Column L = Total number of goals scored
Column M = Total number of goals scorers

Sad stato, anorak.com

erimus74

First 33 Boro players who scored 4, 5 goals in one game & a single 6

Blott

Erimus, at times you are a genius.

I know it's a different subject but I love this type of stuff

In time Cleopatra was closer to seeing the moon landing than the Pyramids being built.

erimus74

Cheers Blotty

A number of years ago there was talk about putting the number of each English cricket player on their shorts, which gave me the idea to do something similar with Boro players, so overtime & over a few years I categorised every Boro player from our first ever league fixture away to Lincoln City on the 3rd September 1899 to this day, including appearance, goals etc, another column for loanees, another for penalty goalscorers, debut goalscorers & so on

Sad I know, but we're all different

Blott

Not sad at all, some blokes hit a tiny white ball, usually sideways, look for it, if not found drop another one, ditto for 6 shots onto what's known as putting green, change the club to square hammer on a long shaft, spend ten minutes looking at where it should go then try for 3 shots. And that's on a par 3.

Smoggers51

Erimus once again mate I'm astounded by your Boro knowledge 👍Fantastic 👍

erimus74

Blott

Erimus, I have always used you, and when on OTR Capy as memory sticks, I can't remember the detail of hardly any games. Both of you were brilliant, but as a record you won it all ends up.

I am sure I went to the Portugal game to see Eusabio but I know I never went with my dad I could only have been 8. I am pretty sure that wasn't my first game at AP.

Can you imagine that today, walking from near the Newcastle House, Over the White Bridge, through Grove Hill and Albert Park to AP and back again. You would get locked up. We even went to the night match against Oxford.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on March 22, 2024, 08:14:58 AMErimus, I have always used you, and when on OTR Capy as memory sticks, I can't remember the detail of hardly any games. Both of you were brilliant, but as a record you won it all ends up.

I am sure I went to the Portugal game to see Eusabio but I know I never went with my dad I could only have been 8. I am pretty sure that wasn't my first game at AP.

Can you imagine that today, walking from near the Newcastle House, Over the White Bridge, through Grove Hill and Albert Park to AP and back again. You would get locked up. We even went to the night match against Oxford.

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