ISIS claim responsibility for Moscow massacre

Started by Ural Quntz (Moderator), March 22, 2024, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

What the actual fuck is going on in the world?

:peopleseyebrow:

UPD: ISIS message may be fake

The post that is being circulated on the Internet and referenced by sources uses an old template. It is reported that the terrorist organization has not used it for a long time.

But again - WTF is going on?

Best wait for baddad I suppose

BoroRedKen

Islamic State claimed responsibility but they are ISIS anyway are they not?

Love or hate Putin he aint going to take that. The fact is was done in a Christian Hall says a hell of a lot.

Still struggling to find where the Right Wing extremists are killing people................

Wee_Willie

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Wee_Willie on March 23, 2024, 07:45:16 AMHow did they get into Russia?

If it is ISIS then most likely in the van with Belarus (not Ukraine) number plates that there are pictures of on the net

Remember Mr potato head allowed (encouraged) a lot of immigrants to enter the country pushing them into Poland as part of Pootins hybrid war against the west

Poland built a big fuck off wall along its border and told them to fuck off back and take your pedally bikes with you

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Bryansk is on the way from Moscow to Belarus, but also Kiev

https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1771444583672451338

Could all be KGB bollox of course - truth wont come out for years

Correction - until baddad posts it

:alf:

Gingerpig

Baddads info comes from a 3 star ukranian General apparently .......thought it was a swedish diplomat last time he was asked  :alf:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

He just reads General SVR on Telegram like every cunt else.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Strange target IF it was ISIS. More strange the Yanks warned Russia of an imminent attack also, which was ignored apparently.

teamboro

Backed by MI6 and the CIA but everyone will deny it
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Blott

Quote from: teamboro on March 23, 2024, 06:14:23 PMBacked by MI6 and the CIA but everyone will deny it
if that's so, and I have no idea where you get that conspiracy from, why did the Americans tell them last week it was to happen?

Incidentally do you expect them to admit it.

Do you know why when there is an eclipse of anything it's a semi circle, that's because the earth is round.

Bud Wiser

Whoever was responsible for this cowardly massacre just gives our autocratic Kremlin friend carte-blanche to continue the weaponising of muslim mass migration to western shores.

A false flag operation? I wouldn't put it past him.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Blott

I cannot really argue but there are 18m Muslims in Russia. The largest of any country in Europe.

I think the last thing Putin needs is a battle at home.

Kippers

No monuments lit up in europe and uk as a show of solidarity against terrorism??

In With the Lurpak

The dirty vile tactics  of the US UK Ukraine warmongers as per usual .

Why would Ukraine give citizenship to ISIS fighters !!

Blott

The similarity is unbelievable.

HATES           FMTTM.   Crocky

BBC.                 Yes.     Yes
The press.       Yes.     Yes
The police.       Yes.     Yes
The UK.             Yes.     Yes
Pig Iron.             Yes.     Yes
The USA.           Yes.     Yes
British Military  Yes.     Yes
Democracy.       Yes.     Yes
Starmer.             Yes.     Yes

LOVES

Russia / Putin.   Yes.     Yes
Vermin.                Yes.     Yes
Conspiracy.         Yes.     Yes
Pontefract cakes Yes.     Yes

He is  wasted on here

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on March 24, 2024, 10:35:34 AMThe similarity is unbelievable.

LOVES

He is  wasted on here

LIES, LIES, LIES.

2 THINGS BLOTTY.

1 I KNOW FOR A FACT CROCKY HATES ANY LIQUORICE BASED PRODUCTS

2 TAKE IT AS READ CROCKS IS ALWAYS WASTED!!

:cloughy:  :alf:

Westlane_rightwinger

Of course he doesn't like liquorish based products as they are mainly "black". I'll have his quota.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

HATES          FMTTM.  Crocky

BBC.                Yes.    Yes
The press.      Yes.    Yes
The police.      Yes.    Yes
The UK.            Yes.    Yes
Pig Iron.            Yes.    Yes
The USA.          Yes.    Yes
British Military  Yes.    Yes
Democracy.      Yes.    Yes
Starmer.            Yes.    Yes

LOVES

Russia / Putin.  Yes.    Yes
Vermin.                Yes.    Yes
Conspiracy.        Yes.    Yes
Pontefract cakes Yes.    Yes

He is  wasted on here

Good points - well presented

He also falls for any old stupid Russki propaganda (every time)

This latest piece of shit has already been proved to be such, he is just too lazy to check things out before he posts

All muslims must look the same to him!

