kenny copy this one for CP

Started by Gingerpig, March 22, 2024, 10:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

post 77

The man says Liddle IS  a paedophile.....ffs how are they getting away with this shite

Gingerpig

Frothing at the mouths OTR , like the Intolerant "gammons" they REALLY are deep down over Question Time  last night .....oh & Lioness has also outed herself sat next to a woman who praised Houchen ......so now we see another one of them in all their glory

Nosmo-King

I think they are talking about Rod Liddle - not our dearly beloved Liddle !!Towers

Gboro64

They really are so engrained in their bile and hatred of everything Tory that they cannot see a picture any bigger than their own left wing diatribe.
If there is such a thing as a left wing gammon then they all fit the bill.
Good to see them wound up over last night's question time.

Gingerpig

I know who they mean  Rod Liddle , its the fact he puts in print HE IS , certainly factually incorrect , yet its left on the board ....mention Batley,Rotherham etc which are factually correct ....they remove it !!

Nosmo-King

Don't get me wrong, I am neither an apologist for either that board or the vast majority of it's posters

Blott

That has to be libel, it's as clear a case as you will ever see.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Gingerpig on March 22, 2024, 10:03:29 AMpost 77

The man says Liddle IS  a paedophile.....ffs how are they getting away with this shite

Do you mean this Mr Pig Sir? . . .

You should be okay now Sir this is a public forum, out in the open for everyone to see.

After all Cleveland's finest read this site . . . Don't they?

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

They must be mental not to notice that one. I thought I was beyond being surprised.

Gingerpig

Thats why  I posted the link blotty ....before they get round to moving it ....trying to pass it on to Rod Liddle , because thats what that place needs someone to go at them properly

Blott

No wonder the decent posters are now few and far between. How often do you see Capy and Lefty compared to say 2 years ago.

It is now  a witches brew of hatred

AtomicDog

I know I'm only a daft dog.

But how come they're not a vociferous about incestuous comments that were made by a certain person, on a certain messageboard, what a few people on here actually seen?

Or is that irrelevant, swept away, it's still disgusting . . . Isn't it?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on March 22, 2024, 11:14:51 AMNo wonder the decent posters are now few and far between. How often do you see Capy and Lefty compared to say 2 years ago.

It is now  a witches brew of hatred

You raise a good point there Blotts. The 2 you mention even i find reasonable. Its the "loudest shouters" that dominate the place now imo.
Maybe some of the reasonable lads have just given up trying to have a convo that does not result in insults and defamation and genuine bile sometimes.

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on March 22, 2024, 11:29:41 AMI know I'm only a daft dog.

But how come they're not a vociferous about incestuous comments that were made by a certain person, on a certain messageboard, what a few people on here actually seen?

I honestly think that could turn into a legal case.

Nosmo-King

The dick can't even get his name correct!

BoroRedKen

There is a thread OTR about the new England shirt.

I could of guaranteed their response.

Once the majority of people kicked off about it then Flyme would LOVE the shirt.

Their "style" is to be Anti-populist.

Simple.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on March 22, 2024, 11:33:34 AM
Quote from: AtomicDog on March 22, 2024, 11:29:41 AMI know I'm only a daft dog.

I honestly think that could turn into a legal case.

I honestly think sometimes you confuse Me . . .

BoroRedKen

Did people know that Liddle (Rod) went to Prior Pursglove college in Guis?...

AtomicDog

I think he would be rather cross reading that Ingleby_Flash comment, I know I would be!

Quite libelous as well too I would imagine, has he ever been convicted of such offence?
But I'm not a brief you must understand, just see a few now & again in the Pig, singing on the karaoke, sound very clever people.

I think Mr Liddle could probably afford a rather good one too?

Ingleby_Flash might end up changing his username to:

DownTown_Terrace_Twoup_TwoDown_Skint_as_a_ChurchMouse

Nosmo-King

I hope Rod takes it further! Really need that site to be shown what it has become

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on March 22, 2024, 12:17:46 PMI hope Rod takes it further! Really need that site to be shown what it has become

Just don't read it or even look at it. It's just a shite forum that nobody gives a fuck about
UTB

John Trebor

Quote from: Nosmo-King on March 22, 2024, 11:36:32 AMThe dick can't even get his name correct!
Probably get away with it then.

'Rod Liddle? No, he's talking about a different person altogether your honour'.

BoroRedKen

How about this post from Newusername OTR?

"What a f***ing nonce Starmer is. Show some balls man, don't pander to the latest culture war talking piece that the RW media have created."

There is only 1 legal definition of nonce.

So it seems Fmttm are done calling everyone racist they just brand them as "peados" now.

Shocking how Nichols does NOT get a knock from plod like i did.

Must be having them "civil servants" that actively post on that fleapit.

AtomicDog

Just a minute . . .!

What's going on here . . .?

That wasn't what it said earlier . . ?

Might as well delete it now "Nick" don't worry though . . . You'll still be able to read it here.

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 22, 2024, 02:39:40 PMHow about this post from Newusername OTR?

"What a f***ing nonce Starmer is. Show some balls man, don't pander to the latest culture war talking piece that the RW media have created."

There is only 1 legal definition of nonce.

So it seems Fmttm are done calling everyone racist they just brand them as "peados" now.

Shocking how Nichols does NOT get a knock from plod like i did.

Must be having them "civil servants" that actively post on that fleapit.

Looks like they've now replaced the word scum to paedo