GLAMOROUS NOW BANNED!

Started by BoroRedKen, March 29, 2024, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

A female lawyer has won her case because she felt undermined because her boss called her "glamorous".
The court agreed calling her "glamorous" was belittling.

Personally i think calling her this is being generous.....

Nosmo-King

Stupidity is rife. Folk will stop conversing for fear of causing offence. It's a strange - and getting stranger- world we live in.....

BoroRedKen

So if i get a not guilty/thrown out can i claim getting branded a racist belittled and upset me?

You are spot on Nosmo. That thing in Scotland were they want you to report a "hate crime" in the home!
Kids used to use Childline as a threat to us parents. Now its "ill tell the cops you said the N or P word if i dont get the sweets"!.

In the recent Laurence Fox case the judge ruled calling someone "racist" is not damaging/hurtful. I can tell him he is WRONG.

In that same case it was found to be damaging calling someone a "peado".
Where have i seen a lot of that going on lately?....

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 29, 2024, 06:10:08 AMA female lawyer has won her case because she felt undermined because her boss called her "glamorous".
The court agreed calling her "glamorous" was belittling.

Personally i think calling her this is being generous.....

Dear me, how is that deemed to belittle someone

Yes, I think youre spot on Ken

Poolielad

I wouldn`t put that face on one of Atomic Dogs, dog pic!!! It would belittle the dog.....

Blott

Ridiculous, she lost her racist language case though.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Poolielad on March 29, 2024, 10:49:21 AMI wouldn`t put that face on one of Atomic Dogs, dog pic!!! It would belittle the dog.....

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

I need to look up Glamorous.

erimus74

Westlane_rightwinger

Glamorous more like Glam o puss or Clam faced puss. She fugly.

borope

Glen McCrory ended up penniless and life ruined after calling someone pet and touching her arm.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-66989476