:ponder:

Kippers

Easy to figure out who these attackers were.
 Were they shouting for Alan's snack bar ?

In With the Lurpak

LOVES

He is  wasted on here

I Present facts Blot . Obama controls ISIS same as he controls Joe the Kid sniffer. he paid a surprise visit to downing street last week . Next thing you know ISIS Strike in Moscow .

You need to stick to supporting Hewey Edwards the groomer it's more down your street . you know nothing about Russia war.

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on March 24, 2024, 12:51:22 PM

HATES          FMTTM.  Crocky

BBC.                Yes.    Yes
The press.      Yes.    Yes
The police.      Yes.    Yes
The UK.            Yes.    Yes
Pig Iron.            Yes.    Yes
The USA.          Yes.    Yes
British Military  Yes.    Yes
Democracy.      Yes.    Yes
Starmer.            Yes.    Yes

LOVES

Russia / Putin.  Yes.    Yes
Vermin.                Yes.    Yes
Conspiracy.        Yes.    Yes
Pontefract cakes Yes.    Yes

He is  wasted on here

Good points - well presented

He also falls for any old stupid Russki propaganda (every time)

This latest piece of shit has already been proved to be such, he is just too lazy to check things out before he posts

All muslims must look the same to him!

:ponder:

As above . I present the facts . How is it anything you say without any back up is 100% genuine and anything I put up with solid proof is all made up Russian propaganda .

You shovel more shite on here than Manuel the kennel hand in that Tenerife dog compound you went to .

Blott

You never disagreed with one point I made, and then went into state conspiracies as fact.

Here is a difference between me and you, if there is a war, and there could be, I will be backing British troops, you will be getting a knock on your door in the same way the Italians and Japanese did.

I love this country, every thing it has given me and my family, you support a dictator in a foreign land.

Did Lord Haw Haw really say Obama runs ISIS?

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on March 24, 2024, 04:08:06 PMYou never disagreed with one point I made, and then went into state conspiracies as fact.

Here is a difference between me and you, if there is a war, and there could be, I will be backing British troops, you will be getting a knock on your door in the same way the Italians and Japanese did.

I love this country, every thing it has given me and my family, you support a dictator in a foreign land. Haw Haw. 

Would I go off to risk my life for Sunak or Starmer   A pair of poodles for the US warmongering elite   :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

Errrr that's a instant no fucking chance  :vyvyan:

You crack on Blot I'd give you 0.002% chance of lasting 3 days on that front line .

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on March 24, 2024, 04:11:56 PM
Quote from: Blott on March 24, 2024, 04:08:06 PMYou never disagreed with one point I made, and then went into state conspiracies as fact.

I love this country, every thing it has given me and my family, you support a dictator in a foreign land. Haw Haw. 

Would I go off to risk my life for Sunak or Starmer   A pair of poodles for the US warmongering elite   :alf:  :alf:  :alf:  :alf:

You crack on Blot I'd give you 0.002% chance of lasting 3 days on that front line .

I didn't say I would be, I said I would be backing out troops. It's obvious who you will be looking after.  Out of interest is your first language English as you seem to have great difficulty understanding it.

Luckily the authorities will have Lord Haw Haw in lock up in days.

There is a word for people like you, those who would give information against his home country, but it's best not to use such language.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on March 24, 2024, 04:15:06 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on March 24, 2024, 04:11:56 PM

I didn't say I would be, I said I would be backing out troops. It's obvious who you will be looking after.

Luckily the authorities will have Lord Haw Haw in lock up in days.

There is a word for people like you, those who would give information against his home country, but it's best not to use such language.

Some of us are lightyears ahead of you Blot when it comes to knowing what's what. The word you daren't type is traitors .. problem is they are all running parliament  they hate the lot of us .

I am a nationalist I want what's best for Britain . A war with Russia is not going to end well for us all.

Like I said stick to the Hewey Edwards sex case threads blot  :diego:  :winston: