I SHALL SWITCH ON EVERY ELECTRIC APPLIANCE I HAVE

Started by BoroRedKen, March 23, 2024, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Between 8.30pm and 9.30pm tonight to counteract this bollocks.

More waste of time "protest".

"Earth Hour: London landmarks join worldwide lights switch-off".

LG1660

I'll turn my tumble dryer on to help out

BoroRedKen

teamboro

I will use my electricity as usual drinking beer and vodka I won't be saving the planet but I'll sleep well knowing I don't give a fuck about the lefty shit about the planet
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

Out of interest why is Climate Change a lefty idea?

97 pc of scientists believe in it I doubt they are all of the left.

We will eventually run out of carbon fuel and need to find a new way of moving things about. Me I would go for small Nuclear reactors.

We are incredibly lucky in the UK to live in a very stable land mass with lots of water, wind, tides.

The truth is the West has been greedy in every way, me and my family have benefitted from that so I can't moan about it. I can't moan either that China, India, Brazil and other emerging economies use the same carbon based fuel as we did.

I will die knowing I have left my children, grandchildren with a disastrous mess of an environment, very little carbon fuel, fish stocks dwindling but bombs that can wipe out millions.
But why give a fuck.

Even a world with 2 degrees of warming is a world in which we will have looted the future of billions of people to power a present we preferred. And not "we" as in all human beings. "We" as in the rich countries that are responsible for the vast majority of the greenhouse gases trapped in our atmosphere. (It is true that China has recently become the largest emitter, but we dwarf the Chinese cumulatively and continue to emit far more per person.)

"The people who are least responsible for climate change are the most affected by it," Marvel told me. "I'm struggling to find appropriate academic language to describe this, but I just keep ending up at 'That's wrong.' It's simply morally wrong."

Rentokil

"Out if interest why is Climate Change a lefty idea?"

Cos lefty fuckers believe anything that comes out of so called professional mouths. I have worked with numerous dr's and scientist's over the years and the useless fuckers would struggle to paint a garden fucking shed.

Blott

Quote from: Rentokil on March 23, 2024, 05:38:47 PM"Out if interest why is Climate Change a lefty idea?"

Cos lefty fuckers believe anything that comes out of so called professional mouths. I have worked with numerous dr's and scientist's over the years and the useless fuckers would struggle to paint a garden fucking shed.

You are basing scientists knowledge on if they can paint a fence?

I can't make Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire puddings, I should lock myself in a room now.

Do you know what, the sun goes around Pluto, our moon is an optical illusion, there is no such thing as gravity, Flemming wasted his time on Penicillin, Madam Curie was wrong about Radium, Einstein knew jack shit, none of them could paint a fence.

How do you get along not believing in Gravity? Do your apples go upwards?  If I was you I would never go on a plane.

Poolielad

If anyone else is doing this what Kenny is doing can I drop a bag of washing round yours so you can wash it and put it in the drier....Saves my leccy...Thanks in advance.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Poolielad on March 23, 2024, 05:57:07 PMIf anyone else is doing this what Kenny is doing can I drop a bag of washing round yours so you can wash it and put it in the drier....Saves my leccy...Thanks in advance.

:rudi:
UTB

Ollyboro

Quote from: Rentokil on March 23, 2024, 05:38:47 PM"Out if interest why is Climate Change a lefty idea?"

Let's see if I understand you correctly.

You don't believe the conclusions of scientists who have studied the subject of global warming for years because you doubt their ability to paint a shed. Specifically a garden shed. Your expertise on the subject of global warming was garnered by learning how to paint a garden shed. I can fly an airplane based on my ability to make a pasta bake. Experts, eh? Who needs them?

Rentokil

Blott

Quote from: Rentokil on March 23, 2024, 08:41:52 PMWell the ozone layer is still here aint it? :pd:
you are indeed correct. With luck by 2040 it should be pre 1980 levels.

The reason for this is that we changed the way we lived. If we try we can improve things.

Rentokil

What utter horseshit the chinese pump out more shit a year than we have since the industrial revolution.

Blott

Quote from: Rentokil on March 23, 2024, 08:55:49 PMWhat utter horseshit the chinese pump out more shit a year than we have since the industrial revolution.
Quote from: Rentokil on March 23, 2024, 08:55:49 PMWhat utter horseshit the chinese pump out more shit a year than we have since the industrial revolution.
not true. China produces nothing compared to the West. If you want to go 1 Chinese v 1 Englishman I think we use 4 fold.

It's a myth.

teamboro

Blotty it's not a myth India and china does pump out more shit that we do now what you have to realise what the scientist won't say the more co2 in the atmosphere the more the plants will grow we don't harm the planet take volcanos pump out more co2 than we do but you can't stop it happening it's natural you can't do anything about it realise the truth not what the WEF want you to believe
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

Quote from: teamboro on March 23, 2024, 09:40:33 PMBlotty it's not a myth India and china does pump out more shit that we do now what you have to realise what the scientist won't say the more co2 in the atmosphere the more the plants will grow we don't harm the planet take volcanos pump out more co2 than we do but you can't stop it happening it's natural you can't do anything about it realise the truth not what the WEF want you to believe
there are 1.4 billion Chinese of which 40 odd percent are in agriculture. There are roughly 70 m people in the UK very few in agriculture.

Of course China produces more pollution but no where near per population as the west does it's not even close.

Look at satellite pictures of earth all the lights are in Western countries.

Stop blaming others, we caused the problem, and we need to sort it.

We started using coal in the industrial revolution so can't winge about India again population similar to China with over 50pc agriculture or China.

Ollyboro

Quote from: teamboro on March 23, 2024, 09:40:33 PMwhat you have to realise what the scientist won't say the more co2 in the atmosphere the more the plants will grow 

We need to keep an eye on all those rain forests that keep sprouting up because of the increased CO2 in the atmosphere. If we're not careful, we'll be overrun.

Rentokil

Don't see the point of using per capita, the fact is China emit more than twice as much as the USA.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 23, 2024, 09:26:46 PM
not true. China produces nothing compared to the West. If you want to go 1 Chinese v 1 Englishman I think we use 4 fold.

It's a myth.
Blotty where do you get all your info from?? Or do you just make it up???

Poolielad

Quote from: Rentokil on March 23, 2024, 10:15:01 PMDon't see the point of using per capita, the fact is China emit more than twice as much as the USA.
Exactly........Blotty, are you on day release from St Lukes or whatever its called now???

Blott

Of course China produces more they have a population of 1.4 billion.

The USA 330 million so roughly 5 as many.

Think about it.

China and India alone have about 25 pc of the world's population. 

They will polite more as countries. But no where near based on number of people.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 23, 2024, 10:54:30 PMOf course China produces more they have a population of 1.4 billion.

The USA 330 million so roughly 5 as many.

Think about it.

China and India alone have about 25 pc of the world's population. 

They will polite more as countries. But no where near based on number of people.

But China and India don`t give a flying fuck what they produce!!!!!!!