MFC Ladies

Started by BoroRedKen, March 18, 2024, 07:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Is Rob flogging a dead horse?

Bless him he does try but when a thread on Flyme from "the owner" only gets 36 replies after a few days must show him the interest is virtually zero.

I have a feeling in my guts something is changing.

Rob will end up selling the site and work for the Boro soon.

He has become the PR mouthpiece of the club to the fans. In line for the "job" he wants as MSF chief.
Locking threads under the piss poor excuse of its been said.
"Challenging" big guns (Shitelock) over "comments" about Gibbo.

Something just dont feel right.........

Gingerpig

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 18, 2024, 07:11:52 AMIs Rob flogging a dead horse?

Bless him he does try but when a thread on Flyme from "the owner" only gets 36 replies after a few days must show him the interest is virtually zero.

He has become the PR mouthpiece of the club to the fans. In line for the "job" he wants as MSF chief.

His mate YF will ease him in through the door , then like you say he sells it with no need to keep up the false claim of huge membership .......which in reality is tons of false accounts !! As for the "tartball" , no bugger gives a flying one

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

IT'S THE FUCKING CLOSEST RED NOSE WILL EVER EVER GET TO ANY REAL FURBURGER...... :leo:  :ray:  :rudi:  :sid:  :supremeleader:  :morgan:  :wry:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on March 18, 2024, 07:11:52 AMIs Rob flogging a dead horse?

I can't see it. Would you let Rob Infront of a camera? Questioned off the hoof, having to be ahead of the game.

Nah

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on March 18, 2024, 05:47:01 PM

I can't see it. Would you let Rob Infront of a camera? Questioned off the hoof, having to be ahead of the game.

Nah

Maybe they'll dress him up as Roary, so he doesn't scare the kid's . . .!

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

The Man is a tragic bumbling clown. Think the club get enough stick without that f***ing doyle getting wheeled out to represent them.

All he'll ever be to the club is a useful idiot.

Stick to shady building work, litter picking, simpering, sniveling and writing your unfunny comic, that no-one buys  :westy: 

:highfive:

AtomicDog

We've covered that Mr PE, check the FMTTM thread.

Do keep up Sir

🐾

borope

Quote from: AtomicDog on March 19, 2024, 08:19:48 AMWe've covered that Mr PE, check the FMTTM thread.

Do keep up Sir

🐾

Ooops sorry admin feel free to delete.