 07:24:51 PM
Quote from: Blott on March 30, 2024, 05:28:31 PMI am more interested in who I am on there. Can't be Small Town, that's our Mr Lurpac without a doubt.

Not a chance of that

Big difference

:diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :leo:  :wry:

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on March 31, 2024, 07:22:09 AM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on March 30, 2024, 07:24:51 PM

Not a chance of that

Big difference

:diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :diego:  :leo:  :wry:
I agree with that.