HAD TO LAFF AT THE JOCKS AND THAT DIDDY CLARKE....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, March 27, 2024, 08:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

BOOING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND THEN GETTING BEAT BY ULSTER'S FINEST ✊️🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧✊️🤣🤣🤣

AND THEN THERE IS THIS CLOWN 🤡 WHO AINT GOT ONE FUCKING IOATA..... :sid:  :unbelievable:

FB-IMG-1711528756434" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

The man is a legend and a boro hero 👍👍👍👍👍👍
UTB

TerryCochranesSocks

Francks left peg

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 27, 2024, 08:43:29 AMBOOING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND THEN GETTING BEAT BY ULSTER'S FINEST ✊️🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧✊️🤣🤣🤣

AND THEN THERE IS THIS CLOWN 🤡 WHO AINT GOT ONE FUCKING IOATA..... :sid:  :unbelievable:

Few months ago, I was all up for letting him continue, but his record against top 10 teams speaks for it self. Question is, who would you replace him with?

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 27, 2024, 09:35:40 AMThe man is a legend and a boro hero 👍👍👍👍👍👍

As a player, and to be fair he gets a pass as Boro manager from me. He was the start of the cutting the cloth accordingly, thrown under the bus by Gibbo, the start of the end of the golden era. No doubt in my mind if Huth had not been sold for a measly 5m we were going back up that season. We were battering teams them opening fixtures, cruising. Soon as Huth left we went to shit and the rest is history. Southgate now, I don't recognise at all, just an FA yes man who with the organisation are more concerned about being woke, than they are the football. The divide between them and the fans is more than it has ever been, they are part of the cause that is dividing, instead of uniting people together.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: Francks left peg on March 27, 2024, 09:45:47 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 27, 2024, 08:43:29 AMBOOING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND THEN GETTING BEAT BY ULSTER'S FINEST ✊️🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧✊️🤣🤣🤣

Few months ago, I was all up for letting him continue, but his record against top 10 teams speaks for it self. Question is, who would you replace him with?

I'd love to see Eddie Howe IF it were possible as my first choice. Potter isn't doing anything, and despite his failure at Chelsea, he's a much better choice than Safegate. I'd even go with Tuchel, as it looks like he is going to be out of work this summer. Even Carrick, I'd have in instead, his style is suited to the talent we have, at least we know England would have ago.

Francks left peg

I reckon it'd have to be another foreign manager unfortunately

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Francks left peg on March 27, 2024, 09:45:47 AM

I WOULD GIVE IT TO FAT SAM  :rudi:

BUT PROBS EDDIE HOWE 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 27, 2024, 09:35:40 AMThe man is a leg end and a boro  woke hero 👍👍👍👍👍👍

FIXED THAT FOR YOU QUICKSILVERA 😁😁😁
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Francks left peg

I don't really understand the clamour for Howe to take up the role. I know he had back to back promotions,but has he enough experience winning at an elite level. See Southgate. Never won anything as a manager.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 27, 2024, 10:20:54 AM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 27, 2024, 09:35:40 AMThe man is a leg end and a boro  woke hero 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Just quickie to you kid 👍👍👍👍
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 27, 2024, 11:52:33 AM

I DON'T DOUBT IT.....I'VE BEEN TO JAIL MANY YEARS AGO...I CAN SMELL A RAT 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀 FROM A THOUSAND YARDS AWAY 👍💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 27, 2024, 12:30:36 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 27, 2024, 11:52:33 AM

I DON'T DOUBT IT.....I'VE BEEN TO JAIL MANY YEARS AGO...I CAN SMELL A RAT 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀 FROM A THOUSAND YARDS AWAY 👍💪👍

Well yer wrong as per. Clueless like PE
UTB

Gboro64

As I've said before GS is still the man for the job. Yes I get he's woke but he's been made to buy the FA. He's still the most successful manager since Ramsey despite having the least amount of English players ever to choose from thanks to the greedy premier League teams.
Whilst we have a plethora of attacking midfielders we are lacking a class centre half to partner Stones, lacking a holding midfielder and a world class keeper.
He's done well with what he's got. We are also ranked 3 in the world.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Gboro64 on March 27, 2024, 03:09:11 PMAs I've said before GS is still the man for the job. Yes I get he's woke but he's been made to buy the FA. He's still the most successful manager since Ramsey despite having the least amount of English players ever to choose from thanks to the greedy premier League teams.
Whilst we have a plethora of attacking midfielders we are lacking a class centre half to partner Stones, lacking a holding midfielder and a world class keeper.

MORE CHANCE OF ME SHAGGING JENNIFER LOPEZ THAN FUCKING ENGLAND WINNING OUT UNDER WOKEGATE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

I don't get that he has any success whatsoever. He is clueless, as he was here.

I still think we have a chance of winning the Euros we have great players, maybe the 2 Central defenders are only a 4 out 10.

I didn't think Jennifer Lopez was worth the effort.

Gboro64

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 27, 2024, 03:22:58 PM
Quote from: Gboro64 on March 27, 2024, 03:09:11 PMAs I've said before GS is still the man for the job. Yes I get he's woke but he's been made to buy the FA. He's still the most successful manager since Ramsey despite having the least amount of English players ever to choose from thanks to the greedy premier League teams.

MORE CHANCE OF ME SHAGGING JENNIFER LOPEZ THAN FUCKING ENGLAND WINNING OUT UNDER WOKEGATE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I'll remind you of this when Harry Kane is holding the European Championship trophy

Blott

Remember the last Euros Wales were in, the Taffs singing and laughing when we were knocked out.

They are back where they belong. Yesterday on Sky they were going to beat Poland by 5, their crowd was worth 2 goals.

This is why I love football.

RiversideRifle

You stick to shagging Thai blokes kid. Southgate's the man 👍👍👍👍
UTB

Kippers

Fucking woke cunts FA.
I cant even remember the team last night nevermind remember the charidy website that I need to chuck my hard earned at.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 27, 2024, 05:19:36 PM

EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YER TRAP....YOU MAKE YERSELF LOOK EVEN DAFTER AND DAFTER 🙄🙄🙄🐀🐀🐀
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 28, 2024, 12:06:33 AM

EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YER TRAP....YOU MAKE YERSELF LOOK EVEN DAFTER AND DAFTER 🙄🙄🙄🐀🐀🐀

Don't be a dafcun forever lad there isn't that much longer to go
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on March 28, 2024, 12:14:05 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 on March 28, 2024, 12:06:33 AM

Don't be a dafcun forever lad there isn't that much longer to go

YER RIGHT...COZ SHITHOUSES AND TROLLS FINALLY GET OUTED 💪💪💪🐀🐀🐀
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Southgate's the man 👍👍👍👍

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Screenshot-20240328-113335-Facebook" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G