LISTEN UP PERFUME PONCE ON FMTTM

Started by BoroRedKen, March 25, 2024, 06:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

"You can't have been looking very closely back then. It's always been this way. Back then the pro Tory/anti Labour voices were more prominent than now. I wonder where they've disappeared to. And why?
Half of them went to red roar and the other half were all variations of this bloke
"

You need reminding of THE FACT that nonces like Page and Smith HAVE NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE RR. They were members of the forum you frequent.........

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Nosmo-King

Mainly 3 reasons posters have left- firstly, banned by the power hungry admin who is intoxicated by power and position, secondly they piss posters off to such a degree that they feel it is victimisation to a large degree and thirdly( my view) decent posters are somewhat embarrassed at being involved in a site that is totally unrecognisable from the place of yesteryear.

That's in a nutshell for what I believe is a decreasing number of posters( or certainly appears that way!! )

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Nosmo-King on March 25, 2024, 09:38:13 AMMainly 3 reasons posters have left- firstly, banned by the power hungry admin who is intoxicated by power and position, secondly they piss posters off to such a degree that they feel it is victimisation to a large degree and thirdly( my view) decent posters are somewhat embarrassed at being involved in a site that is totally unrecognisable from the place of yesteryear.

That's in a nutshell for what I believe is a decreasing number of posters( or certainly appears that way!! )

Oh no Nosmo you are wrong! Read the posts!

They do not do "pile ons". They "tolerate" other opinions (read Smalltowns posts about Tory voters from the last few days!).
Read the stuff they posted about Kate Middleton. Not 1 has the balls to say they got it wrong with their "theories".

How many people have they called nonces lately? I can think of 6/7.

Even notice Brendan seems to have found his "voice" again!

And if ANYONE says/thinks its rough on here compared to the angry bile and shite OTR then i will call them a liar.

Nosmo-King

Hypocritical tossers! Me thinks they protest too much.......

BoroRedKen

Whilst the soapbox is out.....

You lads on here from OTR all say the same thing. All your reasons for been on here are the same.

Yet you are ALL wrong.
Most of you get tarred with the RR brush now by the imbeciles.
Yet for years you were all 1 of the boys!

OTR has been "hi-jacked" by a few knobheads this last year. The biggest by far lately is Sherlock. He is the poison running through Fmttm.
Even Smalltown aint as loud as he used to be.

I refuse to talk about the other born liar. Photoshop Philbert............

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Nosmo-King on March 25, 2024, 11:06:36 AMHypocritical tossers! Me thinks they protest too much.......

"Online arrogance".....

(Them not you Nosmo!)..

erimus74

They can dress it up as much as they like it isnt a board to have a fair minded debate, Rofesleg proves that with his reply from Sherlock, you only offer an opposing view because youre a tory shrill

The reference to RR but fail to mention some of the comments against opposing posters

First one, a beauty, ahh new poster
Hang females
Scum
Its a shame people like you excist (only Norman Conquest spoke out against that comment)
Tories shouldnt be resuscitated
Unintelligent racist

But worst of all the dispicable likes towards Kens wife

Yea I can see where they're coming from

Like I've said before, hey look over there 😏😏

Kippers

Too many political fuckwits now, it was never that way years ago.
  Stand your corner with conceited annoying cunts like speckget or CtC etc and you would be banned as, basically they are a back slapping clique .

Gingerpig

Place has a list of arses as long as your arm now , who are treat as untouchable by Admin etc .....many of them created by said admins!!!
They don't do pile ons , ok right , thats why Rofes is currently getting the treatment from Sexpest  & Shitpot , because he just out manouvres them every time , by being concise ,polite & never nasty , & they cannot cope with that , they live to spout bile .....as for smalldick ......he never voted |Tory you know , he hates them , seems to have forgot his voting history

Not noticed a thread today about the Batley teachers school, where the protests are now illegal & gathering at the school will get you arrested ....not before time , very selective about protests they are too

BoroRedKen

Has that ruling passed Ginge?

That teacher was let down by everybody. Getting threats can get to some people. I have had some beauts.

Blott

Quote from: Kippers on March 25, 2024, 05:39:42 PMToo many political fuckwits now, it was never that way years ago.
  Stand your corner with conceited annoying cunts like speckget or CtC etc and you would be banned as, basically they are a back slapping clique .
on the button

The other issue is that's become boring.

Kelloe

Quote from: erimus74 on March 25, 2024, 05:26:16 PMThey can dress it up as much as they like it isnt a board to have a fair minded debate, Rofesleg proves that with his reply from Sherlock, you only offer an opposing view because youre a tory shrill

The reference to RR but fail to mention some of the comments against opposing posters

First one, a beauty, ahh new poster
Hang females
Scum
Its a shame people like you excist (only Norman Conquest spoke out against that comment)
Tories shouldnt be resuscitated
Unintelligent racist

But worst of all the dispicable likes towards Kens wife

Yea I can see where they're coming from

Like I've said before, hey look over there 😏😏

:carrick2:

Gingerpig

fairly sure i heard it was passed today Ken ,if not its done this week