Got a Spare Hour?

Started by rutters, March 20, 2024, 10:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poolielad

I watched that last night......... Very horrible and nasty woman, especially doing it in front of kids.......... But come on...He was a fucking drip, he could of stopped her doing that.... And remember, the programme only showed us what they wanted to.

Blott

1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner. This includes a range of behaviors (e.g. slapping, shoving, pushing) and in some cases might not be considered "domestic violence." 1 in 7 women and 1 in 25 men have been injured by an intimate partner.

All violence is wrong. Men and women should be safe in the home.

In With the Lurpak

I know someone who written a poem about it all once

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

TerryCochranesSocks

They lived in the next village to me. Didn't know them.
He is still around here I think with a new lass.

Redsteel (Moderator)

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on March 21, 2024, 10:50:17 AMThey lived in the next village to me. Didn't know them.
He is still around here I think with a new lass.

Go give him a slap Tez, deserves it for being such a fanny  :rudi:

TerryCochranesSocks

He should have fucking clattered the cow early doors!

rutters

1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have REPORTED some form of physical violence by an intimate partner.

We all know that men don't disclose because of embarrassment, not wanting to lose the kids or not wanting to get the little lady into trouble.

When male victims enjoy the same outreach, awareness-raising, belief, support, funding and refuge as women, we may start to get some idea of the true extent.

Blott

What is your issue with women? You need to get it checked out.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 21, 2024, 01:22:40 PMWhat is your issue with women? You need to get it checked out.
They should stick to pot washing and ironing.

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on March 21, 2024, 02:06:37 PM
Quote from: Blott on March 21, 2024, 01:22:40 PMWhat is your issue with women? You need to get it checked out.
They should stick to pot washing and ironing.
You are not the first one to say that.

rutters

What is your problem with treating people equally? You need to have a little think.

Blott

Quote from: rutters on March 21, 2024, 06:33:09 PM
What is your problem with treating people equally? You need to have a little think.
if you think women are treated equally as men when men knock f out of them in the home you are crazy.

Look at the language on this board about women, it's funny to blokes I know I would never let my wife see it.

Oh, and I do the ironing.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on March 21, 2024, 07:04:33 PM
if you think women are treated equally as men when men knock f out of them in the home you are crazy.

Look at the language on this board about women, it's funny to blokes I know I would never let my wife see it.

Me too Blott

Westlane_rightwinger

And the cooking and the washing.

AtomicDog

And walking the dog!

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: Westlane_rightwinger on March 21, 2024, 08:27:47 PMAnd the cooking and the washing.
it's hardly backbreaking to put stuff in a washer, as for cooking now we have an air fryer I can do sausages.

Poolielad

Why wouldn`t you let the wife see it Blott???

Blott

Quote from: Poolielad on March 22, 2024, 07:14:35 AM

because it's disgusting.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 22, 2024, 07:56:14 AM
Quote from: Poolielad on March 22, 2024, 07:14:35 AM

because it's disgusting.
what is???

Blott

Some of the language used about women. But it's nowt to do with me, I simply stay out of it. Each to their own.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 22, 2024, 07:58:55 AMSome of the language used about women. But it's nowt to do with me, I simply stay out of it. Each to their own.
Its called BANTER........... stop being a boring fucker!!! My wife would just laugh at it, as she does me when I joke about it!!! Whats the problem?? zzzzzzzzz

Blott

I agree, all I was saying is that I would never let my wife see it.

You live your way I live mine, it's all part of life's big apple.

We never swear on our house,my lads never would, ever. I never heard my dad swear in his life. That doesn't mean it's wrong, we just don't.

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on March 22, 2024, 08:04:35 AMI agree, all I was saying is that I would never let my wife see it.

You live your way I live mine, it's all part of life's big apple.

We never swear on our house,my lads never would, ever. I never heard my dad swear in his life. That doesn't mean it's wrong, we just don't.
Fair comment squire.