Your Holiday Weekend Plans

Started by Redsteel (Moderator), March 28, 2024, 09:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redsteel (Moderator)

Might have a few tonight as I will be a good boy Friday.

Friday low key, watch boro match.

Saturday, wedding bash on the afternoon and night. Anyone wanting a bat about 10pm, PM me and I'll let you know where to find my fists  :rudi:

Sunday, either dying on the sofa or out for Super Sunday.

What is everyone else up to then?

Johnny Thunder

On the lash all weekend.
Starting tonight at The Arc.

:cheers:

Francks left peg

On it from now until Tuesday for me.

Artie Fufkin

More work in the garden (been off since Tues) after a trip to homebase, then pub quiz tonight. Garden tomorrow but quiet night for match at home, up at the crack of a sparrow's fart Saturday for high Cup nick hike. Possibly beers Sat night if not too cream crackered. Couple of beers Sunday afternoon most likely finishing with a sofa day on Monday

Poolielad

I am just gonna have a few Easter Wanks...... Probably about 3 a day...

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on March 28, 2024, 10:08:21 AMup at the crack of a sparrow's fart Saturday for high Cup nick hike.

Where you walking in from Artie, Dufton?

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Poolielad on March 28, 2024, 10:10:15 AMI am just gonna have a few Easter Wanks...... Probably about 3 a day...

Got to be better than watching Pools  :rudi:

Getting beat 7-1 off Gateshead ffs, all them 1200 who went should get a full rebate on their tickets off the owner.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Scooter Rally in Whitby

Might have a drive through for a laugh at all the pork pie hatted, mod jacket, Weller look alike, skinhead cosplay, Royal Alloy auto 4 stroke mirrors and lights wankers.

Depends on the weather

RiversideRifle

On the lash in Lisburn today then heading over to Southampton for a night then back to Boro for a week or so.
UTB

Poolielad

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on March 28, 2024, 10:43:28 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on March 28, 2024, 10:10:15 AMI am just gonna have a few Easter Wanks...... Probably about 3 a day...

Got to be better than watching Pools  :rudi:

Getting beat 7-1 off Gateshead ffs, all them 1200 who went should get a full rebate on their tickets off the owner.
Below the belt   :redcard:  :redcard: Forgot I was going to Pools tomorrow...Be only 2 wanks tomorrow then  :thrapp:  :thrapp:

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 28, 2024, 11:34:23 AMOn the lash in Lisburn today then heading over to Southampton for a night then back to Boro for a week or so.

Hope the weather in Portugal is nice mate  :rudi:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GONNA FUCK OFF TO KOH LARN FOR 2 DAYS AND BOOK IN TOO THE BEST HOTEL ON THE ISLAND JUST TO WIND A FEW CUNTS UP ON FACEBOOK WHO I DON'T LIKE ...

:leo:  :leo3:  :rudi:  :ray:  :sid:  :smokin:  :supremeleader:  :wry:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on March 28, 2024, 10:30:16 AM
Quote from: Artie Fufkin on March 28, 2024, 10:08:21 AMup at the crack of a sparrow's fart Saturday for high Cup nick hike.

Where you walking in from Artie, Dufton?

Yep, start at Dufton and up the western side, up to high Cup and back down Eastern side

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Redsteel (Moderator) on March 28, 2024, 12:24:59 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 28, 2024, 11:34:23 AMOn the lash in Lisburn today then heading over to Southampton for a night then back to Boro for a week or so.

Hope the weather in Portugal is nice mate  :rudi:

Dafcun  :rudi:
UTB

Nosmo-King

In a pub in Bangkok tomorrow night with a mate and his Mrs. Going out for a meal Saturday night with the family, Sunday no plans - yet! Monday starting to think about the flight on Wednesday back to dear old Blighty!

Blott

Friday : Mass, watch Sky sports updates, beer

Saturday ; Boredom, I didn't give a F about the premier league.

Sunday: mass,  work.

Life is so exciting.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 28, 2024, 04:19:32 PMFriday : Mass, watch Sky sports updates, beer

Life is so exciting.
mass, as in church??

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on March 28, 2024, 04:23:36 PM
Quote from: Blott on March 28, 2024, 04:19:32 PMFriday : Mass, watch Sky sports updates, beer

Life is so exciting.
mass, as in church??
Yes, it's my most important time of the year.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 28, 2024, 04:25:00 PM

Life is so exciting.
mass, as in church??
I never had you down as the religeous type!

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on March 28, 2024, 04:26:13 PM
Quote from: Blott on March 28, 2024, 04:25:00 PM

Life is so exciting.
mass, as in church??
I never had you down as the religeous type!
I'm not really. I see it as an insurance policy.My last confession took 6 1/2 hours.

AtomicDog

"We wanna get loaded, we wanna have a good time"

And that's what we're gonna do . . .

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

tunstall

teamboro

Tried to have a sleep in today but my son and his girlfriend got up early (6.30 am) for work and missus teamboro decided to get up early bang goes my sleep in work tomorrow morning afternoon off Sunday and Monday off as well
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Redcar Belgrade

I'm working for the duration. The missus is away to Malta for a few days so it'll likely be a couple of bevvies to unwind and getting food delivered kind of weekend. Wishing everyone on the board a prosperous and back of the cop wagon-free time!

Tune to get us started:

Gingerpig

Yag, football, ,eat , bit more yag ,  rampant filthy sex ..........a man can dream  :katie: